Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I never touched beer

I never touched beer

I have never touched beer. What is alcohol ??

Oyarde, you should stop drinking beer. Drink Coca Cola or eat chicken.

My video: https://youtube.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice video.

Drink Coca Cola with Jack Daniels or chicken.

And touch beer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Nice video.

Drink Coca Cola with Jack Daniels or chicken.

And touch beer.
    I would think that a Texican like you would agree that the Injun should not have firewater.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I would think that a Texican like you would agree that the Injun should not have firewater.
    Normally I would tell alcoholics to stay away from firewater but for Injuns I make an exception.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I mean I do not drink beer or alcohol.

As a teenager, once I ran to the 4th floor of the building 22 to 26 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    I mean I do not drink beer or alcohol.

As a teenager, once I ran to the 4th floor of the building 22 to 26 seconds.

As a teenager, once I ran to the 4th floor of the building in 22 to 26 seconds.
    Top that

Top that
    I ran a 10.9 Hundred when I was 14 , I could usually manage a second place in the 110 High Hurdles and I ran 18:43 5K Cross Country when I was 15 , those were pretty good back then. My cross country time put me in the top ten all time for a sophmore at my High School at the time . Mostly though I loved Football and soccer . By the time though I was 16 sports were hard to fit in with my work and beer drinking schedule .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those who can, do. Those who can't arrogantly lecture those who can.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I tried Miller Lite once and it tasted awful. Made me think I was drinking piss.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I tried Miller Lite once and it tasted awful. Made me think I was drinking piss.
    Coca Cola, tomato soup, manchow soup etc.. is good to taste

I enjoyed beer. I considered consuming alcohol as more of a social exercise, rather than physical exercise.

About the only thing I've tried that I would take back if I could is smoking. While I've not smoked in years, the urge never goes away really.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I ran a 10.9 Hundred when I was 14 , I could usually manage a second place in the 110 High Hurdles and I ran 18:43 5K Cross Country when I was 15 , those were pretty good back then. My cross country time put me in the top ten all time for a sophmore at my High School at the time . Mostly though I loved Football and soccer . By the time though I was 16 sports were hard to fit in with my work and beer drinking schedule .
    At age 45 or 47, my father walked 23 miles to his office since that day there was public transportation strike (no bus and no trains).

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Indeed. Bud lite is much better. And if you prefer craft beer, Lone Star is very good also.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Normally I would tell alcoholics to stay away from firewater but for Injuns I make an exception.
    What's up with the Injun thing? lol

Got news for you guys because I KNOW. There is a huge difference in how Beer affects an Injun compared to firewater. Beer is not firewater, firewater is hard alcohol. I can do beer without wanting to scalp someone, but firewater I cannot touch anymore because it makes me want to paint my face and go cowboy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    What's up with the Injun thing? lol .
    OP is very fond of lecturing people on topics about which he knows less than nothing.

And who knows less about Indians than a person in India?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    OP is very fond of lecturing people on topics about which he knows less than nothing.

And who knows less about Indians than a person in India?
    Lol... OK, now you have me confused...

Lol... OK, now you have me confused...

Oyarde is injun , the hipsters 'chide' him.

Short Lecture :

Drinkin' beer is better than touching it, and is less wasteful.
    Don't waste beer on Nuns.
    Don't drink beer at AA meetings, ('disguised' in paper bag is acceptable).
    Don't offer beer to the officer that pulled you over.
    Never drink more than your friends, while camping near Grizzly Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Oyarde is injun , the hipsters 'chide' him.
    Native or Hindu?

Another Injun who doesn't take orders from white liberals? Fantastic! I thought he might have been an old prophetic Indian friend of mine from way back. But in searching I find that he is not and my friend was banned from here. Too bad he was misunderstood, I sorely miss his wisdom, I learned a lot and would like to run into him again someday to thank him.

Native or Hindu?
    You're asking him? He hasn't even figured out there are three Indians in the thread.

You're asking him? He hasn't even figured out there are three Indians in the thread.

You sent me back reading between the lines for hints. lol

Native or Hindu?

Another Injun who doesn't take orders from white liberals? Fantastic! I thought he might have been an old prophetic Indian friend of mine from way back. But in searching I find that he is not and my friend was banned from here. Too bad he was misunderstood, I sorely miss his wisdom, I learned a lot and would like to run into him again someday to thank him.
    No mid easterner deserves to be called an indian , nor an injun, he's American Indian far as
    I know , hence Indian/Injun.
    'Indian' is even in our constitution , Hindus, thems' yer' foreigners .

I know what you mean about loosing 'chat' mates, lost a lot over the years, bannings etc.....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    fo

:facepalm:

No mid easterner deserves to be called an indian , nor an injun, he's American Indian far as

I know what you mean about loosing 'chat' mates, lost a lot over the years, bannings etc.....
    Personally I don't care what label is used, never bothered me. I know who I am and I'll wear them all with pride and no hang ups. Allowing labels to bother you is a weakness. Swing though, and I'm swinging back. lol

fo

:facepalm:
    I see the ribbing in that...

My friend here was apparently misunderstood and banned. Too bad... Because in his case the baby was thrown out with the bathwater. There was much wisdom in his antics and prophetic writings. They were rare and some of the deepest stuff I have read yet in this "liberty movement".

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ighlight=Oyate

Coca Cola,
    I seems to have the right amount of Phosphoric Acid and Sugar to power me..
    I drink it all the time. well,, coffee in the morning.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Indians hardest hit by the banhammer?
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast