Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden Accused of Unwanted Kiss from Behind During Campaign Event While VP

Joe Biden Accused of Unwanted Kiss from Behind During Campaign Event While VP

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-k...flores-1380784

3/29/19

Joe Biden has been accused by Lucy Flores, a former Member of the Nevada Assembly, of unwanted kissing and touching while he served as Barack Obama’s vice president in 2014.

Flores, who penned an essay for the Cut about her experience with the possible 2020 presidential candidate, said that Biden volunteered to campaign on her behalf during her ultimately unsuccessful run for lieutenant governor in Nevada. After speaking at an event, Flores said Biden grabbed her shoulders, smelled her hair and then kissed her on the back of the head.

“My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed,” wrote Flores. “I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me.”

Kissing someone on the back of the head hardly qualifies as sexual assault, but it does highlight a habit of Biden's—getting very close to female friends and supporters. "I’m not suggesting that Biden broke any laws," wrote Flores. "But the transgressions that society deems minor (or doesn’t even see as transgressions) often feel considerable to the person on the receiving end."

A video of Biden putting his hands on Stephanie Carter, wife of former Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, and whispering intimately into her ear gained some criticism by the media in 2015. Awkward photos of Biden kissing Senator Chris Coons’ young daughter, kissing supporters on the lips and even bringing a motorcyclist onto his lap also exist.

These Richard Dawson on Family Feud-type kisses make women uncomfortable, even if Biden doesn’t mean for them to, said Flores.

“Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world,” wrote Flores. “He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners—and I felt powerless to do anything about it.”

Biden’s office did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The essay comes as tensions rise over Biden's handling of the 1991 Senate hearing about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas's alleged sexual harrasment of Anita Hill. Biden, who chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee at the time, used a speech at the Biden Courage Awards this week to apologize for his actions. Biden called Hill a “brave lawyer” who was forced to pay a “terrible price” after being grilled by “a bunch of white guys.” Biden said that “she faced a committee that didn’t fully understand what the hell this was all about. To this day, I regret I couldn’t give her the kind of hearing she deserved. I wish I could have done something.”

Hill still says that Biden has never personally apologized to her.

Biden is currently polling at the top of the Democratic field, despite his lack of a declaration. He is expected to come to a decision on whether to run by mid-April.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't imagine why any woman would want to be touched by creepy Joe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is only the first. There will be more, plenty moore.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Just too soon, hasn't even declared yet, it would be much more fun if this all came out just before the democratic primaries
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

"creepy Joe"?

Doesn't sound creepy to me. I may vote for him.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-29-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Maybe if Joe Biden had an alpha male personality he wouldn't have this problem.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Joe Bidden is creepy beyond creepy, but I would call that a gratuitous, mercy kiss, not sure who
    would want to kiss that one from any angle .

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

5 yrs. to say anything. Shoulda been .1 seconds.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That guy does seem pretty odd.

He needs to work on his personal boundaries...

How often has Biden been creepy?
    Very often. Why? Because these idiots keep ALLOWING him to do it.

So many spineless parents looking the other way as he kisses and touches and grabs their children.

And sorry women, but you need to stand up for yourselves. Don't start crying about something 5 years after the fact.

All these women talking about how empowered they are, yet they can't handle someone invading their personal space and touching them inappropriately? Come on. I'm not buying it. If you're "empowered" then act like it. Pull away,move their hand, yell at the person, whatever you have to do. Put them in their place. Don't just stand there and take it. You're an adult, take responsibility for your own safety and don't let people disrespect you and take advantage of you.

And IF you are letting your own personal gain from the situation force you into submission, then you have ZERO right to complain years later.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 03-29-2019 at 08:02 PM.

https://twitter.com/jesseleefuller/s...28396034543616

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yjJ4tq8.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	6358
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Just too soon, hasn't even declared yet, it would be much more fun if this all came out just before the democratic primaries
    No, it would be more fun if it came out after he won the nomination. Why do you think it's coming out now, from fellow Democrats? They know if he wins the nomination, trump will destroy him on the campaign trail with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    No, it would be more fun if it came out after he won the nomination. Why do you think it's coming out now, from fellow Democrats? They know if he wins the nomination, trump will destroy him on the campaign trail with this.
    Then we'll be so much better off because then we'll heave Trump and not Biden yay!
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Biden Accuser Describes Why Democrats Often Pressure Victims 'To Keep Our Mouths Shut'

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Joe Biden’s affectionate, physical style with women comes under scrutiny

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fda_story.html

March 31

In some of the photos, Joe Biden is behind the women, his hands on their shoulders, as he whispers in their ears. He embraces Hillary Clinton, his hands around her torso. He kisses a young girl’s head, his fingers framing her face, as she looks blankly toward the camera.

