Thread: UK: Rolls Royce Branch Introduces “Squat Toilet” To Fulfil “Diversity” Goal

UK: Rolls Royce Branch Introduces “Squat Toilet” To Fulfil “Diversity” Goal

“There is now a cultural toilet available”

A Rolls Royce branch in the UK has introduced “squat toilets” on its premises as part of its drive for “diversity and inclusion”.

In an email exclusively obtained by Summit News which was sent out to staff at a Rolls Royce branch in Derby, bosses write, “As part of Rolls Royce’s ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion, we are pleased to announce that there is now a cultural toilet available.”

“The toilet (also known as a squat toilet) is open with immediate effect,” states the email.

Squat toilets are mainly used in Africa and the Middle East. The usually consist of just a toilet pan or bowl at floor level and do not have a seat.

Similar toilets were installed in a shopping center in Rochdale, which has a high Muslim population, back in 2010 “after bosses went on a cultural awareness course.”

the diversity continues..https://www.infowars.com/uk-rolls-ro...iversity-goal/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To truly be diverse, we should just $#@! on the streets and hire a bunch of untouchables to scrape it off.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I doubt this story happened the way its being reported. Have in mind the fact that squatting to have a bowel movement is actually a better way to have a bowel movement than sitting.If they actually did put in these squat toilets, they would most likely use the ergonomics reason rather than the cultural reason as their rational. Also when a bidet toilet is installed, nobody whines about culture.

Too bad infowars and their type are the only ones reporting this story cos without a more reliable source reporting it, I just have to believe it is not true.

I was in Japan and Korea and used those type of toilets. I prefer the standard Western toilets in my own house, but prefer those toilets in public bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I was in Japan and Korea and used those type of toilets. I prefer the standard Western toilets in my own house, but prefer those toilets in public bathrooms.
    I had to use squat toilet when I went to boarding school and I did not care for it. When I use the restroom, I do more than just have a BM. I read articles, catch up on RPF post and just rest. When u are squatting, its all business and u have to move before your thighs start burning.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I had to use squat toilet when I went to boarding school and I did not care for it. When I use the restroom, I do more than just have a BM. I read articles, catch up on RPF post and just rest. When u are squatting, its all business and u have to move before your thighs start burning.
    As I said, at home I like Western toilets. At home, I enjoy the leisure of sitting on a clean toilet seat in a sanitary bathroom. There I will take the time to get in a fight on RPFs as I take a dump.

In public restrooms, I am going there strictly for business and prefer to touch as few things as possible and to spend as little time as possible.

I read articles, catch up on RPF post and just rest. When u are squatting, its all business and u have to move before your thighs start burning.
    It is all beginning to make sense now.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ever been on a construction job that works illegal messicans?

Shared outhouse?

There're some sick motherfuckers out there!

Makes one wonder how they were raised and what type of squalor they live in.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ever been on a construction job that works illegal messicans?

Shared outhouse?

There're some sick motherfuckers out there!

Makes one wonder how they were raised and what type of squalor they live in.
    Used toilet paper belongs on the floor, right?
    "The Patriarch"

I'm really feeling like I'm getting to know you.
    "The Patriarch"

Some will squat on the toilet seat and crap all over the seat and miss the bowl. If in an area where people aren't used to Western toilets, trust me, you do not want to sit on the seat.

When I was visiting Mexico, I noticed a lot of toilets didn't even have a seat.

They stand on the rim and do bomb shots.

Some toilets even had wood slats fastened to the both sides of the rim so at to make it not so slippery.

At the house where I was staying, I bought a seat and installed it on the toilet and the ladies loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    When I was visiting Mexico, I noticed a lot of toilets didn't even have a seat.

They stand on the rim and do bomb shots.

Some toilets even had wood slats fastened to the both sides of the rim so at to make it not so slippery.

At the house where I was staying, I bought a seat and installed it on the toilet and the ladies loved it.
    If ya wanna be a ladies man ya got to have a toilet seat.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm really feeling like I'm getting to know you.
    Same here, I learned from this encounter that you still consider infowar as a reliable news source.

Another part of the article talks about 2016 case where school officials had to teach international student how to use a water system toilet.

Again, I find this hard to believe that there is a sizeable population of foreign students who are smart enough and/or rich enough to go a UK university and at the same time unable to see the difference between a squatting and sitting toilet or know to wash hands after using the toilet. Add to that, students study these sort of things in school. For example, in my primary school, we studied how to use a dish washer, washing machine, vacuum cleaner etc. even though most people dont own those equipment.

Now if these people were country side dwelling illiterates then I can understand. Also international students watch American movies and sitcom and one thing especially about about American sitcoms is that they show loads of people using the toilet. I knew just about everything about America before I set foot in the country.

Same here, I learned from this encounter that you still consider infowar as a reliable news source.
    Are you on the toilet now?
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now if these people were country side dwelling illiterates then I can understand. Also international students watch American movies and sitcom and one thing especially about about American sitcoms is that they show loads of people using the toilet. I knew just about everything about America before I set foot in the country.
    I see some technology has really taken off. Next time I visit Africa, I wonder how much @Danke would charge to fly me around in one of these flying machines.

I see some technology has really taken off. Next time I visit Africa, I wonder how much @Danke would charge to fly me around in one of these flying machines.

@Danke could make most if not all of those "airplanes" fly. He is an aviation genius.

How did you get a hold of the Jules family's homemade movies?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Maybe Boeing could benefit from hiring these people to increase its diversity.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    How did you get a hold of the Jules family's homemade movies?
    You never answered how much you'd charge to fly in them. I think you would be safe because I don't think you would get more than a few feet off the ground.

toilet culture

What happens with elderly or sick people in countries where squat toilets are normal? I can't imagine someone in a weakened state being able to squat and crap like that, without having some handle bars up front to hang onto. On the other hand, perhaps a lifetime of forced squating leads to such immensely strong thigh muscles, that the elderly never develop problems with raising themselves up from a seated position? Struggling with constipation or diarrhea must be a real work out!

By the way, I remember a "club" (big bar with loud music/dance floor) in the early 80s, that had what I now realize was a bidet. None of us could figure out what the hell it was, or why it was there, and no one liked to use it - unless they were drunk - restrooms were ALWAYS real crowded! Then it could be used like a squat toilet (which no one knew was an actual thing) - hovering over the bowl to urinate, then running away after flushing. (Still don't know how your supposed to use it! Are actually supposed to sit your ass down into that bowl?! Yuck.)

I lived in Korea for 2 years in the 1980s. People would rest on the street corner in a squatting position. It was common to see a few elderly people squatting in a circle carrying on a conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    What happens with elderly or sick people in countries where squat toilets are normal? I can't imagine someone in a weakened state being able to squat and crap like that, without having some handle bars up front to hang onto. On the other hand, perhaps a lifetime of forced squating leads to such immensely strong thigh muscles, that the elderly never develop problems with raising themselves up from a seated position? Struggling with constipation or diarrhea must be a real work out!

By the way, I remember a "club" (big bar with loud music/dance floor) in the early 80s, that had what I now realize was a bidet. None of us could figure out what the hell it was, or why it was there, and no one liked to use it - unless they were drunk - restrooms were ALWAYS real crowded! Then it could be used like a squat toilet (which no one knew was an actual thing) - hovering over the bowl to urinate, then running away after flushing. (Still don't know how your supposed to use it! Are actually supposed to sit your ass down into that bowl?! Yuck.)

People used to squatting have better mobility into old age. Also poop leaves the body easier in a squatting rather than a sitting position.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.