Thread: Trump tells Republican lawmakers to be more 'paranoid' about how votes are counted in 2020

Trump tells Republican lawmakers to be more 'paranoid' about how votes are counted in 2020

"We've gotta watch those vote tallies," Trump told the crowd of Republican lawmakers. "You know, I keep hearing about the election and the various counting measures that they have."

The president said there "were a lot of close elections" and "every single one of them went Democrat."
    "There's something going on," he said, and warned Republicans that they need to "be a little bit more paranoid than you are, OK?"
    "We have to be a little bit careful, because I don't like the way the votes are being tallied. I don't like it and you don't like either, you just don't want to say it because you're afraid of the press," he said.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/trump-tells-r...145517304.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the same speech, he declared that the noise from wind turbines causes cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    In the same speech, he declared that the noise from wind turbines causes cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

It's called satire, not many people familiar with satire these days. Thanks for continuing the propaganda arm of the Fake News, Zippy Juan Williams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Out of context and mixing subjects at the same time. Nice. Your credibility could hardly take another hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What Trump actually said, according to the quote given in the article was, “They say the noise causes cancer."

This is certainly a true statement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Windmill noise, or infrasound, disrupts sleep, and sleep disruption causes cancer, so if you are logical you can do the math. Either Trump is right, or Infrasound is the one way to disrupt sleep that has no effect on formation of cancer. It even affects epigenetic marker status of the genome (probably through stress), and there are plenty of other anecdotal reports of ill effects. Even more, Infrasound when first discovered, was discovered because it was making those exposed to it violently sick. As they experimented with it, it reportedly killed a lab worker accidently. Interestingly, although local media reported on that at the time, and in the field that is accepted as likely true, all mention of it was subsequently wiped from official sources today like Wikipedia.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 04-06-2019 at 01:04 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    You're supposed to beat your wife? No wonder the divorce rate is so high
    Wrong thread.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Arrow The Twilight Zone

ROFLOL

Is this from the Onion? Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

So the entire speech was satire- including the bit about watching for voter fraud. It is true that he disbanded his committee who was looking into it. They were unable to find anything.

Trump does not care if things are true or not- as long as you are talking about him.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 04-05-2019 at 02:30 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wrong thread.
    This is what happens when I forum while the rest of the country is sleeping
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."