Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul: Investigate Obama officials who ‘concocted Russian conspiracy hoax’

Rand Paul: Investigate Obama officials who ‘concocted Russian conspiracy hoax’

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...And jail Hillary too, while you're at it.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1110257840613195782

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lindsey Graham responds to James Comey's tweet about the Mueller report.
    https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/...84734212513793

Problem is.... BOB MUELLER was trained to RED HUNT. All he did is clear
    DONALD JOHN TRUMP of being an NKVD/KGB era "sleeper cell" recruit
    of a double agent who managed to "game" the system into a degree of
    destructive prominence. What we are going to see is a string of attempts
    by the Democrats to get at Trump's tax forms for the past 5 to 10 years.
    All this does is change the timeline of events, slightly... if at that. They all
    do have until the summer of 2020 to get an Impeachment Trial over and
    done with, after that Labor Day... its too late, all looks dreadfully partisan.
    Last edited by Aratus; 03-26-2019 at 02:47 AM. Reason: I still expect DJT to face an impeachment trial.... in time.

It isn't a hoax. Russian monies as in both official and unofficial and/or oligarch and non-oligarch obscenely flooded
    into the 2016 election to the degree that some of it turned cleverly up in even JILL STEIN's lil ole campaign kitty....
    Our elections have been damn well half corrupt for decades of time. Dr Rand Paul just did DJT level damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    It isn't a hoax. Russian monies as in both official and unofficial and/or oligarch and non-oligarch obscenely flooded
    into the 2016 election to the degree that some of it turned cleverly up in even JILL STEIN's lil ole campaign kitty....
    Our elections have been damn well half corrupt for decades of time. Dr Rand Paul just did DJT level damage control.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Blood Money: Foreign Money in US Politics & Media

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tics-amp-Media
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Release all info from WH, DOJ, FBI on dossier- before releasing Mueller report

(breitbart)
    Rand Paul: ‘Absolutely’ James Clapper, John Brennan, Susan Rice, Others Should Testify on Spygate Role, Be Subpoenaed if Necessary
    By MATTHEW BOYLE
    26 Mar 2019
    Washington, D.C.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Breitbart News exclusively on Tuesday that President Donald Trump told senators at the weekly GOP luncheon that he backs his call for an investigation into the origins of the Russia scandal “hoax” that Trump has now been cleared of by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

“The president was at lunch today and he voiced his support for investigating the people who concocted this hoax,” Paul told Breitbart News. “He didn’t use the word hoax, those are my words, but I think we should get to the bottom of this and he believes we should get to the bottom of this because this should never happen to another president. He feels that it’s damaging to the country, damaging to the ability to lead the country, that we basically—somebody within the Obama administration, within the DOJ and the FBI, basically concocted an investigation, trumped it up to be something that it wasn’t and then we’ve gone through two years of the country being stalled because of this fake investigation.

When asked specifically if former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan, and former National Security Adviser Susan Rice should be called to testify about their role in the matter—and be subpoenaed to force their testimony if they refuse to voluntarily comply—Paul said: “Absolutely.”

“We have John Brennan, who lied to us, who spied on the Senate and tapped into Senate computers,” Paul said. “We have James Clapper who came before the Intelligence Committee and said they weren’t collecting all of our phone data. So both Brennan and Clapper have been known to lie in official testimony. They should be brought forward and asked what was their part? What was their role in ginning up this dossier? Amazingly, most media outlets wouldn’t even print the dossier because they thought it was so unsubstantiated. And then all of a sudden, the FBI gives it credence. There’s one interesting story out today that says still no one would print it, so then Comey gives it to President Trump and that’s when it’s been leaked and then we have a news story saying that this dossier had been given to the president and that became the hook or the story.”...

... “I think it’s a terrible tragedy,” Paul said of the investigation. “It cost us $30 million, two years to go through all of this, the media has been so consumed by all of this that they have barely had time to report on any of the real news of the day. I think we shouldn’t allow this to happen again to a Republican or a Democrat.”

