Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A. Jones, claims psychosis, says not everything is staged afterall.

Having watched these depositions, all I have to say is: A significant aspect of the plaintiff's case is proving that Alex Jones functions like a journalist, that uses sources, and thus has a responsibility to verify the accuracy of those sources. Also, the lawyer taking the deposition seems like a nightmare to face. He anticipates almost every objection's fundamentals, and preemptively dismisses them. "Sir...Mr. Enoch....I'm going to ask you to leave this deposition." "Are you going to stay and be quiet, or would you like to leave this deposition." "If you open your mouth again, I am going to seek sanctions." Wowzers!

If Alex Jones is being sued for this, who gets to sue Big Media members for their reckless reporting done on dozens of important, and very charged events. Cross-sourcing, as the plaintiff describes, is common practice.

I hope that smiling kid's lawyer is paying attention.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Having watched these depositions, all I have to say is: A significant aspect of the plaintiff's case is proving that Alex Jones functions like a journalist, that uses sources, and thus has a responsibility to verify the accuracy of those sources. Also, the lawyer taking the deposition seems like a nightmare to face. He anticipates almost every objection's fundamentals, and preemptively dismisses them. "Sir...Mr. Enoch....I'm going to ask you to leave this deposition." "Are you going to stay and be quiet, or would you like to leave this deposition." "If you open your mouth again, I am going to seek sanctions." Wowzers!

If Alex Jones is being sued for this, who gets to sue Big Media members for their reckless reporting done on dozens of important, and very charged events. Cross-sourcing, as the plaintiff describes, is common practice.

I hope that smiling kid's lawyer is paying attention.

This all precipitated after this Hillary Clinton speech:

It seems Hillary Clinton has a lot of pull for the resourceful government to go after Jones with a feverent pitch. There have been over 20 lawsuits lobbed against Jones, some of which he has won. They are trying very hard to bankrupt Jones and put him out of business. Jones has to pick his fights since they are coming at him from every angle. One of the reason Big Tech has deplatformed him--this is a concerted effort for anyone who is paying attention to this. They are trying to shut down the first amendment and anyone who is trying to make money.

There are still many anomalies about Sandy Hook that just don't gel. The Robbie Parker interview has always made me say, "Hmm?"

We live in very deceptive times...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Oh...AJ says Sandy Hook was real now? I guess I can move the 470 page pdf file of very strong evidence to the contrary into the Recycling Bin now and never think about it again.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Yes, deceptive times. Even so: the truth exists, even if it is unaccessible in many cases. Honestly though, Jone's made a significant blunder when he didn't focus his speculation on Big Media. A jury would be less hostile, or even sympathetic to him, were that the case. But they have parents of dead kids making these complaints. Instead of making positive statements re: current developments Jone's should limit himself to detailing with if, and how, similar events have been deliberately manufactured/altered/hidden in the past--by whom and through what instrumentality.

Seems like some of the complaints rely on an alleged Info-Wars---Zero-Hedge collusion per se, to cross-stack sources. Info-Wars says A happened, Zero-Hedge says A happened because Inforwars says it, Inforwars then uses Zero-Hedge as further proof that A happened.

I'm sure there is a name for this process, it is a common phenomenon. If it is used to establish liability on Jone's behalf, why will that precedent fail to prevail in other instances. I think, of course, of a certain invasion.

Or, for a contemporary example: That dossier that spawned a million pages of cross-sourced evidence. So it seemed to me. Guess we will have to start putting disclaimers on all our thoughts.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Oh...AJ says Sandy Hook was real now? I guess I can move the 470 page pdf file of very strong evidence to the contrary into the Recycling Bin now and never think about it again.
    I guess you missed my post. AJ has to do what he can to stay afloat. His legal fees are astronomical. Hillary and her group of corrupt cohorts have made it a point to shut down, and anyone who shines a light on the deception and corruption. Many people do not think she has that kind of pull, but I am convinced she has compromising information of a lot of people in the Swamp, so she will weild her power until such time as she cannot. I hope we wlll be able to see her go to jail.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It seems Hillary Clinton has a lot of pull for the resourceful government to go after Jones with a feverent pitch.
    I must have missed it; how is this all an example of the government going after jones? Are these not civil suits by individuals or groups of citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    In fairness to Ron, he didn't really say anything that was off brand. He constantly thinks the world is going to hell and he backs it with his own money by putting everything he has in gold and gold mining stocks.

