Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockland County NY Becomes America's First Vaccine Police State - Bans Unvaccinated Children

BREAKING: NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio Orders Forced Vaccinations in Brooklyn

Rockland County NY Becomes America's First Vaccine Police State - Bans Unvaccinated Children from Public Places - Health Dept. Goes Door to Door

Rockland County Executive Ed Day held a press conference earlier today to announce that he had declared a “state of emergency” regarding the New York state county’s 153 cases of measles over a 6-month period, and placed a ban on all children under the age of 18 from appearing in any public area, which includes schools, malls and places of worship.

Mr. Day said that this was the “first such effort of this kind nationally.”

The emergency ban is clearly targeted towards parents of unvaccinated children, as Mr. Day stated:

Parents will be held accountable if they are found to be in violation of this state of emergency act. And the focus of this effort is on the parents of these children. We are urging them once again, now with the authority of law, to get your children vaccinated.
    Mr. Day tried to downplay fears of police checkpoints and random checks for vaccination status, but he also stated that any parent found to be not in compliance with the emergency order would be referred to the district attorney’s office for possible prosecution.

If we have a situation where it comes to our attention that a parent is willingly, knowingly, not allowing a child to be vaccinated, under the emergency order, it will be referred into the district attorney.
    The Rockland County Health Department, who recommended the emergency ban, has reportedly been going door to door and calling homes within the community in an effort to deal with the measles “epidemic.”

Day was critical of those who did not welcome the home visitations:

Our inspectors have begun to meet increasing resistance from those they are trying to protect.

Our health inspectors have been hung up upon or told not to call again. They’ve been told “we’re not discussing this – do not come back,” when visiting the homes of infected individuals as part of their investigations.

This kind of response is not acceptable, and frankly, irresponsible.

It is extremely difficult for our department of health to do their jobs when people refuse to cooperate with our investigators and fail to notify doctors when they are sick.
    The Health Department and County Executive Ed Day plan to introduce legislation that would apparently make such a ban permanent in Rock County:

We’re in the process of drafting a local law to provide for the protection of county residents and visitor[s] in the events of outbreaks of communicable diseases for consideration of our partners in government the Rockland County legislature.

We owe this to the residents of our community so that we never have to go through this again.
    During the question period of the news conference, someone asked a question about the possibility of legal challenges to the ban based on religious objections. Most of the measles outbreaks in Rockland County have occurred in Jewish communities, where travelers from Israel have allegedly been infected with the measles there.

Also, New York is one of the states in the U.S. that allows religious exemptions to vaccines by law.

Mr. Day was rather adamant in his reply:

First of all, let’s be clear about something, there is no religious exemption. The fact that we got nearly 17,000 young people immunized in a largely Orthodox (Jewish) community tells us it is not a religious exemption.

When the Council of Rabbis says to us they want children immunized, it tells us it is not a religious exemption. When a hundred Rabbis in the community work with us to get people immunized, it tells us it is not a religious exemption.

I’m a Christian. I know of nothing in my religion that says there is an issue.
    So apparently, the county does not plan on honoring the New York State’s legal religious exemptions.

When confronted with more specific questions about the MMR vaccine, such as one person who asked if the MMR vaccine was for the correct strain of measles currently being found in the community, Mr. Day chose to criticize those who had suffered from vaccine injuries, claiming a higher moral ground for “the greater good” of society:

If you are going to People Magazine, and Jenny McCarthy for your medical advice, then you need to start re-examining your life.

There’s risk in everything.

Could there have been a child or a few children who have been compromised by a vaccination? Of course there could be.

But there’s something called ‘The Greater Good’ here. Society has to come to an understanding at some point, that we have a responsibility to the greater good of the community.
    Another question posed by reporters was why the ban only included children, when obviously adults in the community are also not fully vaccinated with the MMR vaccine, or had been vaccinated many years earlier where the vaccine would have worn off by now.

The reply was simply that the majority of the measles outbreaks were among children under 18.

Several other county officials joined Ed Day at the press conference, including Rockland County Social Services Commissioner Joan Silvestri who oversees the county’s Child Protection Services (CPS).

Does this mean parents face losing their children to CPS if they refuse to vaccinate their children?
    Last edited by Created4; 04-09-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who are those people on the left side?

Merck, Pfizer ?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

People better push back NOW! This is medical tyranny!!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post

Merck, Pfizer ?
    They're all county officials. Attorneys, doctors, social workers, etc.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Merck, Pfizer ?
    They're vaccine cowboys, hog tie & shoot 'em up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    They're vaccine cowboys, hog tie & shoot 'em up!

Unconstitutional
    Immoral
    Speculative
    Official oppression

You
    R
    Fired

"I'm a Christian, look at all these Jews we named"

Right budy
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These things happen where there is no "gun culture".

