Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suck it, anti-vaxxers: HPV Vaccine Leads To 90% Drop In Pre-Cancerous Cells

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I got the smallpox vax in the 60's I think , they started the big campaign in '58 if I recall. The Hong Kong flu (in the 60's if I recall )was worse than this Wuhan. I only ever got one flu shot in the 70's and it made me deathly ill so I never got another. Only Vax I got since the smallpox was a shingles and I just did that recently. The Mrs got deathly ill from her last flu shot and then gave them up after .I was never really anti vax or really had much of an opinion on it but I'm not getting any wuhan BS vax.
    With all the incentives? Free Starbucks, Ice Cream, etc. I’ll petition the government to supply lifetime of beads if you get your tribe to accept the jab.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Side note, you’ll have to turn in your Tomahawks for this benefit, small price to pay, IMHO.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have to follow the science-fiction. They sell all these vaccines with FEAR as the main ingredient. However, when you look up the real ingredients, you should think twice about putting some toxic sludge into your body.

Oh, and by the way, the friend in my above comment died a year ago.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You have to follow the science-fiction. They sell all these vaccines with FEAR as the main ingredient. However, when you look up the real ingredients, you should think twice about putting some toxic sludge into your body.

Oh, and by the way, the friend in my above comment died a year ago.
    RIP
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Side note, you’ll have to turn in your Tomahawks for this benefit, small price to pay, IMHO.
    Never
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by aannaa0101@yahoo.com View Post
    The government should be the sole arbiter of Medication and Vaccines
    Medication and Vaccines but not Government? Surely you consider it worth that big G.

Let's see. We have Medication and Vaccines, but only have government. I presume you're pfishing for Pfizer.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-03-2022 at 11:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by aannaa0101@yahoo.com View Post
    The government should be the sole arbiter of Medication and Vaccines
    Sarcasm?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Sarcasm?
    IM, meet aannaa and annyanna, an AI bot with good cop/bad cop subroutines, and a remarkably faulty humor detector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12