Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Henchmen Violently Arrest Assange! Show Trial To Follow.

US Henchmen Violently Arrest Assange! Show Trial To Follow.

US Henchmen Violently Arrest Assange! Show Trial To Follow.

UK Metropolitan Police were allowed into the Ecuadorian Embassy today to violently arrest Wikileaks publisher Julian Assange, after the Ecuadorian government cancelled his asylum. He's already been convicted in the UK court this morning, but the real show trial awaits him after extradition to the US.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When 5 million people show up at the court house to protest, it might be kind of difficult to convict.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    When 5 million people show up at the court house to protest, it might be kind of difficult to convict.
    That’s optimistic. I’d expect more like 50.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump trying to distance himself from Wikileaks after praising and even asking for their help during the campaign. "I know nothing."

https://www.theguardian.com/media/li...0852bbb93b65a5

Trump: WikiLeaks 'not my thing'

Donald Trump, who frequently praised WikiLeaks during the 2016 presidential campaign, whose son exchanged messages with the organization on Twitter, and whose associate Robert Stone communicated with Assange about material WikiLeaks planned to publish, has just told US reporters that WikiLeaks is “not my thing.”

I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said in the Oval Office, according to a White House pool report. “It’s not my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That’s optimistic. I’d expect more like 50.
    That's optimistic. I'd expect more like 5.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A sad day for freedom.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    A sad day for freedom.
    Very sad.
    There is no spoon.

I hope Trump pardons Assange...

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I hope Trump pardons Assange...
    Trump today said he doesn't even know what Wikileaks is. He won't pardon Assange. Assange is no longer useful to him so like many others he has been dropped and designated "persona non grata".

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump today said he doesn't even know what Wikileaks is.
    You are fake news, a liar and a scumbag constantly peddling the establishment narrative. It is obvious you have no desire for anybody to have any factual or truthful information.

Trump did not say he didn't know who they were. He said he didn't know anything about them. What he obviously meant was he didn't know what was going on with them currently, or that he didn't have any information about wikileaks about the arrest.

You are fake news, a liar and a scumbag constantly peddling the establishment narrative. It is obvious you have no desire for anybody to have any factual or truthful information.

Trump did not say he didn't know who they were. He said he didn't know anything about them. What he obviously meant was he didn't know what was going on with them currently, or that he didn't have any information about wikileaks about the arrest.
    mmm. Okay.

“I know nothing about WikiLeaks,” Trump said in the Oval Office, according to a White House pool report. “It’s not my thing.
    Wikileaks very much was his thing during the campaign.

From RPI: Assange and the Return of the Show Trials

the arrest and likely extradition of Wikileaks publisher Julian Assange, who was literally sold out for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver (or in this case it was a $4.2 billion IMF loan to Ecuador approved just last month)! Vice President Mike Pence was in Ecuador last June to push a quid pro quo with the recently elected Ecuadorian president, Lenin Moreno: You hand us Assange and we'll make sure you get your loan.

And do he did and so they did.

Assange was indicted by the US Attorney's Eastern District of Virginia's "espionage court" on charges of conspiracy to hack a government computer. As whistleblower John Kiriakou Tweeted today, his chance of a fair trial in that court is virtually none. His chance of being extradited by a UK all too eager to please its former colony is virtually 100 percent. …

The conspiracy charge is far less than many expected, carrying a possible jail term of a mere five years. This is likely to … provide cover - for the UK to extradite Assange to the US where there is little doubt additional charges - perhaps including espionage with a possible death sentence … British officials can wash their hands of the affair … once out of their hand Assange faces a lifetime in solitary confinement in a supermax facility or perhaps worse. …

the extradition of Assange to the US will not be to carry out justice, but rather to carry out an old-fashioned show trial. Anyone who's read the history of Soviet show trials in the 1930s - or even read Arthur Koestler's masterpiece Darkness at Noon - understands they are not at all about meting out justice or punishing those convicted of a crime. The purpose of a show trial - and Assange's will be no different - is pour encourager les autres: to ensure that any future journalist who considers publishing material embarrassing to the state or exposing real state crimes will quickly perish the thought. Lest he or she perish.

