Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS to pursue an aggressive executive crackdown on immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Keeping them out/throwing them out is just as important as ending the incentives.
    I would never in a million years hire you to work for my company. Your way is less efficient, less liberty oriented, costs more and increases bureaucratic bloat. On top of that, as much as you like to spew, you are not able to see the bigger picture or where things will lead, thus lack of insight. In essence, your word salads, no matter how good you think they sound, doesn't get the job done.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I would never in a million years hire you to work for my company. Your way is less efficient, less liberty oriented, costs more and increases bureaucratic bloat. On top of that, as much as you like to spew, you are not able to see the bigger picture or where things will lead, thus lack of insight. In essence, your word salads, no matter how good you think they sound, doesn't get the job done.
    I would never hire you, you ignore facts and pursue strategies that will prevent you from ever achieving your goals in favor of utopian daydreams.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I would never hire you, you ignore facts and pursue strategies that will prevent you from ever achieving your goals in favor of utopian daydreams.
    Oh Swordy, if you even knew....... lol

At least two immigration raids were conducted in New York neighborhoods on Saturday, just one day after President Trump said Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents would begin a nationwide roundup of people living illegally in the United States, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Federal ICE agents canvased homes in the Harlem section of Manhattan as well a Brooklyn's Sunset Park neighborhoodaccording to the Journal's source - who added that despite being turned away by many for lack of a warrant, the agency plans to return to Sunset Park tomorrow.
    A spokeswoman for ICE in New York said that the agency won’t offer specific details related to enforcement operations. “As always, ICE prioritizes the arrest and removal of unlawfully present aliens who pose a threat to national security, public safety and border security,” the spokeswoman said.
    The attempted raids in New York come as Democratic city officials and community activists across the U.S. have been mobilizing for the planned roundup. -Wall Street Journal
    This marks the second time plans for ICE raids have been leaked - the first of which has been blamed on Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan and resulted in the cancellation of the planned raids.
    "They’re going to take people out and they’re going to bring them back to their countries" said Trump on Friday, adding that the raids would focus on criminals - and that agents would "take criminals out, put them in prison, or put in them in prison in the countries they came from."
    The White House did not confirm the raids, but noted that there are more than one million people living in America illegally and in violation of court-ordered deportations.
    "It is time for these people to go home," said one administration official, who added that the roundups aren't new - and in fact occurred during the Obama administration.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...andom-roundups

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Department of Justice (DOJ) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced a new rule Monday indicating that migrants who cross the southern border are not eligible for asylum unless they apply in the first safe country they enter.

The rule, which only applies to prospective claims and will be finalized Tuesday, would effectively torpedo the current flood of asylum seekers, which consists mainly of Central American migrants who cross through multiple countries before reaching the U.S.

More at: https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/15/b...country-enter/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The raids don't happen because federal judges have no legal jurisdiction to order deportation of living humans, only the legal fictions subject to federal jurisdiction. Deportations are essentially by consent of the deported.

Our local sheriff made a video a few days ago explaining that they never receive orders signed by federal judges ordering deportations. They only receive requests (faux warrants) that are signed by various ICE officials but not federal judges. He refuses to honor those.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The raids don't happen because federal judges have no legal jurisdiction to order deportation of living humans, only the legal fictions subject to federal jurisdiction. Deportations are essentially by consent of the deported.

Our local sheriff made a video a few days ago explaining that they never receive orders signed by federal judges ordering deportations. They only receive requests (faux warrants) that are signed by various ICE officials but not federal judges. He refuses to honor those.
    LOL

Liberal drivel.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Safe countries" will create more government bureaucracies without addressing the root cause and solution.

What a great way to adjust those unemployment numbers.

"Safe countries" will create more government bureaucracies without addressing the root cause and solution.

What a great way to adjust those unemployment numbers.
    It will solve the problem of invaders getting inside the walls, we can deal with the other problems after that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It will solve the problem of invaders getting inside the walls, we can deal with the other problems after that.
    TSA

TSA
    END

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

END
    I'll rhyme:

WHEN

And now I'll answer:

IT WON'T

Same with your bureaucratic solution

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll rhyme:

WHEN

And now I'll answer:

IT WON'T

Same with your bureaucratic solution
    We won't need an end to something that keeps invaders out unless we get reformed asylum laws that will accomplish the same thing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

Liberal drivel.
    What is liberal drivel? If the sheriff does not receive a warrant signed by a judge he has no reason to comply with the request. Would you allow a search of your house by an FBI agent that only had a request signed by an FBI official?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

What is liberal drivel?
    federal judges have no legal jurisdiction to order deportation of living humans

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You can call it drivel but partisan drivel? Haha ok.

But it's true regardless of whether you think it's drivel or not. Remember how everyone freaked out about how immigrants could drive around and not be arrested? Same reason. US courts have no jurisdiction over living flesh and blood, only the legal fiction ALL CAPS NAME that we think is us. That is because "governments" are corporations and legal fiction corporations can only interact with other legal fictions, not living flesh and blood. The dead can't mix with the living, in other words. Courts are dead (corpse-oration) while immigrants are living.

Or perhaps you have a better explanation of why my sheriff never receives deportation orders signed by federal judges? Go ahead. I can't wait to read the mental gymnastics you come up with!

You can call it drivel but partisan drivel? Haha ok.

But it's true regardless of whether you think it's drivel or not. Remember how everyone freaked out about how immigrants could drive around and not be arrested? Same reason. US courts have no jurisdiction over living flesh and blood, only the legal fiction ALL CAPS NAME that we think is us. That is because "governments" are corporations and legal fiction corporations can only interact with other legal fictions, not living flesh and blood. The dead can't mix with the living, in other words. Courts are dead (corpse-oration) while immigrants are living.