Celebrities constantly put their name on scam crap. Shaq, 50 Cent, Justin Bieber all endorsed pure fraud. Tiger Woods went from a guy with premium sponsors to he a pure pump and dump called Fusz on his golf bag. John McAfee was kind of a hero here. He had a scam company that I posted about the last few years. Peaked at 8 bucks last year. He cashed in his stock for some crazy amount, like more than he made off of his real anti-virus company. Stock is currently 6.5 cents. MGTI

I would like to think that I would have more integrity. But if someone just handed me a bunch of free money, maybe I would take it too. (Probably not, but maybe when you start getting into the 100 million dollar territory like McAfee.)

As far as Alex Jones, he should be able to say whatever he wants no matter how insane.
    The supreme court has ruled that it is not illegal to yell fire in a crowded theatre. I would even agree that Alex Jones is lying and spreading misinformation but I think that is what the first amendement protects us from. I would argue that his crazy theories about Sandy Hook has some useful purpose. If those crazy talk forces the govt to become more transparent about these sort of national policy moving crimes, then its a win for all of us.

If I was a juror in one of those civil cases, Alex Jones and infowar would get off scott free.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Or, for a contemporary example: That dossier that spawned a million pages of cross-sourced evidence. So it seemed to me. Guess we will have to start putting disclaimers on all our thoughts.
    Naaa, the solution is easy. Require everyone to have a verified "ID" on the internet and require all content to be approved by the Ministry of Truth fact-police.

That's the end game here.

I guess you missed my post.
    No, I didn't miss it. I just ignored it. Pinning any of this on "Hillary" is so short-sighted that I wouldn't otherwise waste my time with it. No offense, of course.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I must have missed it; how is this all an example of the government going after jones? Are these not civil suits by individuals or groups of citizens?
    Are prosecutors state/federal employees?

Are prosecutors state/federal employees?
    Yes? Isn't this deposition for a civil suit? Is the state suing him?

Is saying sandy hook is fake the only thing you need to do to get banned off the internet?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Yes? Isn't this deposition for a civil suit? Is the state suing him?
    It is a civil suit and the Judge in Connecticut has ordered Jones to be deposed.

It's interesting to note that this Sandy Hook shooting happened in December 14, 2012. The parents lawsuits went out in 2018.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You don't think they know where to file, judges, lawyers pre-picked, etc? It's a team effort.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You don't think they know where to file, judges, lawyers pre-picked, etc? It's a team effort.
    Pretty sure Jones and Barnes said most of these suits come straight from Soros.

This all precipitated after this Hillary Clinton speech:

It seems Hillary Clinton has a lot of pull for the resourceful government to go after Jones with a feverent pitch. There have been over 20 lawsuits lobbed against Jones, some of which he has won. They are trying very hard to bankrupt Jones and put him out of business. Jones has to pick his fights since they are coming at him from every angle. One of the reason Big Tech has deplatformed him--this is a concerted effort for anyone who is paying attention to this. They are trying to shut down the first amendment and anyone who is trying to make money.

There are still many anomalies about Sandy Hook that just don't gel. The Robbie Parker interview has always made me say, "Hmm?"

We live in very deceptive times...
    Yes there were clearer anomalies about Sandy Hook just like that video of Robbie Parker. You know i find it rather hard to believe how can anyone laugh or smile after finding out that your own child whatever its a boy or daughter have being killed?

That is not normal and i had also noticed that videos of him on YouTube are being slowly removed.