The success of totalitarian societies is not the omnipresence of coercive enforcement. A totalitarian society is only fully totalitarian when there is no need for enforcement: one would not dream of breaking the rules.

The state murder of a journalist who dared publish material showing beyond a doubt that the US military was not "liberating" Iraq and Afghanistan but rather willfully and with glee committing acts of terrorism against the citizens of these countries sends a very strong signal. … mainstream "journalists" rarely publish any exposées as damaging as those published by Wikileaks. Today's "journalists" are by and large joined at the hip with the intelligence agents they rely on for "scoops." … Just as "journalists" in Soviet times would not dare report what their government was really up to. …

- we will see a distortion of facts in attempt to establish that the charges he faces have nothing to do with a free press or an independent media. Already national security state apologists are dutifully repeating claims that this is only about hacking. …

Of course it is not about hacking. Any journalist cultivating confidential sources provides assistance to the source in getting the material. From teaching basic encryption or other methods, this is common practice.

Next there will be breathless "revelations" about Assange meant to increase the costs of vocally supporting him. … salacious material will be "discovered." Maybe allegations of financial impropriety. He's already been accused of being in bed with white supremacists for the perceived assistance he provided the Trump campaign by releasing emails demonstrating the corruption in the Democratic Party nominating process. …

It's plenty if these "revelations" just cause people to think twice before publicly defending him. Make it costly to defend him and most people will move on to something else. …

President Trump, who could hardly get through a rally when he was a candidate without praising Wikileaks today claimed, "I know nothing about Wikileaks, it's not my thing." …

After Assange there is very unlikely to be more Assanges. We will never know the crimes committed in our name in places like Syria, Venezuela, and elsewhere on the neocon map of future atrocities. And that's the point.

Our own dictatorship slips the choker one little bit tighter. Our mental prisons are latched just one bit further. The metaphoric boot begins stamping down on our necks a bit more perceptibly. …

We can prevent this. Understand that everything the state tells you is a lie. Fight the lies. Build networks of like-minded people. Resist. While you can!

contributions to the Ron Paul Institute …

the arrest and likely extradition of Wikileaks publisher Julian Assange, who was literally sold out for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver (or in this case it was a $4.2 billion IMF loan to Ecuador approved just last month)! Vice President Mike Pence was in Ecuador last June to push a quid pro quo with the recently elected Ecuadorian president, Lenin Moreno: You hand us Assange and we'll make sure you get your loan.
    Moreno started to crack down on and encourage Assange to leave pretty much as soon as he took office- starting with cutting off his internet in 2017. Ecuador said it spend $6.2 million to take care of Assange and he wanted him to leave. Pence did not meet with Moreno until June, 2018.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKCN1RO026

By contrast, Moreno took a dim view of Assange when he took office in 2017, ordering the Australian hacker to cut back his online political commentary, stop riding his skateboard in the halls of the embassy and clean up after his pet cat.
    Ecuadorean government figures on Thursday publicly described what they called Assange’s unacceptable and ungrateful behavior in the embassy. The government said it had spent $6.2 million on his upkeep and security between 2012 and 2018.
    Wikileaks posting private photographs and information on Moreno helped encourage the eviction.

Moreno’s government accused WikiLeaks of being behind an anonymous website that said Moreno’s brother had created offshore companies that his family used to fund a luxurious lifestyle in Europe while Moreno was a delegate to a U.N. agency.

Moreno denies wrongdoing.

The leaked materials, dubbed the “INA Papers,” contained private photographs of Moreno and his family. After the release of the materials, Moreno said that Assange had no right to “hack private accounts and phones,” without directly accusing him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chelsea and Julian are in Jail. History Trembles.
    (Unethical Judge Michael Snow is a complete disgrace to the judiciary and bar.)

Tonight both Chelsea Manning and Julian Assange are in jail, both over offences related to the publication of materials specifying US war crimes … No matter what bull$#@! political and MSM liars try to feed you, that is the simple truth. Manning and Assange are true heroes of our time, and are suffering for it.