For now, the full Mueller report is not yet public—and Paul said he intends to object to its full release until such time as all the documents regarding the Obama administration’s abuse of power to start this “hoax” investigation are also released.

“My plan is to object to the release of the Mueller report and/or all of the Mueller information until they also release the complete information from the White House, DOJ, FBI, on why they chose to credit the dossier,” Paul said. “What were the discussions? And who was it who was promoting that the dossier was real? How did it come about? How were all these judgments made? So, the other side wants to read a million pages of Mueller report. We’re going to want to read a million pages of how this whole Russian hoax got started.”

This is the first part of a lengthy interview with Sen. Paul on Spygate in the wake of the Mueller probe clearing President Trump on all matters. More is forthcoming soon.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...naed-necessary

No offence to Rand but what a waste of time.
    One distraction after another , instead of going
    after the most dangerous criminals in American;
    Hillary et all,
    Rand , Trey, Donald, are all scared to
    death of Hillary and point their feable little fingers
    at anything to keep the focus off of those that do
    the real damage to America.
    Hillary is admittedly guilty of Espionage , no one
    denies that , not even Comey.
    Donald promised us that
    she would be going to prison, but no one including Trump have
    the guts to push it , and get it done.
    Our trusted elected officials waste time on low level lackeys to give
    the impression that you care about us , justice , and are fighting for us, the patriots,
    the patriots that know we are being played.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Hillary et all,
    Donald promised us that
    the impression that you care about us , justice , and are fighting for us, the patriots,
    Disagree. MOAR investigations! I'm sure there are at least 30 Clinton/Obama associates that if investigated would go to prison on charges other than what the original investigation was about. Just like Trumps associates. Cast that net WIDE.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Disagree. MOAR investigations! I'm sure there are at least 30 Clinton/Obama associates that if investigated would go to prison on charges other than what the original investigation was about. Just like Trumps associates. Cast that net WIDE.
    This has been going on for years, a charade , pure and simple.
    I have supported Judicial Watch, and promoted Trey Gowdy etc, its all just a bunch
    of blsht.
    Half the reason I voted for Trump was his promise that Hillary was going to prison and
    he would repeal Obama care on day one.
    What a fkg load of blsht.

Judical watch again, had been uncovering email finds after finds , for years not , not a fkg
    thing becomes of any of it.
    Yea , lets hang someone we never even heard of , give the masses a catharsis, while the
    real corruption never ever is dealt with.
    I appreciate your point of view, I'm just fkg sick and tired of all the rhetorical blsht whereby
    nothing that really matters , no true justice is ever applied.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I think it is safe to assume Trump is going after Obama now.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I think it is safe to assume Trump is going after Obama now.
    I sense sarcasm, but fear you aren't being sarcastic.

We had Hillary in the 'bag' , and let it go, Obama is more untouchable than Hillary,
    nothing will come of this, nothing that brings justice to Obama nor the rest of the
    'real players' of the deep state will ever see that justice.
    I would so love to be wrong on this, alas, I know that I am not.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MOAR investigations. Let the Democratic associates of Trump and Hillary spend hundreds of thousands defending themselves again the Federal government. With any luck we can have a SWAT raid or two televised by FOX news, who just happened to get tipped off noticed some activity in the halls of justice.

This has been going on for years, a charade , pure and simple.
    I have supported Judicial Watch, and promoted Trey Gowdy etc, its all just a bunch
    of blsht.
    Half the reason I voted for Trump was his promise that Hillary was going to prison and
    he would repeal Obama care on day one.
    What a fkg load of blsht.

Judical watch again, had been uncovering email finds after finds , for years not , not a fkg
    thing becomes of any of it.
    Yea , lets hang someone we never even heard of , give the masses a catharsis, while the
    real corruption never ever is dealt with.
    I appreciate your point of view, I'm just fkg sick and tired of all the rhetorical blsht whereby
    nothing that really matters , no true justice is ever applied.
    O'Bummercare is going down:

DOJ Moves to Strike Down Entire Affordable Care Act

You may be pleasantly surprised about other things as well.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...10740044914688

September 2, 2016

Peter Strzok:
    TPs [talking points] for D[Comey]?

