Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dog Owners Happier Than Cat Owners — Because Dog Owners Are Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    My brother found a newborn baby cat similar to this abandoned a few months back when he was renovating a house.
    The young Husky found this.

Tearing stuff to get mom who ran.. Found two dead siblings,, a day or so.. and this one was vocal..

In a house of many mothers now.

It is no more than a week old,, a few days maybe.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kitty update..
    Umbilical cord dropped off last night.. as for dating time of birth.. a day old when found.

Got a Vet visit,, and a change of formula. Started with a dropper but is bottle feeding. and doing well.

and being called "Stormy". (Lisa claimed ownership) (Likes me best)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Dogs rule and cats drool!
    Little kittens pee in your armpit.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Kitty update..
    Umbilical cord dropped off last night.. as for dating time of birth.. a day old when found.

Got a Vet visit,, and a change of formula. Started with a dropper but is bottle feeding. and doing well.

and being called "Stormy". (Lisa claimed ownership) (Likes me best)
    haha....
    that's awesome.
    It's definitely kitten season.
    Rescues will be overflowing.

A contributor at Jeff Bezos-owned conspiracy theory blog The Washington Post has some strong feelings about dogs, and their alleged role in perpetuating “white supremacy.”
    “Dogs are a tool of white supremacy and gentrification. That’s not just my opinion. There is research that shows how white newcomers dogwalking [sic] routes stake out territory. And white owners user [sic] their pets to socialize with other white owners excluding minorities,” Twitter user @TheHipsterRebbe said last week.

The anonymous user claims to be a Washington Post contributor.

We’ve had run-ins with this slouch before. His name is Ben Faulding of North Baldwin, NY.
    He did not link to any of the “research” to which he referred, but he did post a screenshot of some writing which claimed that “dogs helped reinforce an inequitable system of whiteness.”
    Meanwhile if black dog-owners would show up in white neighborhoods they’d be surveilled and harassed. pic.twitter.com/OiiTT5wSHp
    — Matzoh O’Rourke @TheHipsterRebbe) April 19, 2019
    In sum, owning and walking a dog is now “racist” – but only in liberal clown town. Normally, man’s best friend (I use the term “man” at the risk of offending the non-binary) is considered a loving companion, or perhaps even a means by which to protect a home from unwanted intruders.
    Add this to the long leftist list of things that are racist, including serving fast food to a football team, using the term “patriot” to describe Americans who love their country, the George Washington University mascot, George Washington, and smiling at a Native American guy as he beats a drum in your face.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wapo-c...ite-supremacy/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A contributor at Jeff Bezos-owned conspiracy theory blog The Washington Post has some strong feelings about dogs, and their alleged role in perpetuating “white supremacy.”
    “Dogs are a tool of white supremacy and gentrification. That’s not just my opinion. There is research that shows how white newcomers dogwalking [sic] routes stake out territory. And white owners user [sic] their pets to socialize with other white owners excluding minorities,” Twitter user @TheHipsterRebbe said last week.

The anonymous user claims to be a Washington Post contributor.

We’ve had run-ins with this slouch before. His name is Ben Faulding of North Baldwin, NY.
    He did not link to any of the “research” to which he referred, but he did post a screenshot of some writing which claimed that “dogs helped reinforce an inequitable system of whiteness.”
    Meanwhile if black dog-owners would show up in white neighborhoods they’d be surveilled and harassed. pic.twitter.com/OiiTT5wSHp
    — Matzoh O’Rourke @TheHipsterRebbe) April 19, 2019
    In sum, owning and walking a dog is now “racist” – but only in liberal clown town. Normally, man’s best friend (I use the term “man” at the risk of offending the non-binary) is considered a loving companion, or perhaps even a means by which to protect a home from unwanted intruders.
    Add this to the long leftist list of things that are racist, including serving fast food to a football team, using the term “patriot” to describe Americans who love their country, the George Washington University mascot, George Washington, and smiling at a Native American guy as he beats a drum in your face.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wapo-c...ite-supremacy/
    Michael Vic is an expert on Dogs, in fact he'll beat them to death to prove it, there's no White Supremacy there.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Michael Vic is an expert on Dogs, in fact he'll beat them to death to prove it, there's no White Supremacy there.
    Dogs being the WHITE man's best friend is undoubtedly why he beat them to death.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Dogs being the WHITE man's best friend is undoubtedly why he beat them to death.
    I guess, see this ws thing just makes no sense either way, if a white man walks into a black
    hood, the dogs will go fkg berserk , dogs identify with their owners or in the case of gobts' , their
    captors.

I guess, see this ws thing just makes no sense either way, if a white man walks into a black
    hood, the dogs will go fkg berserk , dogs identify with their owners or in the case of gobts' , their
    captors.
    Ha ha ha,,,

Got my first Rott from my "black' Employer.

I took care of 11 puppies,,,till they were ready for sale/new owners..

One came from New York to pick one out. we got one for the effort..

"Little Bit" or Bitty was the tiny runt.

I talk to dogs in all neighborhoods,, just respect their space.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ha ha ha,,,

Got my first Rott from my "black' Employer.

I took care of 11 puppies,,,till they were ready for sale/new owners..

One came from New York to pick one out. we got one for the effort..

"Little Bit" or Bitty was the tiny runt.

I talk to dogs in all neighborhoods,, just respect their space.
    Dog whisperer ?

Dogs rule............

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dog whisperer ?

Dogs rule............
    Myth debunker in this case.

My real life experience contradicts the spurious assertion.

Last edited by pcosmar; 04-23-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Say Hi,,

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have a good friend who says sometimes dogs and cats make better people than people do.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I have a good friend who says sometimes dogs and cats make better people than people do.
    Maybe thats because dogs and cats can look at a TV screen and are almost immune to its effects? Oh, dont forget cell phones, they arent so addicted to their cell phones that they will literally walk off cliffs?

One of the biggest problems we have in people is this Division. The Divide and Conquer strategy is pushing as hard as it can to destroy every natural group, then take the pieces and assign them to groups that are controlled. Its like we are all behaving exactly as expected, find something different about someone, somehow, even if that detail is the most minuscule and meaningless difference. Granted sometimes we find big and meaningful differences, but for the most part, we look to find reasons we are different not similar. Even with dogs and cats, the title of the article seems to imply Group Associations of Dog Owners vs Cat Owners. Well guess what, theres a lot of people that have BOTH dogs and cats at the same time! And the idea of Victimization applies here too. Not specifically on this story, but in general. The Left have an ideology where by a hated group is targeted for dismantlement, such as a Natural Family. So they paint that Group as Oppressor vs Oppressed. Here, Dogs Oppress Cats. Thats the real story. It then extends to Dog Owners Oppress Cat Owners. This is how the MSM continues to be effective in brainwashing the public toward violence. Am I wrong on any of this?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I have both dogs and cats. Yesterday I noticed a cat making a conscious decision. He was on a bed and decided he wanted to come to me siting on a recliner. I did not call the cat but was observing him. He was sleeping and awoke. He came to the edge of the bed. The recliner is only about 30 inches from the bed. This cat could have easily leaped that distance. Instead of leaping from the bed onto me he first got off the bed onto the floor and then gently hopped onto me. He definitely thought about how to get onto me.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I have both dogs and cats. Yesterday I noticed a cat making a conscious decision. He was on a bed and decided he wanted to come to me siting on a recliner. I did not call the cat but was observing him. He was sleeping and awoke. He came to the edge of the bed. The recliner is only about 30 inches from the bed. This cat could have easily leaped that distance. Instead of leaping from the bed onto me he first got off the bed onto the floor and then gently hopped onto me. He definitely thought about how to get onto me.
    Be very careful of following their thought processes..

They do Think.. but they're just different..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Be very careful of following their thought processes..

They do Think.. but they're just different..
    And don't let their little poker faces fool you. Most of them have a sense of humor.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12