Vaccine Papers Please! Oh, no Vaccine? Well we will force it on you and think its safe regardless if there is a small chance it $#@!ing kills you! Kill the parts of the Herd that have reactions to vaccines!

/smh
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

This also violates the Nuremberg Code.

The Nuremberg Code: The Rights of Individuals Must Come First

Out of the Doctors Trial in Nuremberg came the Nuremberg Code, of which Yale law professor, physician and ethicist Jay Katz has said “if not explicitly then at least implicitly, commanded that the principle of the advancement of science bow to a higher principle: protection of individual inviolability. The rights of individuals to thoroughgoing self-determination and autonomy must come first. Scientific advances may be impeded, perhaps even become impossible at times, but this is a price worth paying.” 42

Nuremburg Code: Rights of the Individual Must Come First
    In another article, Dr. Katz said that the judges of the Nuremberg tribunal, overwhelmed by what they had learned, “envisioned a world in which free women and men, after careful explanation, could make their own good or bad decisions, but not decisions unknowingly imposed on them by the authority of the state, science, or medicine.”

Bioethicist Arthur Caplan concurred when he said, “The Nuremberg Code explicitly rejects the moral argument that the creation of benefits for many justifies the sacrifice of the few. Every experiment, no matter how important or valuable, requires the express voluntary consent of the individual. The right of individuals to control their bodies trumps the interest of others in obtaining knowledge or benefits from them.”43

The First Principle of the Nuremberg Code is “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.”44

The Nuremberg Code, which speaks most specifically to the use of human beings in medical research but also has been viewed by bioethicists and U.S. courts as the basis for the right to informed consent to medical procedures carrying a risk of injury or death, was followed by the passage in 1964 of the Helsinki Declarations by the World Medical Association. Like the Nuremberg Code, the Helsinki Declarations emphasized the human right to voluntary, informed consent to participation in medical research that may or may not benefit the individual patient, science or humanity.45
    https://www.nvic.org/informed-consent.aspx
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

11:30 -
    "To impress upon all members of the public the syriansness of this ongoing outbreak..."

The Facts About Measles

By the Children’s Health Defense Team

Articles in the media aimed at drumming up fear and whipping the public into a frenzy about nothing is happening with greater frequency. Such is the case with the latest “measles epidemic” in WA state. Headlines include dire warnings about the “deadly” measles with the solution being more vaccination. One shot for your child and he/she is saved! What could be easier?

…vaccine injuries can and do happen.
    While instilling fear, rarely do any of these mainstream media announcements alert parents to the downsides of vaccination. And, should something go horribly wrong with the vaccination of their child, they are on their own as vaccine manufacturers are liability free due to the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP). It is a disservice because the fact is vaccine injuries can and do happen. To date, this program has paid out in excess of $4 billion dollars injuries.

According to a Medalerts search of the FDA Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database as of 2/5/19, the cumulative raw count of adverse events from measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines alone was: 93,929 adverse events, 1,810 disabilities, 6,902 hospitalizations, and 463 deaths. What is even more disturbing about these numbers is that VAERS is a voluntary and passive reporting system that has been found to only capture 1% of adverse events.

Several studies have found significant risks of serious conditions following the MMR-II vaccine. These studies have revealed an elevated risk of seizures, Type 1 diabetes, and thrombocytopenia (a serious autoimmune bleeding disorder) following MMR-II or MMRV vaccination. One study reported that infants who received the combination measles, mumps, rubella and varicella vaccine (MMRV) had an even a higher risk of seizures following the vaccination and recommended that providers who recommend MMRV should communicate to parents that it increases the risk of fever and seizure over that already associated with measles-containing vaccines.

The manufacturer’s package insert lists all of these conditions as potential adverse reactions to the MMR-II vaccine. These serious and sometimes deadly adverse events should not be taken lightly by parents or the media.

A person is 100 times more likely to die by lightening strike than to die by measles.
    In an effort to add perspective to what the risk is of contracting the measles we pulled together a list of reported annual deaths in the U.S. A person is 100 times more likely to die by lightning strike than to die of measles. And that is one that is closest to the risk of measles death.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...about-measles/

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Unconstitutional
    Immoral
    Speculative
    Official oppression

You
    R
    Fired

"I'm a Christian, look at all these Jews we named"

Right budy
    The epidemic is in Rockland county, which has one of the biggest Orthodox Jewish communities in the country. Orthodox Jews tend to have low rates of vaccination. Predictably, the measles epidemic in Rockland county is therefore more widespread in the Orthodox Jewish community.

So obviously the mayor is anti-semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

[IMG]httpg[/IMG]
    $#@! you. I can support gun rights without owning a firearm, nobody here struggles with that. I can want airbags in my car while insisting they don't need to be mandatory and nobody gives me $#@! over that. I would never ride a motorcycle without a helmet but I don't give two $#@!s if you do. Drive drunk and brag about it, and I'll post repeatedly that you're endangering other people by making bad decisions but at no point will I ever call for BAC testing.

I have never once supported mandatory vaccines but I'l be damned if I'll shut up when the retarded basement dwellers use these forums to spread lies admittedly aimed at making children sick. 9h, and generating web clicks / Youtube views on a monetized channel. For those of you playing at home, although I am often accused of being a paid ''pHARMa shill,'' the OP literally makes his living spreading anti-science propaganda. And it's sleazy at that - all content he finds from other sources online.

The anti-vaxxers can't debate, so they're bullies.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-27-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I have never once supported mandatory vaccines but I'l be damned if I'll shut up when the retarded basement dwellers use these forums to spread lies admittedly aimed at making children sick. 9h, and generating web clicks / Youtube views on a monetized channel. For those of you playing at home, although I am often accused of being a paid ''pHARMa shill,'' the OP literally makes his living spreading anti-science propaganda. And it's sleazy at that - all content he finds from other sources online.

SPEAKING OF PROPAGANDA...

see you in vaccine court

for those "safe and effective vaccines that have no side effects or ever kill anyone EVER"

YOUR "SCIENCE" IS A FAILURE
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

see you in vaccine court

for those "safe and effective vaccines that have no side effects or ever kill anyone EVER"

Exactly. Not to mention that the Big pHARMa has no liability towards vaccines that do affect people. We the taxpayers pay for those damages.

All the things she mentioned above have a liability and those responsible have to pay for the consequences of their actions.

$#@! you. I can support gun rights without owning a firearm, nobody here struggles with that. I can want airbags in my car while insisting they don't need to be mandatory and nobody gives me $#@! over that. I would never ride a motorcycle without a helmet but I don't give two $#@!s if you do. Drive drunk and brag about it, and I'll post repeatedly that you're endangering other people by making bad decisions but at no point will I ever call for BAC testing.

It was about being banned from certain public places, like schools. Not mandatory vaccinations.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

the OP literally makes his living spreading anti-science propaganda.
    You're the one "spreading lies" and if RP forums weren't so sparsely populated that your slanderous remarks would actually have an effect on our reputation in the alternative media, you would be defending your lies in a court of law where you would lose.

I'm headed down for my measles shot , right away , tonight!!

Oh wait, I had the measles , so did everyone I know, omg, I'm not dead, in fact
    I have an immune system, it doesn't work if it is never used.

Shhh..........don't tell Merck .

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    You're the one "spreading lies" and if RP forums weren't so sparsely populated that your slanderous remarks would actually have an effect on our reputation in the alternative media, you would be defending your lies in a court of law where you would lose.
    Bring it on, bully boy.

see you in vaccine court

I agree, and vaccine court isn't even a real court, but we have to be vaccinated so we
    can find out what's in it.

see you in vaccine court

Science saves lives, but your strawman is a pathetic failure.

Bring it on, bully boy.
    Not worth my time....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Who here can't debate? lmao

....and who are the 'retarded basement dwellers' here?

Who are the bullies?

lmao

And who is it that says ''go away , you bore me boy'' when you miserably lose in debate?

Bully much?

I'm headed down for my measles shot , right away , tonight!!

Oh wait, I had the measles , so did everyone I know, omg, I'm not dead, in fact
    I have an immune system, it doesn't work if it is never used.

Thus proving you don't have a $#@!ing clue about how vaccines work. Too bad that obviously that won't stop you from blaring your unrighteous indignation.

Who here can't debate? lmao

....and who are the 'retarded basement dwellers' here?

Who are the bullies?

lmao

And who is it that says ''go away , you bore me boy'' when you miserably lose in debate?

Bully much?

Again, little boy, this bull$#@! started long before you showed up. Stop trying to run with the big dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Not worth my time....
    Of course not - you've got bills to pay and babies to kill.

Thus proving you don't have a $#@!ing clue about how vaccines work. Too bad that obviously that won't stop you from blaring your unrighteous indignation.

Oh I forgot, I must be the bully , cause you are bullying me. Is that really you
    or the Vaccine talking.

Again, little boy, this bull$#@! started long before you showed up. Stop trying to run with the big dogs.
    lol

Your blsht started long before I got here?, lmao, I've been posting in political forums 10 years before
    you got here.

I'm so glad you call your opposition bullies , when who is actually doing the bullying?

And have you ever won a debate in anything.

ha ha.......right
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 03-27-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast