Thread: ThinkProgress goes after Massie

ThinkProgress goes after Massie

They call him the most Kremlin friendly lawmaker in Congress..

Pathetic.

https://thinkprogress.org/rep-thomas...-e0dedef1c89c/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ThinkProgress is founded by George Soros...
    Just for Info....

Massie hasn’t publicly commented on the dinner, or how he ended up feasting with Torshin and Butina shortly after Trump’s inauguration. (Butina also networked with Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin before the election.)
    Butina was with the NRA, so no doubt that’s how Massie got invited. Gun rights. Now the leftists at ThinkProcess know that, and it would play well with their audience, but they thought it better to make it sound like a mystery.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

lol @

A month or two ago, I would have been really mad at the author.. but at this point I just kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Casey Michel is an investigative reporter who covers Russian influence on U.S. politics.

LOL, this dude needs to #LearnToCode..

He's like TheCount, coming around here pretending like he still has credibility and $#@!..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

They call him the most Kremlin friendly lawmaker in Congress
    What's wrong with that?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Massie on Foxbusiness channel at 9:20 ET - Tonight 4/9

Tonight I’ll join @KennedyNation on @FoxBusiness at 9:20 ET to review today’s Oversight Committee hearing on climate change. Tune in!
    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...67808539934720

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I freakin love that guy - and his "friends of coal" tesla

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Massie’s questions about the parts-per-million of CO2 were too hard for Kerry, and went completely over the heads of America’s dumbest twitter $#@!s - so they’re pretending it didn’t happen. Instead, they're in a tizzy over Massie suggesting that a political science degree does not make you a science expert.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...03643621744642
    Last edited by Valli6; 04-10-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Massie’s questions about the parts-per-million of CO2 were too hard for Kerry, and went completely over the heads of America’s dumbest twitter $#@!s - so they’re pretending it didn’t happen. Instead, they're in a tizzy over Massie suggesting that a political science degree does not make you a science expert.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...03643621744642
    I'm sure I'm the only one here to think this, but that entire line of questioning was pointless and embarrassing. Kerry was brought in as an witness because he was Secretary of State when the Paris Accord was signed; not because he has a Political Science degree. Massie could have grilled him on the tremendous costs of actually implementing those policies, but instead tried to go for the red meat twitter soundbites and it just ended up backfiring.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I'm sure I'm the only one here to think this, but that entire line of questioning was pointless and embarrassing. Kerry was brought in as an witness because he was Secretary of State when the Paris Accord was signed; not because he has a Political Science degree. Massie could have grilled him on the tremendous costs of actually implementing those policies, but instead tried to go for the red meat twitter soundbites and it just ended up backfiring.
    Respectfully disagree. It got Massie press and favorable results with his demographic. Nobody except policy wonks cares about the hearing. It's like NASCAR, most people just want to see someone hit a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Respectfully disagree. It got Massie press and favorable results with his demographic. Nobody except policy wonks cares about the hearing. It's like NASCAR, most people just want to see someone hit a wall.
    Seeing Kerry disrespected in public was well worth the cost of admission.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yes that's true.