If a Russian opposition politician were dragged out by armed police, and within three hours had been convicted on a political charge by a patently biased judge with no jury, with a lengthy jail sentence to follow, can you imagine the Western media reaction to that kind of kangaroo court? Yet that is exactly what just happened in London.

District Judge Michael Snow is a disgrace to the bench who deserves to be infamous well beyond his death. He displayed the most plain and open prejudice against Assange in the 15 minutes it took for him to hear the case and declare Assange guilty, in a fashion which makes the dictators’ courts … look fair and reasonable, in comparison to the gross charade of justice conducted by Michael Snow. …

Julian Assange said nothing during the whole brief proceedings, other than to say “Not guilty” twice, and to ask a one sentence question about why the charges were changed midway through this sham “trial”. Yet Judge Michael Snow condemned Assange as “narcissistic”. There was nothing that happened in Snow’s brief court hearing that could conceivably have given rise to that opinion. It was plainly something he brought with him into the courtroom … It was in short the very definition of prejudice, and “Judge” Michael Snow and his summary judgement is a total disgrace. …

To support the persecution of Assange in these circumstances is to support absolute state censorship of the internet. … this US claim involves an astonishing boost to universal jurisdiction. Assange was nowhere near the USA when he published the documents, but nonetheless US courts are willing to claim jurisdiction. This is a threat to press and internet freedom everywhere. …

HILLARY CLINTON LAUGHS & JOKES AT ARREST OF JULIAN ASSANGE
    Takes another dig at Trump

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - APRIL 12, 2019

Hillary Clinton responded to the arrest of Julian Assange by laughing and joking about it.

Clinton claimed that Assange’s arrest had nothing to do with journalism and that the Wikileaks founder “has to answer for what he has done, at least as it’s been charged.”

The former First Lady also took the opportunity to have another dig at President Trump.

“I do think it’s a little ironic that he may be the only foreigner that this administration would welcome to the United States”, she joked before laughing.

Given that Assange played a role in sinking Hillary’s presidential aspirations, her delight at his arrest comes as no surprise.

However, whatever damage Assange did could never have rivaled that done by the sheer fact of her being an inherently corrupt and unlikable candidate who failed to resonate with millions of struggling Americans in key rust belt states.

Perhaps Assange got off lucky given that Hillary once allegedly discussed having the Wikileaks founder assassinated.

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Hillary asked, adding that Assange was “walking around” freely.

https://www.infowars.com/hillary-cli...ulian-assange/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

ANALYSIS: Deep state behind arrest of Julian Assange in last-ditch desperate effort to take down Trump with forced “confessions”

Thursday, April 11, 2019 by: Mike Adams

ANALYSIS: The arrest of Julian Assange was actually triggered by DOJ AG William Barr telling the world that yes, Obama’s deep state operatives spied on Trump campaign officials. Now, the deep state is in a total panic, and they are pulling out all the stops to try to frame Trump and derail the DOJ investigation that will reportedly lead to criminal indictments by June.

Those likely to be indicted include Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, James Clapper and many others who attempted to carry out treason against America, as President Trump stated today. They attempted a coup; they got caught; and now they are going to face the legal consequences of their lawless, criminal actions. (The entire left-wing media was also part of this criminal conspiracy against America… will the fake news journo-terrorists ever face arrest for their role in the plot?)

But the deep state isn’t dead yet. They still run large groups of operatives inside the State Department, the FBI and even the DOJ. And traitorous globalist criminal Barack Obama sits on top of all these groups, running “the resistance” from his command bunker near the Capitol in D.C. Make no mistake: Obama is behind the arrest of Julian Assange, and the gambit here is to pressure Assange to fabricate accusations that implicate President Trump in the “Russia collusion” hoax that has already imploded.

