Thread: Liberal Movie Star and Cory Booker: A Match Made in Moonbat Heaven

Liberal Movie Star and Cory Booker: A Match Made in Moonbat Heaven

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...moonbat-heaven

March 18, 2019

So Cory Booker is dating someone, and it’s not an imaginary dope-pusher named T-Bone. The noted bachelor, New Jersey Senator, 2020 primary candidate, moose impersonator, and sword-and-sandals fancier is apparently “very much’ in a relationship with actress Rosario Dawson.

I’m sure the affair rivals history’s great romances and was not at all focus-grouped in Brooklyn. Booker just happens to be drawn to a gal who has everything a primary contender could want in a year when success in his party means “out-woking” the other guy.

Dawson’s activist resume would make her quite a catch on IntersectionalDating.com:

Name an issue, she comes down on the “correct” side. She’s a pro-abortion absolutist who’s done work for Planned Parenthood-affiliated groups. Obama recruited her to help sell his health care takeover. She’s a long-time backer of gay marriage, is pro-amnesty, pro-gun control.

She has real progressive credentials. In 2016 Dawson played herself playing an investigative journalist in an episode of America Divided, a left-wing documentary series about sobering up after consuming too much hope and change. Her “Something in the Water” was about the Flint Water Crisis.

She backed Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primary, when she earned the ire of the party and media establishment by publically uttering the name Monica Lewinski in public.

A Keystone Pipeline protester from way back, Dawson’s a fossil fuel foe, but believes “hemp-oil” could be the key to meeting our energy needs. (Secretary of Energy T-Bone?)

She’s a combat veteran of the War on Women -- women’s side, of course. (Remember the War on Women? Good times.) Dawson Co-founded Voto Latino, one of those wink-wink “nonpartisan” voter registration groups that featured an “Undocu-Bus” that would roll up to Catholic colleges and berate Catholics for being Catholic.

She’s a genius on Twitter. Here she is after the Orlando nightclub terror attack:

And what’s it like dating Spartacus? “So far, so wonderful,” Dawson dished to TMZ. “He's a wonderful human being. It's good to spend some time together when we can. We're very busy.”

Indeed, a social justice warrior’s job is never done. And the senator never knows when he’ll be called upon to kneel on a darkened stree twhile a fictional gangbanger bleeds out in his arms. (T-Bird and C-Note and B-becue and A-Frame -- they’re all at risk of being sacrificed in a speech this campaign season.) But love will find a way.

Yes, Rosario Dawson sounds like she was assembled out of signs found in Moveon.org’s storeroom, but she’s a real person. For Cory Booker, that’s a step up. Here’s wishing those two crazy kids the best!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Booker should get himself a conservative woman instead.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

It won't last, as Rosario doesn't have a penis -- at least as far as I know.

https://twitter.com/Beard_Club/statu...81523794341888

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Booker should get himself a conservative woman instead.
    Or he should just stop pretending and get a boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    In that case he should get himself a conservative man.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    In that case he should get himself a conservative man.
    well since he has now dropped his support for the marijuana legalization bill; maybe he found himself a police state conservative man.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    well since he has now dropped his support for the marijuana legalization bill; maybe he found himself a police state conservative man.
    Makes sense since Booker is also a huge supporter of the police state.

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was a big Bernie supporter in 2016. So not only does Booker personally benefit from this relationship, but the Dem establishment does too. I can't picture her supporting Booker if not for personal reasons. And I wonder what she thinks is in it for her, besides the potential of being married to a US senator and possible but unlikely future president.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that this won't last long. And when they break up she'll both hate him and have dirt on him and the end result will be more politically damaging for him than it will help him. She'll also probably go back to being a Bernie supporter again in time to help him in the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    When he finds that mayor buttplug polling higher than himself, he just might.

How many times are you going to post the same old news over and over?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

From time to time as long as Booker is running for political office with or without MAGA team raised money.

Curious did you ever object to anyone repeating 'Drain the Swamp' slogan week after week?

Did you ever object to numerous "Syria exit" claims even though we're still in Syria, Iraq, Afghan and sending more warships towards Iran this week?

Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it, do you want folks to forget very recent history of political money trails?

May I encourage you to err on the side of 'follow the money'.

This is not a newspaper , a discussion forum can have dated news to have a broader context in view as long as those are relevant.

Mr Booker is trying to become relevant again, so his politics including his funding can be discussed more than once if you don't object:

‘The epitome of privilege’: Booker supporters seethe over Buttigieg mania

The two presidential contenders boast some of the same credentials. So why is Mayor Pete getting all the attention?

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL
    05/13/2019

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...g-2020-1317660

Enquirer minds should want to know, why Buttigieg getting more media oxygen than Booker, they had very similar positions except on issue of love perhaps.

https://twitter.com/GaltsGultch/stat...71100069199873