Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul blocks resolution calling for release of Mueller report

Rand Paul blocks resolution calling for release of Mueller report

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why block it , wouldn't this just expose the Deep State, witch-hunt shenanigans?
    What is it that the government does that we shouldn't want to know about?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Why block it , wouldn't this just expose the Deep State, witch-hunt shenanigans?
    What is it that the government does that we shouldn't want to know about?
    I suppose reading the article before you comment on it is too much trouble. I'd hate for your lips to get tired.

If there was anything in the excerpt they want to release, he wouldn't have blocked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I suppose reading the article before you comment on it is too much trouble. I'd hate for your lips to get tired.

If there was anything in the excerpt they want to release, he wouldn't have blocked it.
    :facepalm:

IDIOT MUCH?
    What are you lips tired from.......:facepalm:

I don't click links, the title says:

Rand Paul blocks resolution calling for release of Mueller report .

Words mean things, had the OP accurately titled the thread;
    ''....blocks 'Truncated' excerpt release....''

It would have made sense, you sure as fk don't.
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 04-05-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Must release Obama era info at the same time

Rand already told us he intended to keep doing this, and he told us exactly why.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Mueller-Report
    https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/icy...bama-involved’
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSc_huLymSw

...Under Senate rules, any one senator can request that any bill or resolution be passed. But because it requires the signoff of every senator, any one senator can also block their request.

Paul objected because Warner wouldn't agree to amend the nonbinding House-passed resolution to include provisions calling for the public release of communications between several Obama-era officials including former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan.

Paul argued that Congress still needs to figure out the "entire story" including the origins of the investigation into President Trump's campaign and a controversial research dossier compiled against then-candidate Trump.

"I think it's very important that we not turn our country into this back and forth where each successive party tries to use the apparatus of government to investigate the previous president," Paul said.

"What we don't know is was President Obama told that the evidence to get this investigation started was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign? We need to know that," Paul continued.

Paul has warned that he would block the resolution backing the Mueller report's release unless information about the opposition research dossier compiled against Trump was also released. He first blocked the House-passed resolution last week.

"It was so scandalous and so unverified and has turned out to be untrue, and yet this was the basis for the beginning of the investigation. This was the basis for doing something extraordinary," Paul added on Thursday of the dossier...

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Rand already told us he intended to keep doing this, and he told us exactly why.
    Yes, he did. But some of the people around here never listen to Rand Paul.

IDIOT MUCH?

I suppose you also think the PATRIOT Act somehow benefits patriots?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-05-2019 at 09:27 AM.

He's right... The results of the investigation are inadmissible if it was an illegal investigation in the first place. It is a bad precedent to allow happen.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Some people don't understand English.

This was explained to you , but idiots aren't able to read , nor communicate above
    2nd grade levels.

I don't click links, I told you that ,, I went by the title , words mean things, you
    could try a dictionary.

Paul objected because Warner wouldn't agree to amend the nonbinding House-passed resolution to include provisions calling for the public release of communications between several Obama-era officials including former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan.

Paul argued that Congress still needs to figure out the "entire story" including the origins of the investigation into President Trump's campaign and a controversial research dossier compiled against then-candidate Trump.
    When the House voted on this, it occurred to me that it should be blocked unless all of the other related information was released too. I like the way Rand’s thinking...

In addition to Paul, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has twice blocked the House resolution from being passed, arguing that Barr is currently working with Mueller to determine what from the report can be released.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has also blocked the House-passed resolution.

Graham voiced opposition to the resolution, citing Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's (D-N.Y.) refusal to amend it to include a provision calling on the Justice Department to appoint a special counsel to investigate alleged department misconduct in the handling of the investigation into 2016 Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's email use and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act applications related to Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
    And I like Graham’s reasoning on this too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Mueller-Report
    https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/icy...nvolved’
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSc_huLymSw

''Paul objected because Warner wouldn't agree to amend the nonbinding House-passed resolution to include provisions calling for the public release of communications between several Obama-era officials including former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan.

Paul argued that Congress still needs to figure out the "entire story" including the origins of the investigation into President Trump's campaign and a controversial research dossier compiled against then-candidate Trump. ''
    Absolutely key.

I wish Congress had the balls to prosecute Hillary , that is our biggest 'looming' problem.

I applaud Rand, but we all know that no one at the top is ever going to Prison, to be truthful this
    would be a waste of time , if not for the fact the President can't be further tarred and feathered in the media
    through Truncated and selective reports.

IDIOT MUCH?

That's a pretty pugnacious way to go about essentially admitting that he was completely right that your former post questioning Rand's action was based on not having read the article you were replying to.

What have you ever written here or anywhere else that was more than a couple of sentences , (usually
    peppered with personal attacks).

What is your best work, show us anything you've written that you feel contributed to the support of
    our Freedom and our Republic, that was paragraphs/pages , not just a couple of 'cute' lines and personal attacks.........

I can't wait to read it.

What have you ever written here or anywhere else that was more than a couple of sentences , (usually

What is your best work, show us anything you've written that you feel contributed to the support of
    our Freedom and our Republic, that was paragraphs/pages , not just a couple of 'cute' lines and personal attacks.........

I can't wait to read it.
    What good would it do to post a link? You've already said you won't click it.

Besides, it wouldn't help any. I have a bad habit of using words of three or more syllables.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    That's a pretty pugnacious way to go about essentially admitting that he was completely right that your former post questioning Rand's action was based on not having read the article you were replying to.
    I don't click links, I already said that, you chose to pretend not to 'get it' .
    I do read.
    Do you read?
    Do you understand what the title says;

''Rand Paul blocks resolution calling for release of Mueller report ''

It doesn't say 'Truncated' , or 'Selective disclosure' etc.

That means the 'Report' period.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What good would it do to post a link? You've already said you won't click it.

Besides, it wouldn't help any. I have a bad habit of using words of three or more syllables.
    You afraid to waste a kb of text , why on earth would you want to present it as a link.

Waiting, let me see what you've written.......

I don't click links, I already said that, you chose to pretend not to 'get it' .
    I do read.
    Right. You don't click links. You just reply to what they say without reading it.

You do read. *What* you read is anyone's guess. But it's obviously something other than whatever you're actually supposedly talking about.

And we might be forgiven for assuming that when you read, you do it at the same level you write.

Right. You don't click links. You just reply to what they say without reading it.

You do read. *What* you read is anyone's guess. But it's obviously something other than whatever you're actually supposedly talking about.

And we might be forgiven for assuming that when you read, you do it at the same level you write.

Are you still harping on that, Kekfrog?

You don't have to click the link to see who wrote the headline...

What did you expect? Honesty and forthrightness?

Don't get me wrong. Writing a hasty response to a thread title alone without reading even a few sentences of what it's about is not a big deal. It happens.

It's just funny the way you doubled-down when you got called on it, like you getting something wrong because you responded to it without reading it was everyone else's fault. You could have just said, "Oops, sorry, you're right. Carry on." But I get the feeling you don't say things like that as a rule, regardless if the situation calls for it.

It's just funny the way you doubled-down when you got called on it, like you getting something wrong because you responded to it without reading it was everyone else's fault.
    Such as the way I need a dictionary because thehill.com used the misleading bill title in their headline, and Warlord posted the link under the same?

You could have just said, "Oops, sorry, you're right. Carry on."
    Are you sure? I've never seen any reason to believe he's capable of it.

Such as the way I need a dictionary because thehill.com used the misleading bill title in their headline, and Warlord posted the link under the same?

Are you sure? I've never seen any reason to believe he's capable of it.

I can't wait to read it.

Don't get me wrong. Writing a hasty response to a thread title alone without reading even a few sentences of what it's about is not a big deal. It happens.

It's just funny the way you doubled-down when you got called on it, like you getting something wrong because you responded to it without reading it was everyone else's fault. You could have just said, "Oops, sorry, you're right. Carry on." But I get the feeling you don't say things like that as a rule, regardless if the situation calls for it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IDIOT MUCH?

Some people don't understand English.

This was explained to you , but idiots aren't able to read , nor communicate above
    2nd grade levels.

I don't click links, I told you that ,, I went by the title , words mean things, you
    could try a dictionary.

I can't wait to read it.
    I do read.
    Do you read?
    Do you understand what the title says;

It doesn't say 'Truncated' , or 'Selective disclosure' etc.

That means the 'Report' period.

I can't wait to read it.
    Let's see. Do we have more repetitive low value posts here, or more personal insults?

I'm losing count. @Bryan, can I borrow some fingers?

Ooops , no you're not right, rarely are , you just love to turn things into arguments,
    I read the title and stated 5 times that I don't click links.

I also stated how the title of body of the OP could have been easily made clear
    and concise, but of course that is not why you're here, your not here to care
    whether something is right or wrong, you come here to harass and flip even
    agreements into arguments.
    Enjoy, and I compliment you on your partner ac, are you on the same pc, diff
    vpns? (rhetorical)

Let's see. Do we have more repetitive low value posts here, or more personal insults?

lmao

You launched your personal attacks not me.

I can't wait to read it.

[SIZE=5]You launched your personal attacks not me.
    I don't see how you could possibly launch my personal attacks.

That said, I'm curious what I said in this thread that you consider a personal attack before you responded to me with,

IDIOT MUCH?

I suppose you also think the PATRIOT Act somehow benefits patriots?[/QUOTE]

lol

You're not going to fool Bryan , you launched the personal attacks as usual, I never do.

The thread was very peaceful but you had to continue your vendetta with personal attacks.

I'm still wondering why you chime in at every opportunity to attack me , and why you
    are on this site.

lol

You're not going to fool Bryan , you launched the personal attacks as usual, I never do.

The thread was very peaceful but you had to continue your vendetta with personal attacks.

I'm still wondering why you chime in at every opportunity to attack me , and why you
    are on this site.
    So, you consider that a personal attack, but consider calling people idiots to be legitimate debate.

Impressive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast