Thread: Trump caught between Rand Paul and John Bolton

Exclamation Trump caught between Rand Paul and John Bolton

He is 'considering' signing legislation to end the war in Yemen but advisers i.e Bolton are urging him to veto it.

Which way will Trump go?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...d-u-s-war-role

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bolton owns Trump.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

He's not caught between anything. He's the president. Those guys aren't. Bolton he can fire. Rand he can ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    He's not caught between anything. He's the president. Those guys aren't. Bolton he can fire. Rand he can ignore.

Well I don't see the US involvement in Yemen ending anytime soon. My guess is he'll veto it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    It is legislation so that makes it 534 more people besides Rand he'd be ignoring. And, constitutionally, being in/out of war is fully within the congress' realm of authority. So he'd be ignoring more than congress....but I see your point
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

Trump caught between Rand Paul and John Bolton

This if cornfirmed would automatically nullify all past notions that he was caught between Jarvanka, Bannon, Adelson and ZOA.

The man is a real deal and America-Firster to the bone ( except for few decades when he used to be a Hillary funding democrat).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.