Or perhaps you have a better explanation of why my sheriff never receives deportation orders signed by federal judges? Go ahead. I can't wait to read the mental gymnastics you come up with!

There are plenty of liberal scum who treat invaders better than immigrants because they want to use them to enslave us and there are plenty of leftist judges.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are plenty of liberal scum who treat invaders better than immigrants because they want to use them to enslave us and there are plenty of leftist judges.
    You're looking pretty desperate with the constant "liberal" labels. This isn't GLP or Breitbart so that doesn't really fly here. In fact, you're using it so much lately that it's about like being called "racist". It's been used so much and without merit that it's lost any meaning and effect.

And you didn't answer the question of why my sheriff never receives warrants signed by federal judges to deport anyone. Are you suggesting every federal judge in the entire district is a liberal? lol

You're looking pretty desperate with the constant "liberal" labels. This isn't GLP or Breitbart so that doesn't really fly here. In fact, you're using it so much lately that it's about like being called "racist". It's been used so much and without merit that it's lost any meaning and effect.
    I call a spade a spade, it remains a spade.

And you didn't answer the question of why my sheriff never receives warrants signed by federal judges to deport anyone. Are you suggesting every federal judge in the entire district is a liberal? lol
    Why should I believe him?
    Every federal judge in the district might very well be a liberal or the ICE agents might be deepstate.
    Why should I believe you?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I call a spade a spade, it remains a spade.
    Speaking of racist stuff...

Why should I believe him?
    Every federal judge in the district might very well be a liberal or the ICE agents might be deepstate.
    Why should I believe you?
    Believe what you want, I guess. But he's telling the truth and I explained exactly why. And that explains why the ICE raids don't happen, even after all the build up by Trump and Fox News and CNN, et al.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of racist stuff...
    Spades are racist?

Believe what you want, I guess. But he's telling the truth and I explained exactly why. And that explains why the ICE raids don't happen, even after all the build up by Trump and Fox News and CNN, et al.
    They do happen and they will.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They do happen and they will.
    Well, trump does endorse "Stop & Frisk". I am almost certain you would be ok with that, too.

Those folks were right. It won't be foreigners who destroy our country, it will be Americans who do it from within. It has been said and it will be done.

Thanks to you.

Well, trump does endorse "Stop & Frisk". I am almost certain you would be ok with that, too.

Those folks were right. It won't be foreigners who destroy our country, it will be Americans who do it from within. It has been said and it will be done.

Thanks to you.
    Totally different and I don't support it.

It will be foreigners who destroy this country, they've been doing it for generations with help from people like you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanks to you.
    Considering that this thread and other threads posted in the last day are openly talking about detaining and deporting Americans for their political views, not even immigrants anymore, is more proof that we're literally following the REX 84 plan step-by-step. Expect the propaganda to ratchet up more and SS (appropriate handle, eh?) and others to post the propaganda more and more, to the point that many of the dumbs are a-ok with rounding up Americans for the FEMA camps. All because of some faces on the teevee and computer saying things...

Sad.

Totally different and I don't support it.

It will be foreigners who destroy this country, they've been doing it for generations with help from people like you.
    Perhaps you can just admit that government enabled the foreigners and now there is no solution and there's a lot of blame to go around? Government, foreigners, lazy voters, etc. It's even ironic that you're looking to the same government to fix what they created...
    Last edited by devil21; 07-15-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Perhaps you can just admit that government enabled the foreigners and now there is no solution and there's a lot of blame to go around? Government, foreigners, lazy voters, etc. It's even ironic that you're looking to the same government to fix what they created...
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Considering that this thread and other threads posted in the last day are openly talking about detaining and deporting Americans for their political views, not even immigrants anymore, is more proof that we're literally following the REX 84 plan step-by-step. Expect the propaganda to ratchet up more and SS (appropriate handle, eh?) and others to post the propaganda more and more, to the point that many of the dumbs are a-ok with rounding up Americans for the FEMA camps. All because of some faces on the teevee and computer saying things...

Sad.

As much as they like to tout specific historical points that suits their agenda, they fail to admit, probably intentionally, that for well over hundred years we have been slipping into tyranny by repeating the same old same old. Over and over again. That is the important history that they never want to talk about.

As much as they like to tout specific historical points that suits their agenda, they fail to admit, probably intentionally, that for well over hundred years we have been slipping into tyranny by repeating the same old same old. Over and over again. That is the important history that they never want to talk about.
    I talk about it all the time, we have continued to allow in unlimited numbers of foreigners who are hostile to liberty, it's time for a change.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I talk about it all the time, we have continued to allow in unlimited numbers of foreigners who are hostile to liberty, it's time for a change.

Take the blinders off. Look at the WH and MIC going back decades and decades. Then you might see where the actual problems stem. It is not poor folks with dirt floors who do not understand/participate in our state/nat delegate process.

Until you realize and address that, you will simply look for another group to blame. Brought to you by the msm.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Take the blinders off. Look at the WH and MIC going back decades and decades. Then you might see where the actual problems stem. It is not poor folks with dirt floors who do not understand/participate in our state/nat delegate process.

Until you realize and address that, you will simply look for another group to blame. Brought to you by the msm.
    You are blind, the enemy couldn't win against real Americans so they imported voters, you are helping the enemy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are blind, the enemy couldn't win against real Americans so they imported voters, you are helping the enemy.

Were you ever directly involved in a state or national campaign, Congressional District or State Delegation process, etc?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast