Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS to pursue an aggressive executive crackdown on immigration

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Were you ever directly involved in a state or national campaign, Congressional District or State Delegation process, etc?
    Yes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes.
    Lay it out. Let's hear it.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Lay it out. Let's hear it.
    I went to my congressional district convention and helped send Ron Paul people to the state convention.
    Most of the people we supported sold out and joined the establishment.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I went to my congressional district convention and helped send Ron Paul people to the state convention.
    Most of the people we supported sold out and joined the establishment.
    LOL

wow.

Care to elaborate? I mean, that is so vague, anybody can make that little claim.

Oh, and also... were they immigrants, or did the immigrants make them sell out?

LOL

wow.

Care to elaborate? I mean, that is so vague, anybody can make that little claim.
    I don't care to elaborate, I value my privacy.

Oh, and also... were they immigrants, or did the immigrants make them sell out?
    The immigrants elected O'Bummer, the Demoncrat party wouldn't exist without them and we could have a party more conservative than the GOP in the 2 party system.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't care to elaborate, I value my privacy.

The immigrants elected O'Bummer, the Demoncrat party wouldn't exist without them and we could have a party more conservative than the GOP in the 2 party system.

Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

I see.

Hahahahahahaha!

Right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	6674
    Last edited by PAF; 07-15-2019 at 07:49 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I see.

Hahahahahahaha!

Right.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

In fiscal year 2017 CBP received $341 million for the construction of approximately 40 miles of new Bollard Wall and gates in priority areas at the San Diego, El Centro, El Paso and the Rio Grande Valley Sectors. To this date, CBP has completed the construction of approximately 99 percent of the 40 miles funded in fiscal year 2017. Additionally, construction of 35 gates to close gaps in current border infrastructure in the Rio Grande Valley sector continues.
    CBP also has completed approximately 10 miles of the 80 miles of new border wall of funded by Congress for fiscal year 2018. The $1.375 million assigned for construction will allow CBP will focus its construction efforts in priority areas in the Rio Grande Valley and San Diego.
    Border wall construction planning efforts will continue in fiscal year 2019, as CBP will use $2 billion authorized by Congress to build approximately 85 miles of new border wall focus in the Rio Grande Valley.

More at: https://breaking911.com/cbp-complete...w-border-wall/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I see.

Hahahahahahaha!

Right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	6674
    It really is comical at this point, isn't it? I don't know how someone sleeps at night after posting lie after lie 12-14 hours a day, in direct violation of God's commandment against it, while claiming to be a devout religious person. It takes a special kind of person to do what SS does every day.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It really is comical at this point, isn't it? I don't know how someone sleeps at night after posting lie after lie 12-14 hours a day, in direct violation of God's commandment against it, while claiming to be a devout religious person. It takes a special kind of person to do what SS does every day.
    I sleep fine because I post the truth, you sleep fine because you worship the father of lies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No one was talking to you anymore and no one quoted you.

But I know you'll post again since your guidelines requires you to post the last post to each thread.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You would think he would agree with us just some of the time just to keep a thinly veiled cover. That guy is a full-blown-bush-cheney-statist to the Nth degree. He supports (twists) the 10 Commandments in his own little mind, much like an attorney would do if it would win a case.

In fiscal year 2017 CBP received $341 million for the construction of approximately 40 miles of new Bollard Wall and gates in priority areas at the San Diego, El Centro, El Paso and the Rio Grande Valley Sectors. To this date, CBP has completed the construction of approximately 99 percent of the 40 miles funded in fiscal year 2017. Additionally, construction of 35 gates to close gaps in current border infrastructure in the Rio Grande Valley sector continues.
    CBP also has completed approximately 10 miles of the 80 miles of new border wall of funded by Congress for fiscal year 2018. The $1.375 million assigned for construction will allow CBP will focus its construction efforts in priority areas in the Rio Grande Valley and San Diego.
    Border wall construction planning efforts will continue in fiscal year 2019, as CBP will use $2 billion authorized by Congress to build approximately 85 miles of new border wall focus in the Rio Grande Valley.