Lisa Page:
    Yes, bc potus wants to know everything we are doing

-----------------------------------------------------------

You would think that text would implicate Obama, but it won't. Nothing will. Stratovarius is right, I hate to admit it. This is all a show, and right now Rand is starring in it.

Hillary was served on a platter for justice. And nobody even took a bite.

Nothing will happen to anyone, the best we can hope for is pardoning/ending persecution of Flynn/Manafort/Stone/Papadopoulos/etc.

Of course I hope I'm wrong, I hope Trump does what's necessary to at least partially restore our Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    Of course I hope I'm wrong, I hope Trump does what's necessary to at least partially restore our Constitution.
    Enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Enjoy the show.
    The Greatest Show of All Time, as Trump would say.

He's right

Kamala Harris "completely confused", "at a loss" on Smollet case

Sorry -posted in wrong thread - please delete
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-27-2019 at 08:35 AM.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1110890600600141825

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary et all,
    Donald promised us that
    Lol no, they tried going after Hilary and she got away clean after Benghazi investigations and everything after that.

Clintons are dirty but they aren't dumb.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Lol no, they tried going after Hilary and she got away clean after Benghazi investigations and everything after that.

Clintons are dirty but they aren't dumb.
    Benghazi and the little matter of Espionage, they say she has the goods on everyone
    so everyone is 'compromised' , which brings us to all that 5d chess blsht ,
    the games Trump supposedly plays to 'win' , well that is a bunch of crap too, Hillary is free,
    the swamp is deeper than ever , we still have Obama care, Trump sold us and the world
    out to Israel, now Trump is siding with the gun grabbers .

We are fkd IMV.
    Congress has no interest in anything but posturing and keeping their cushy and profitable jobs.

I just cringe to think about what kind of garbage will occupy the Oval Office next, especially
    since I feel like I was completely conned by my 'hero' (past tense) Trump........grrrr......

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...40982125625344

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Rand Paul: Former CIA chief promoted dossier, demands investigation of Obama team

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-of-obama-team

(excerpts)
    Rand Paul: Former Obama CIA chief promoted ‘dossier,’ demands investigation of Obama team
    by Paul Bedard
    March 27, 2019 03:58 PM

Sen. Rand Paul escalated his demand for an investigation into former Obama officials who “concocted” the anti-Trump Russia scandal, revealing that former CIA Director John Brennan was the key figure who legitimized the charges and discredited “dossier” against the president.

In an interview, the Kentucky Republican said the Senate Judiciary Committee should immediately ask Brennan about his involvement in the document that helped to kick off the Russia collusion investigation of President Trump.

“I think we need to find the truth,” he told Washington Secrets. He said the goal would be to stop similar faulty investigations into future administrations, “Democratic or Republican.”...

…In the interview, he also said he would ask Trump in a letter this week to declassify the information related to the distribution and use of the dossier….

Brennan has denied in the past that he included the salacious dossier, generated at the request of the Democrats, in Intelligence Community Assessment reports on Russian interference in the 2016 election during the final months of the Obama administration. But at least two other top intelligence officials said he did.

And Washington Post editor Bob Woodward also said that Brennan endorsed the dossier from Christopher Steele when he got a copy in late 2016. Woodward said that Brennan felt it matched the Russia collusion charges he had heard.

The dossier was never considered true until it was recognized in intelligence assessments and only after the late Sen. John McCain and top Obama officials helped circulate it, said Paul…

…While he wants those who promoted the collusion story investigated, Paul is not calling for the appointment of a special prosecutor. He feels that Congress or Justice can investigate

more https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-of-obama-team

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1110917224565534721

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast