Thread: Trump wants interest rate cuts and more QE

Thumbs down Trump wants interest rate cuts and more QE

oh dear... he is economically illiterate

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...conomy-1329055

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    duh. He made his money by inheriting a start up sum and then stealing everyone else's property using the system. Most "Biz Ness" guys like him have zero concept of economics. MAGA!
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Trump calls for rate cuts and QE4

Great, wonderful economies need beautifully cheaper money and the central bank bigly printing money to buy bonds, since buyers are drying up as the dollar global standard dies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/05/trum...ng-policy.html

President Donald Trump said Friday the U.S. economy would climb like “a rocket ship” if the Federal Reserve cut interest rates.

Commenting after a strong jobs report for March, Trump said the Fed “really slowed us down” in terms of economic growth, and that “there’s no inflation.”

“I think they should drop rates and get rid of quantitative tightening,” Trump told reporters...

Interestingly, the article omits that Trump called for QE4 but he did.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Trump’s sentiments echo a call by his economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, who last week said the Fed should "immediately" cut interest rates by half a percentage point, a view also shared by Stephen Moore, who the president has pledged to nominate to the central bank.
    I was having deja vu as Kudlow was saying this was a great new economy that would just keep going up! Who remembers the Kudlow vs. Schiff TV debates, with Kudlow telling us everyday about the “Goldilocks” economy, right up until the crash of 2008?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Classic Progressive economic right there. Woodrow Wilson would be so proud.

I wonder some people still think the president is listening to Rand again. I think he only pretends to listen to him, he is too much of an alpha to listen such a beta like Rand.

QE4, 0% interest rate and blow a bubble up just enough to win you the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I was having deja vu as Kudlow was saying this was a great new economy that would just keep going up! Who remembers the Kudlow vs. Schiff TV debates, with Kudlow telling us everyday about the “Goldilocks” economy, right up until the crash of 2008?
    Yep Brian I remember those and I also remember the Schiff was right youtube when the anchors would laugh at him.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Classic Progressive economic right there. Woodrow Wilson would be so proud.

Nothing to worry about. All part of the Master Plan.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When Obama was president, Trump was critical of easing. Now he wants the Fed to juice the money supply to get the economy more over-heated so he looks good. Dow 50,000! He has nominated Fed members he hopes will do that for him but so far they have not gone along. One good argument for an independent Federal Reserve so they don't just do what a president wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    When Obama was president, Trump was critical of easing. Now he wants the Fed to juice the money supply to get the economy more over-heated so he looks good. Dow 50,000! He has nominated Fed members he hopes will do that for him but so far they have not gone along. One good argument for an independent Federal Reserve so they don't just do what a president wants.

Why would I need a federal reserve ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Why would I need a federal reserve ?
    We could put the president or Congress in charge of the money supply.

We could put the president or Congress in charge of the money supply.
    Probably be better if I do it .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Probably be better if I do it .
    Got enough silver for everybody?

Got enough silver for everybody?
    Not going to be able to use anything that valuable , america is down to a copper economy now .
    Do something Danke