More at: https://breaking911.com/cbp-complete...w-border-wall/
    More replacement of existing barriers- not new wall. Obvious because San Diego doesn't have areas without existing wall. Trump promised 200 miles of new wall (not replacement) before the 2020 election. Another promise looking to fail.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-15-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    More replacement of existing barriers- not new wall. Obvious because San Diego doesn't have areas without existing wall.
    Not all of it and if the old wall was insufficient it doesn't matter.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not all of it and if the old wall was insufficient it doesn't matter.
    Replacing old wall isn't "new wall".

You would think he would agree with us just some of the time just to keep a thinly veiled cover. That guy is a full-blown-bush-cheney-statist to the Nth degree. He supports (twists) the 10 Commandments in his own little mind, much like an attorney would do if it would win a case.
    Neocons gonna neocon and I'm pretty sure he's NSA.

Replacing old wall isn't "new wall".
    When you replace your old car are you getting a new car?

If the old wall wasn't keeping people out it doesn't matter.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

More replacement of existing barriers- not new wall. Obvious because San Diego doesn't have areas without existing wall. Trump promised 200 miles of new wall (not replacement) before the 2020 election. Another promise looking to fail.
    Trump will put up plenty of new wall.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Isn't the NSA more passive, only gathering information rather than spreading propaganda? I always thought the CIA was tasked with FUD campaigns. Given that this is a domestic operation, I would tend to think it's DHS. Why would you think it's NSA?

Yes, it's absolutely comical, not only due to being so obvious, but also in that the site owners allow it to continue and are still dodging the question as to why.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Isn't the NSA more passive, only gathering information rather than spreading propaganda? I always thought the CIA was tasked with FUD campaigns. Given that this is a domestic operation, I would tend to think it's DHS. Why would you think it's NSA?

Yes, it's absolutely comical, not only due to being so obvious, but also in that the site owners allow it to continue and are still dodging the question as to why.
    Doesn't really matter. One of the alphabet agencies regardless. That's all that needs to be known really.

Good news: Barr invoked §1158(a)(2)(a) a multilateral treaty that declares Mexico a safe third country, so now all asylum seekers will be sent legally to Mexico for their hearing.
    Better news: NO COURT shall have jurisdiction to review any determination by the AG under (a)(2)!
    — Cari Kelemen (@KelemenCari) July 15, 2019

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Pentagon said on Wednesday it would send an additional 1,000 Texas National Guard and 1,100 active duty troops to the border with Mexico, the latest deployment in support of President Donald Trump's immigration crackdown.Major Chris Mitchell, a Pentagon spokesman, told Reuters that acting Defense Secretary Richard Spencer had approved the additional troops on Tuesday night, and they would be assisting with tasks like logistical support and aerial surveillance.
    There are currently about 4,500 active duty and National Guard troops on the border with Mexico.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/pentagon-appr...175833661.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Good news: Barr invoked §1158(a)(2)(a) a multilateral treaty that declares Mexico a safe third country, so now all asylum seekers will be sent legally to Mexico for their hearing.
    Better news: NO COURT shall have jurisdiction to review any determination by the AG under (a)(2)!
    — Cari Kelemen (@KelemenCari) July 15, 2019
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1UA24K

New U.S. asylum policy does not make Mexico 'safe third country': minister

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexico Foreign Minister Marcel Ebrard said on Monday that a new U.S. measure to sharply limit asylum claims did not in effect make Mexico a “safe third country,” adding that the Mexican Congress would have to approve any such classification first.

Under the U.S. policy announced on Monday, most migrants reaching the U.S. southern border would be ineligible for asylum and would have to seek refuge in Mexico or another country.

A minor technicality that can change easily enough, the main point is that "NO COURT shall have jurisdiction to review any determination by the AG under (a)(2)!".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banks fighting the fastest-growing financial crime in the U.S. have found an unlikely ally: the Social Security Administration.Banks have spent years lobbying Congress for better access to the agency’s data as a way to fight costly forms of identity theft. Now, the agency has invited lenders and other firms to join a planned real-time electronic system for verifying that credit applicants’ names match their Social Security numbers.
    The system would help banks eliminate sham identities created when fraudsters apply for credit cards using Social Security numbers that aren’t in use. Known as synthetic identity fraud, it is the fastest-growing financial crime in the U.S., according to a report this month by the Federal Reserve. U.S. lenders lost $6 billion from this type of fraud in 2016, according to consultant Auriemma Group.
    “It’s a painful type of fraud,” with criminals commonly targeting children and immigrants, said Jeremy Grant, a coordinator for the Better Identity Coalition, which works with lawmakers to improve digital security.
    The new system is “a pretty big arrow to have in your quiver,” he said. “So much of synthetic identity fraud has been targeted around the inability of the private sector to validate whether the SSN matched to a real name. It’s going to have a pretty significant impact.”
    Spokesmen for the Social Security Administration didn’t respond to messages seeking comment.
    The Fed is pushing to raise awareness and encouraging banks to help prevent the crimes. Last month, U.S. prosecutors in New York alleged that 11 people participated in a scheme using synthetic identities to charge $3 million on lines of credit from banks including JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Synchrony Financial between 2013 and 2017.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/social-securi...120000674.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

^^^^^^
    More database consolidation into the central beast system.

It's not "your" identity. It's their identity, they own it. They own the NAME and they own the NUMBER. They just get you to use it by making you think it's "you" and taking responsibility for the liabilities accumulated by the NAME and NUMBER, which is their property.

A minor technicality that can change easily enough, the main point is that "NO COURT shall have jurisdiction to review any determination by the AG under (a)(2)!".
    It is a "minor technicality" that you can't force a country to do what you want them to do unless they also want to do it. Mexico is not bound by US code.

What that code actually says:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158

(a) Authority to apply for asylum

(1) In general

Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

(2) Exceptions

(A) Safe third country

Paragraph (1) shall not apply to an alien if the Attorney General determines that the alien may be removed, pursuant to a bilateral or multilateral agreement, to a country (other than the country of the alien’s nationality or, in the case of an alien having no nationality, the country of the alien’s last habitual residence) in which the alien’s life or freedom would not be threatened on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion, and where the alien would have access to a full and fair procedure for determining a claim to asylum or equivalent temporary protection, unless the Attorney General finds that it is in the public interest for the alien to receive asylum in the United States.

(B) Time limit

Subject to subparagraph (D), paragraph (1) shall not apply to an alien unless the alien demonstrates by clear and convincing evidence that the application has been filed within 1 year after the date of the alien’s arrival in the United States.

(C) Previous asylum applications

Subject to subparagraph (D), paragraph (1) shall not apply to an alien if the alien has previously applied for asylum and had such application denied.

(D) Changed circumstances

An application for asylum of an alien may be considered, notwithstanding subparagraphs (B) and (C), if the alien demonstrates to the satisfaction of the Attorney General either the existence of changed circumstances which materially affect the applicant’s eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing an application within the period specified in subparagraph (B).

(E) Applicability

Subparagraphs (A) and (B) shall not apply to an unaccompanied alienchild (as defined in section 279(g) of title 6).
    It says they must be in the US and then designated for removal before "third country" is even applicable.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-18-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Well lookie lookie what "zero tolerance" (restrictionism) does, and the global special interests that it serves:

The Corporate Interests Behind The Homestead Migrant Youth Detention Center

Senator Kyrsten Sinema (D., Ariz.) has joined a bipartisan group of nine colleagues proposing a pilot program that would expedite the deportation of migrants who make invalid asylum claims.
    The senators outlined the Operation Safe Return program, which would allow the deportation of migrants within 15 days if their asylum claims are not credible, in a letter sent to acting Secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan on Wednesday.
    “We write to urge you to use authorities in use as of June 30, 2019, to implement Operation Safe Return, a pilot program to rapidly, accurately, and fairly determine those families who have crossed the southern border that clearly do not have a valid legal claim and safely return them to their home countries,” the senators wrote. “Through this program, we expect that we can meet our commitments to humanitarian protections while ensuring proper efficiency, timeliness, order, and fairness in the credible fear screening process.”
    Sinema and Republican senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin led the effort to develop the program in response to the ongoing humanitarian crisis that has arisen at border-detention facilities in recent months due to overcrowding.

“This pilot program would apply to families who aren’t claiming ‘credible fear,’ which of course is the first threshold in seeking asylum,” she said. “If someone says ‘I left my country because I can’t make a living,’ [or] ‘it’s hard to take care of my family’ — that’s what we call an economic migrant.”

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-dem-j...161552003.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast