Thread: Mueller Report Decimates 'Russiagate' Hoax - What's Next?

Mueller Report Decimates 'Russiagate' Hoax - What's Next?

Mueller Report Decimates 'Russiagate' Hoax - What's Next?

The two-plus year great hoax has come to an end. Trump is not Putin's puppet, as the vast majority of the mainstream media and Democrats have claimed. There was no "collusion" with Russia. So after so much wasted time and money, where do US/Russia relations stand and where should they be heading? What does it mean for the Venezuela regime change operation?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Stop by the peddlers wagon , Dems will have fresh new hoaxes to package soon . It is after all the only thing they have to peddle except more marxism .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Stop by the peddlers wagon , Dems will have fresh new hoaxes to package soon . It is after all the only thing they have to peddle except more marxism .
    Yay! I can’t wait for the new season!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

At 9:25: They may open a can of worms if the Democrats keep asking for more info. Mueller didn’t follow the real trail, which leads to Hillary...
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-25-2019 at 04:48 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Very good final thoughts by Daniel at the 18:00 mark. The Russiagate hoax included damaging slanders against non-mainstream media, including Ron Paul’s Liberty Report. Blanket accusations of Russia collusion were made against many more people than Trump.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 03-26-2019 at 12:30 PM.

I have seen Democrat friends post, "if you can't see he's Putin's puppet, you're blind." "If you can't see Nick Sandmann is a racist, it's because you are too." The nutty Democrats will believe anything bad about Trump.

I like a good political discussion, especially with someone I disagree with. However, before engaging in discussion no matter the person's view, I first need to ascertain whether the person is sane or not. 2016 pushed a lot of people over that cliff, and there is no conversation with crazy. Mueller's report hasn't ended anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    At 9:25: They may open a can of worms if the Democrats keep asking for more info. Mueller didn’t follow the real trail, which leads to Hillary...

https://www.twitter.com/GOPChairwoma...90740464902144

Nothing-burger, as I said it would likely turn out. Not because I am prescient, but because the bastards on the left side of the aisle are so desperate to get rid of Trump, had there been evidence, it would have been discovered, made public, and used to impeach Trump long, long ago.

This outcome was pretty well obvious from the get-go.

So the $64 question now is what is next? We all know the lefty-panties are not going to quit. They will probably steam ahead with even greater fury, now that they have been so resolutely thwarted and frustrated. They will continue to push us to the nexus where the choice will be to fight or lay down. Another question, then, is whether Americans have the sand to kill other Americans in a civil war. We had it plenty in 1860, but 2019? I hope so, because the left is not likely to come to any sense, short of staring down the wrong end of a thousand barrels. They just are not very bright.

I still suspect that this is all going more or less according to Theire general plot, which is clearly to drive the wedges in so deep, we get to physical warring with each other, in which case Theye think they will bring in forces to quell everyone, declare martial law, suspend the Constitution, and collect all the guns, among other valuables such as your sovereign rights. I see no way that what we are seeing is either pure accident and coincidence, or the product of people too stupid to breathe on their own. Therefore, it is intentional.

Of what are we, the now-living Americans, cut? Time will tell.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Mueller's report hasn't ended anything.
    This.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

What do you mean "what's next"?

The same $#@!. The Deep State and Ministry of Truth have no means of stopping the charade. They will just continue lie after lie and see what sticks.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

What Next?

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.