It is a civil suit and the Judge in Connecticut has ordered Jones to be deposed.
    It's interesting to note that this Sandy Hook shooting happened in December 14, 2012. The parents lawsuits went out in 2018.
    What does that have to do with prosecutors? You asked about prosecutors, not judges.

What does that have to do with prosecutors? You asked about prosecutors, not judges.
    All of them are state/Fed. That was my point. Not operating under common law.

ETA:
    This lawsuits (there are five Sandy Hook lawsuits) is a kill-shot to shut down free speech and independent news.
    Last edited by donnay; 03-31-2019 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yes there were clearer anomalies about Sandy Hook just like that video of Robbie Parker. You know i find it rather hard to believe how can anyone laugh or smile after finding out that your own child whatever its a boy or daughter have being killed?

That is not normal and i had also noticed that videos of him on YouTube are being slowly removed.
    yeah, that bold part ----- a very common tactic on message boards is for a plant on the board to always ask for evidence links ----- when someone posts a video like that, it gets notified to youtube for immediate removal
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 03-31-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Jim Fetzer and Wolfgang Halbig appear to still be involved in a court case and don't appear to be backing down. At about 1:50 and thereafter it is asserted that some of the dead children are alive and have come forward.

Another one deleted.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Another one deleted.
    Between BitChute, Vimeo and 153News.net there is some activity.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Another one deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Between BitChute, Vimeo and 153News.net there is some activity.
    All dark on the above.

PBS hit piece that came out a little while back, tries to debunk Alex Jones high school "origin story":

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/670...wock/act-two-4

I was a bit confused when they said that he would "make his tongue black" and roll his eyes in the back of his head and pretend to be Satan. Turns out you can turn your tongue black with Pepto if your tongue has a high enough sulfur content.

Interesting piece, but after watching the McAffee documentary where they had prostitutes claim he likes to poop on their face, I'm pretty weary of stuff like this.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Jones
    ...like a child whose parents lie to them over and over again, well, pretty soon they don't know what reality is.
    ...or like radio listeners whose favorite radio personality bombards them with preposterous bull$#@! until, well, they don't know what reality is.

(though they do know that they need to buy more dick pills)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You'd think he'd make a full throated defense of his First Amendment right to say whatever he damn well pleased regarding current affairs and politics and not some squishy mealy mouthed back pedaling.
    You would? Hasn't he been one of those advocating for federal regulation of social media (because he's mad that they banned him)?

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another one deleted.
    A number of both 9/11 and Sandy Hook videos are being deleted on YouTube.
    Pure censorship they are then being replaced with MSM videos at the top of search results.

Alex wasnt arguing that people died. That is the misconception that is pushed by the MSM. What makes it a False Flag is misrepresenting the evidence. 9/11 is a good example. He wouldnt say that airplanes flew into the twin towers, he would say that the people that crashed the planes were funded by CIA / FBI and they may have KNOWN that a terrorist attack was going to happen that day. Lusatania, same thing, another False Flag. A ship was sunk with American Passengers, but, what was not reported was that the Lusatania itself had a profile that made it look similar to a German U-Boat. Pearl Harbor, we provoked Japan into attacking. Gulf of Tonkin never happened, but they ran with the lie. Thats the False Flag, misrepresenting the information. If they wanted to do a False Flag on something like a car accident, they would say the cause of the accident was that damage occurred to both vehicles, and leave out the real "why" of the situation, such as the driver was drunk. Lying by Exclusion is HOW the MSM lies.

Another good example is a news story that posted back in the late 60's on the Olympics. Not everyone had a TV so a lot of people still turned to newspapers for their information. After the days events at the Olympics, a Russian newspaper reported that the Russian runner came in 2nd Place, and the American runner came in 2nd to last place. An American newspaper reported pretty much the exact opposite, that the American runner beat the Russian runner. BOTH newspapers were lying. Why? Lie by Exclusion. Both newspapers omitted the fact that there were only TWO people in the race. Second to last place in a two man place IS first place. The way the information is presented misleads people. And the same exact tactics are used today because confusion and misleading people is USEFUL to the powerful.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123