Thread: North Dakota Bans Second-Trimester Abortion Procedure Method

North Dakota Bans Second-Trimester Abortion Procedure Method

Republican North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum signed a bill Wednesday banning dilation and evacuation abortions, a second-trimester abortion method.
    North Dakota is now the third state to effectively ban the abortion method, according to USA Today.
    Dilation and evacuation is a procedure used for second-trimester abortions when women are between 13 and 24 weeks pregnant. The method involves pulling apart the limbs of the fetus so that they can be extracted from the womb. Dilation and evacuation abortions are usually performed after 16 weeks of pregnancy.
    Suction, or vacuum aspiration, is another second-trimester abortion method. Suction is the most common procedure used for abortions when women are between 14 and 16 weeks pregnant, according to Planned Parenthood. The method uses “gentle suction to empty your uterus,” Planned Parenthood says, and in-clinic abortions usually take less than 10 minutes.
    Under the new North Dakota law, doctors are prohibited from using forceps, clamps, scissors or other medical instruments to remove the fetus from the womb, according to USA Today. Physicians who violate the law face up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine. The law includes an exception for medical emergencies.West Virginia and Mississippi also ban dilation and evacuation abortions, according to USA Today.

More at: https://truepundit.com/north-dakota-...cedure-method/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’m glad people are being educated, but it’s no less a baby at 6 weeks than it is at 20 weeks.
    Do something Dodgers.

Performing second trimester abortion merely for convenience or as birth control should be considered malpractice by the AMA and other medical organizations.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Performing second trimester abortion merely for convenience or as birth control should be considered malpractice by the AMA and other medical organizations.
    I agree . These are as much as 6 months ? That is insane .
    Do something Danke

It’s still a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Johnson
    I’m personally against slavery, but I’m not going to tell people they shouldn’t own slaves.

Yeah, that regiment didn’t work for slavery and it doesn’t work for abortion. One day we will learn to stop dehumanizing human beings.”
    Do something Dodgers.

It turns my stomach just thinking about it. It's amazing how barbaric "civilized" people are.
    "The Patriarch"

willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The foreigners will take 100% of your income and then your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yup,,as inconsistent as he is prolific..