Corrupt Democrat Senator Joe Manchin has now declared Julian Assange to be “our property,” claiming it will, “be really good to get him back on United States soil.” Where, obviously, he can be tortured at will by Obama deep state operatives. Note that this Democrat senator refers to a human being — Julian Assange — as government “property” in much the same way plantation owners once categorized their own slaves as “property.” Is it any wonder the KKK was a creation of southern Democrats like Joe Manchin?

Julian Assange will now be physically tortured by Obama’s deep state operatives
    If Assange can be forced to testify against Trump by inventing false “facts” that the media can run with, it could revive the Russia collusion hoax and pressure Barr to back off at the DOJ, thereby preventing Obama’s foot soldiers (Brennan, Clapper, etc.) from eventually turning on Obama and fingering the former president for his role in criminal treason against the United States of America.

Thus, the very next thing that’s going to happen is that Assange will be transported to a U.S. torture facility run by Obama loyalists, and he will be repeatedly tortured until he agrees to fabricate fake testimony against President Trump. This is what happens to journalists in a world run by corrupt Leftists like Obama and the Clintons, all of whom are globalist criminals with a long history of ordering executions of their political enemies. (The Clinton body bag “conspiracy” isn’t a conspiracy; it’s real history as former special prosecutor Ken Starr suddenly admitted yesterday.)

If President Trump pardons Assange, that act will be labeled “obstruction of justice” and set off calls for a whole new Mueller investigation. Remember, it was Trump’s firing of former FBI director James Comey that set off the initial Robert Mueller investigation that was launched for the sole purpose of destroying President Trump and reversing the 2016 election. Robert Mueller has known since at least the summer of 2017 that the Russia collusion conspiracy was a complete hoax, yet he fed the delusions of the left-wing media to keep the collusion alive, helping Democrats steal the 2018 elections and gain control over the House of Representatives. (Robert Mueller is a traitor who should be arrested and charged with treason. He has destroyed the lives of countless innocent Americans, including Michael Flynn and Roger Stone.)

For similar political reasons, Trump is very unlikely to pardon Julian Assange right now, even though that would be the ethical action here. Instead, Trump will likely work behind the scenes to apply pressure to the deep state operatives who have kidnapped and are planning on torturing Assange. If those individuals can be exposed and expelled from government, Assange may only face a relatively minor sentence for “hacking,” and an ethical judge might even grant Assange seven years of credit for “time served” as a prisoner in the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

In effect, Assange could be set free, but he first has to survive the torture effort that will be used to try to force him to “compose” false testimony against Trump. There will be no holding back on the efforts to threaten, intimidate and physically torture Julian Assange because the deep state will do anything — absolutely anything — to take down Donald Trump.

Yes, we are now living in a world where Obama / Clinton deep state operatives TORTURE journalists
    In case you aren’t fully grasping what I’m revealing here, yes, we are now living in a world where Obama / Clinton deep state operatives will do anything to destroy Trump, including killing or torturing journalists.

Have no illusions: The Obama regime was a criminal regime, and it never gave up power. Obama operatives are still alive and well inside the State Dept., the FBI, DOJ, IRS, EPA and every other corrupt government agency you can think of. They are all working tirelessly to destroy Trump, overrule the voters and establish permanent Democrat authoritarian rule in the United States of America by any means necessary.

Evil tech giants like Google, Twitter and Facebook are conspiring with the deep state to selectively censor all pro-Trump voices under “hate speech” rules, effectively silencing conservatives, Christians and constitutionalists. Sen. Ted Cruz is well aware of what’s happening and is now calling for investigations into widespread fraud being carried out by social media platforms and search engines.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald is already sounding off on all this, warning journalists that if they don’t stand up for Assange, they don’t really stand for journalism at all:

For the record, Julian Assange did exactly the same thing the New York Times did when it published the Pentagon Papers. The ability for a journalism organization to receive and then publish classified materials has already been well established by the U.S. Supreme Court. Yet when it comes to information the U.S. military industrial complex finds uncomfortable, they will stop at nothing to criminalize journalism (and may even attempt to execute or torture individual journalists who are involved).

