Thread: Pundits who called Rand Paul a 'Russian stooge' should admit they're stooges for Dem Party

Pundits who called Rand Paul a 'Russian stooge' should admit they're stooges for Dem Party

Pundits who called Rand Paul a 'Russian stooge' should admit they're stooges for the Democratic Party

by Jack Hunter
    March 25, 2019

When Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., supported President Trump’s outreach efforts with Russia last summer, including a diplomatic trip to the country himself, Vanity Fair’s Tina Nguyen wrote that “Rand Paul is Trump’s Perfect Russia Stooge.”

New York Magazine’s Jonathan Chait said Paul was a “Loyal Trump Stooge” for not supporting the investigation into the president’s "opaque ties to Russia."

Not to be outdone, neoconservative Stephen Hayes, the former Weekly Standard editor who once concocted the outlandish conspiracy theory that Saddam Hussein was in cahoots with Osama Bin Laden, penned a column titled, “Rand Paul, Russian Stooge.”

As a libertarian-conservative writer who often chronicles the career of America’s most high profile libertarian Republican, almost every Rand Paul story I have shared since the summer of 2016 on virtually any subject has been met with social media commenters parroting the notion that the Kentucky senator is a Russian “stooge” or even Vladimir Putin’s “puppet.”

On Friday, and confirmed on Sunday we learned these people are a bunch of conspiracy nuts.

read more:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...mocratic-party

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I keep forgetting about Rand. They do a good job of making him invisible
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I keep forgetting about Rand. They do a good job of making him invisible
    Here, let me help you:

Wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for any of these douchebags to admit that they were wrong. Smear merchants, deception artists and propagandists have no shame.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

As if any of these liberals pundits are going to apologize. They're too full of themselves.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    As if any of these liberals pundits are going to apologize. They're too full of themselves.
    We're going to win and win and win and folks, you're going to get tired of winning.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."