Thread: Google’s biased search shifted 78,000,000 votes to Democrats

Google’s biased search shifted 78,000,000 votes to Democrats

Google’s biased search algorithm actually flipped seats in the 2018 US midterm elections, according to a researcher who found the search engine’s “dramatically biased” results could have shifted over 78 million votes to Democrats. “Upwards of 25 percent of the national elections in the world are being decided without people’s knowledge by Google’s search algorithm,” senior research psychologist Dr. Robert Epstein of the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology told RT, calling the search engine the “deciding factor” in close races.

https://www.rt.com/usa

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Significant if true

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Significant if true
    Insignificant if the liberals won.

Google CEO Sundar Punchai must be FIRED FROM THE JOB

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    Google CEO Sundar Punchai must be FIRED FROM THE JOB
    Seems like a good idea , and do not use google .
    Do something Danke

Where is the source?

I know that Screwgle manipulates its searches and "nudged" voting...but the headline has got to be a typo.

I don't know if there were 78 million votes cast across the entire country.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know that Screwgle manipulates its searches and "nudged" voting...but the headline has got to be a typo.

Democrats got less than sixty million votes. So, I guess the results were so biased in favor of the Democrats that a good twenty-thirty million decided to vote Republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Democrats got less than sixty million votes. So, I guess the results were so biased in favor of the Democrats that a good twenty-thirty million decided to vote Republican.
    Another case where dangerous mother is pulling numbers out of the wazoo. I would suggest suspending his posting rights as this level of sensationalism does not help credibility of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Another case where dangerous mother is pulling numbers out of the wazoo. I would suggest suspending his posting rights as this level of sensationalism does not help credibility of the forum.
    I thought the unbelievable things he pulls out of his wazoo were the secret of his popularity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I thought the unbelievable things he pulls out of his wazoo were the secret of his popularity.
    They are...But in this case Fire11 is blameless.

It's right there in the RT article:

Google’s biased search algorithm actually flipped seats in the 2018 US midterm elections, according to a researcher who found the search engine’s “dramatically biased” results could have shifted over 78 million votes to Democrats.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/454653-epstei...gle-elections/

Does the article limit to just the presidential election?
    If there are minimum of 3 people somebody is voting for on the ballot: Presidential, Senate, Rep.... then each one of those can count as a vote.

Not surprising at all.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Learn to read good websites.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I thought that too and then figured it must include all elections for all offices .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump hints at payback for 'evil' enemies over Mueller report

President Donald Trump says his enemies who did "evil" and "treasonous things" will be under scrutiny after he was absolved of colluding with Russia.Speaking in the Oval Office, he said no other president should have to be investigated over "a false narrative".He spoke a day after the attorney general released a summary of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's completed report. It clears Mr Trump of conspiring with Russia with steal the US 2016 election.

https://www.bbc.com/news

It will be WAR