Never forget: Obama’s deep state fabricated sex assault charges against Assange and pressured foreign jurisdictions to level those charges locally. These are the same people who fabricated the “Trump dossier” which was used to illegally spy on Trump campaign officials via FISA court abuses (all carried out by James Clapper, John Brennan, James Comey, Peter Strzok and the rest of the corrupt bunch of treasonous traitors).

Sadly, Julian Assange is now a pawn in a high stakes deep state ploy to halt the coming criminal indictments of Obama-era officials and try to turn the tables on Trump yet again, to get him thrown out of office.

The American people need to rise up and defend Julian Assange and denounce the deep state, Barack Obama’s countless crimes, and the entire left-wing coordinated coup that tried to overthrow the United States of America and turn it into a left-wing fascist regime run by criminals and tyrants.

I say it’s time to arrest and imprison every individual who took part in the attempted coup against President Trump, including the fake news “journalists” who directly colluded with deep state officials to lie to the American public and falsely accuse Trump of treason.

Be prepared to take America back. And be prepared to join Trump’s effort to locate, arrest and imprison all traitors who are actively working to bring down America from within. The left-wing media is the enemy of the People. And there are numerous mayors and governors who should all be arrested and imprisoned for their ongoing treason against America and their efforts to destroy the liberties of Americans.
    https://naturalnews.com/2019-04-11-a...zen.yandex.com
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ron seemed pretty fired up in the video. You gotta luv Ron's true sense of right and wrong and his commitment to liberty. We've heard from Ron, but the question I have is...has Rand made a statement about the arrest of Assange?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    mmm. Okay.

Wikileaks very much was his thing during the campaign.
    So what?? The releases pertained to his campaign during the campaign. Now he is concerned with other things.

Looking pretty likely that Assange will be dead soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So what?? The releases pertained to his campaign during the campaign. Now he is concerned with other things.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant & free, in a state of civilisation, it expects what never was & never will be. The functionaries of every government have propensities to command at will the liberty & property of their constituents. there is no safe deposit for these but with the people themselves; nor can they be safe with them without information. Where the press is free and every man able to read, all is safe".
    -Thomas Jefferson-
    There is no spoon.

The Legal Narrative Funnel Being Used To Extradite Assange

Isn’t it interesting how an Ecuadorian “asylum conditions” technicality, a UK bail technicality, and a US whistleblowing technicality all just so happened to converge in a way that just so happens to look exactly the same as imprisoning a journalist for telling the truth?

Following the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, top UK officials all began simultaneously piping the following exact phrase into public consciousness: “No one is above the law.” … Over and over again that phrase showed up to be unquestioningly re-bleated by the human livestock known as the British press …

Now, the US is a Free Democracy™. When you are a Free Democracy™, you can’t just go around imprisoning journalists willy nilly … The US would never do that. But it would diddle a bunch of narratives in such a way that just so happens to achieve exactly the same result. …

the Trump administration’s extradition request is accompanied by criminal charges which are based on the same information which the Obama administration declined to charge Assange … discussed in more detail in a new article by The Intercept‘s Glenn Greenwald and Micah Lee. The Obama administration looked at the evidence and concluded that there was no way to charge Assange with anything without endangering press freedoms, then the Trump administration looked at literally the exact same evidence and said screw press freedoms, … They wanted to punish Assange and show the world what happens to a journalist who exposes US war crimes, so they changed the narrative to make it happen.

But they couldn’t extradite Assange from the UK if the British government didn’t legally have Assange in custody. To get around this problem, the UK, which is functionally just a province within the US-centralized empire, used a bail technicality to justify his arrest. After the Swedish government decided to drop its sexual assault investigation without issuing any charges … The judge in that case, Emma Arbuthnot, just happens to be married to former Tory junior Defence Minister and government whip James Arbuthnot, who served as director of Security Intelligence Consultancy SC Strategy Ltd with a former head of MI6. Lady Arbuthnot denied Assange’s request with extreme vitriol … The British government kept police stationed outside the embassy at taxpayers’ expense with orders to arrest Assange on sight.