This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built during more than four decades in the national spotlight. But the appropriateness of Biden’s physical behavior toward women is now being questioned, after a female Democratic politician penned a viral Internet piece describing an alleged 2014 encounter that left her offended and uncomfortable.

As Biden prepares to announce whether he will run for president in 2020, the episode has raised questions about whether the older, self-described “fingertip politician” is well-suited for the White House in the wake of the #MeToo movement and at a moment of rapidly shifting social norms. Biden, an outspoken critic of domestic violence who led efforts to pass the Violence Against Women Act in 1994, has also faced sharp criticism from women over his handling of the Anita Hill hearings in 1991 and his subsequent comments about the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    How often has Biden been creepy?
    Very often. Why? Because these idiots keep ALLOWING him to do it.

So many spineless parents looking the other way as he kisses and touches and grabs their children.

And sorry women, but you need to stand up for yourselves. Don't start crying about something 5 years after the fact.

All these women talking about how empowered they are, yet they can't handle someone invading their personal space and touching them inappropriately? Come on. I'm not buying it. If you're "empowered" then act like it. Pull away,move their hand, yell at the person, whatever you have to do. Put them in their place. Don't just stand there and take it. You're an adult, take responsibility for your own safety and don't let people disrespect you and take advantage of you.

And IF you are letting your own personal gain from the situation force you into submission, then you have ZERO right to complain years later.
    Agree. And let’s not forget how things change over time. What was once acceptable, becomes unacceptable, and vice-versa. Then there is the after the fact outrage caused by others giving their (new?) opinions.

1990 - Woman A: “Oh, that nice Joe Biden, he gave me a hug and a kiss on the head. He is wonderful”.

2018 - Woman B: “He abused his position of power and authority to take advantage of you!”
    2018 - Woman C: “You were sexually assaulted! He exploited you!”
    2018 - Woman D: “That was like, literally, rape! He should be in jail. You need to tell the media about this!”
    2018 - Woman E: “You can not let him get away with that sexual assault. You have a responsibility to speak out. You are part of the problem if you refuse to do something. You do support the #MeToo movement don’t you?”

2019 - Woman A: “Biden is running for POTUS? He can’t do that, he sexually assaulted me, I was traumatized, and I will never get over this. His face on TV is triggering me! Call the media.”

Disclaimer: Joe has always been creepy. What has changed is the reaction to his creepiness.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    What is Trump's argument going to be? That Biden is a wimp for only kissing the back of her head and not grabbing her genitals like a real man?

The man is definitely creepy.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Is that person trans? It doesn't seem like bidens type.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Is that person trans? It doesn't seem like bidens type.
    S/he claims to be a Bernie supporter.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That guy does seem pretty odd.

LOL the look on the cops face.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What is Trump's argument going to be? That Biden is a wimp for only kissing the back of her head and not grabbing her genitals like a real man?
    8 year olds, Dude.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    8 year olds, Dude.
    Biden's a creep for sure. But if the worst he's been accused of doing to 8 year olds is kissing them on top of their heads, then it seems to me that it's worse that it did that to grown women he was supposed to be relating to in a professional way than it is that he did that to 8 year olds.

And neither is as bad as what Trump has bragged about doing.

Biden's a creep for sure. But if the worst he's been accused of doing to 8 year olds is kissing them on top of their heads, then it seems to me that it's worse that it did that to grown women he was supposed to be relating to in a professional way than it is that he did that to 8 year olds.

And neither is as bad as what Trump has bragged about doing.
    You are fantastically wrong.

Biden has been accused of kissing children on the head, groping them, and whispering inappropriate things to them.

What he has done in private throughout his life, when the cameras aren't on, is only anybody's guess. Especially when he says things like, "she was in kindergarten, she was too young to resist!" and "I like kids more than I like regular people."

The women who Trump groped, if he wasn't totally joking, were full grown and willing participants.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You are fantastically wrong.

Biden has been accused of kissing children on the head, groping them, and whispering inappropriate things to them.

What he has done in private throughout his life, when the cameras aren't on, is only anybody's guess. Especially when he says things like, "she was in kindergarten, she was too young to resist!" and "I like kids more than I like regular people."

The women who Trump groped, if he wasn't totally joking, were full grown and willing participants.
    What's the source for accusations of his groping children or whispering inappropriate things to them?

As for adults, I wasn't talking about anything with willing participants, but things like the OP talks about.

But hey, go ahead and downplay it. Vote for Biden in the primary if you think he can beat Trump.

What's the source for accusations of his groping children or whispering inappropriate things to them?

As for adults, I wasn't talking about anything with willing participants, but things like the OP talks about.
    There is video of him doing it, don't you ever go to that site called youtube or are you one of those CNN heads who doesn't know $#@! because you are in a bubble?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast