Thread: North Korea leader II: USA can finish us in days

North Korea leader II: USA can finish us in days

In 1996, North Korea leader Kim Jong-il said "we know United states of America can wipe out/finish North Korea in days with its missiles and nuclear weapons but the only way to engage United states of America with North Korea is by making missiles and nuclear weapons"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    In 1996, North Korea leader Kim Jong-il said "we know United states of America can wipe out/finish North Korea in days with its missiles and nuclear weapons but the only way to engage United states of America with North Korea is by making missiles and nuclear weapons"

Why are you rolling your eyes?

Noriega tried to engage the U.S. in other ways. So did Saddam Hussein and Khaddafi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

In days? More like hours, if not minutes
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Don't be silly. We haven't turned it into a parking lot until we've painted the stripes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It has always been the stance of NK that they alone cannot win a war with the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Noriega tried to engage the U.S. in other ways. So did Saddam Hussein and Khaddafi.
    And we all know how that turned out.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

America and NATO killed Khaddafi for speaking out the Truth about their globalist plans. And the creation of the African gold currency and French' election bribing money scandal.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Basically it is in the chinese and south koreans best interest at this point if everything remains the same . Nobody wants any north koreans in the back yard .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Basically it is in the chinese and south koreans best interest at this point if everything remains the same . Nobody wants any north koreans in the back yard .
    Russia and China have signed $400 billion deals for 10 years. Now it is Russia and China on one side and USA and its allies on other side.

Muslim Brotherhood and Arab league in Gulf and middle east. United states of Africa. South America versus USA. India wants jobs and technology. The whole world is screwed up.

Russia and China have signed $400 billion deals for 10 years. Now it is Russia and China on one side and USA and its allies on other side.

Muslim Brotherhood and Arab league in Gulf and middle east. United states of Africa. South America versus USA. India wants jobs and technology. The whole world is screwed up.
    Always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Always has been.
    North Korea wants to engage USA militarily ??

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This is the first serious thing I've heard from you all week
    I'd go with minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    This is the first serious thing I've heard from you all week
    I'd go with minutes.
    Did you see that giant ICBM missile fired from submarine by North Korea in 1996. North Korea has better missiles that India.

Did you see that giant ICBM missile fired from submarine by North Korea in 1996. North Korea has better missiles that India.
    I didn't see it, I just remember the missile fails of the last several years.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

North Korea can still surrender from the war of evil communist aggression .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Always has been.
    I predict no immediate improvement soon .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I predict no immediate improvement soon .
    Trump said it was all solved after his first meeting with Kim. I think that that was as far as they are going to get. Unless Trump decides to unilaterally give in and ease sanctions. N Korea is not going to give up any nuclear capability.

North Korea leader Kim Jong-il was friendly with Europe and USA.

Now North Korean leader "
    Kim Jong-un" has test fired 10,000 kilometers range ICBM missile