But they couldn’t arrest Assange as long as he had legal political asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy. To get around that problem, Ecuador’s new president Lenin Moreno found himself being courted by the US government, meeting with Vice President Mike Pence and reportedly discussing Assange after US Democratic senators petitioned Pence to push for Moreno to revoke political asylum. The New York Times reported last year that in 2017 Paul Manafort met with Moreno and offered to broker a deal where Ecuador could receive debt relief aid in exchange for handing Assange over, and just last month Ecuador ended up receiving a 4.2 billion dollar loan from the Washington-based IMF. And then, lo and behold, we just so happen to see Ecuador justifying the revocation of political asylum …

In this way a kind of narrative funnel was created, funneling Assange from the embassy to British police … for a bail violation … to be funneled from the UK into the US on the imaginary narrative that he broke some kind of law by trying to help Chelsea Manning cover her tracks and avoid detection … And the end result just so happens to look the same as what you see when a journalist tries to expose malfeasance in an overtly totalitarian government.

This is called Nice Guy Fascism. … narrative manipulation … to act just like a brutal totalitarian regime and then say it’s not because you’re a brutal totalitarian regime … No one is above the law. No one is above the law. No one is above the law. They keep saying “No one is above the law,” but what they really mean is “No one is safe from the law.” Our rulers are using Assange to show that they can get anyone who tells the truth about them, even if there are laws and policies in place which ostensibly prohibit that.

Manipulators love the rule of law, because they are able to twist it toward their infernal ends … to the benefit of the powerful … All the most horrific things that have been done throughout the history of civilization have been carried out … because they were perfectly legal under the ruling governments of that time. Genocide, slavery, torture, the use of the atomic bomb: all perfectly legal and state-sanctioned in their time. …

They want you fixated on … “the rule of law” … series of mental narratives which are treated as reality by existing power structures. Assange is a prisoner by narrative, because he punched holes in the authorized narratives of the powerful. Whoever controls the narrative controls the world.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    A sad day for freedom.
    Most days are sad days for freedom. The last few days were especially so.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

A little Ron Paul Throwback speaking on Wikileaks and Assange in Congress:

"Do the America People deserve know the truth regarding the ongoing wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen?...

Why is the hostility directed at Assange, the publisher, and not at our governments failure to protect classified information? ...

Which has resulted in the greatest number of deaths: lying us into war or Wikileaks revelations or the release of the Pentagon Papers? ...

If Assange can be convicted of a crime for publishing information that he did not steal, what does this say about the future of the first amendment and the independence of the internet? ...

Could it be that the real reason for the near universal attacks on Wikileaks is more about secretly maintaining a seriously flawed foreign policy of empire than it is about national security? ...

Is there not a huge difference between releasing secret information to help the enemy in a time of declared war, which is treason, and the releasing of information to expose our government lies that promote secret wars, death and corruption? ...

Was it not once considered patriotic to stand up to our government when it is wrong?"

And some more wisdom from the good Dr. Paul on Wikileaks:
    "In an empire of lies, the truth has become treason. …

These individuals risk it all, not for their own wealth and glory, but to inform us of what is being done to us and in our name. Their releases are both heroic and pro-American. What have we learned from whistle-blowers Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning or WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and others? …

Our consumer products have been turned into listening devices that the government can turn on and off at will. Those who ruled East Germany could only fantasize about such technology …

Revelations last week that our televisions may actually be watching us? Has the CIA been reading George Orwell’s 1984 as an instruction manual? …

We cannot entrust our life, liberty and happiness to an unelected shadow government that operates in secret and is accountable to no one. …

Whistle-blowers are the truth-seekers, and we must demand the truth. Who does not want to know the truth? Sadly, in an empire of lies, the truth has become treason."

Ron Paul: "In a free society we're supposed to know the truth. In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble. And now, people who are revealing the truth are getting into trouble for it. This whole notion that Assange, who's an Australian, that we want to prosecute him for treason. I mean, aren't they jumping to a wild conclusion? This is media, isn't it? I mean, why don't we prosecute The New York Times or anybody that releases this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast