Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Today in Libertarian Dramaworld, a Pedo is Exposed

Today in Libertarian Dramaworld, a Pedo is Exposed

Video here: if someone knows hoe to capture it then by all means, do so. I suspect Facebook will be taking it down. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1515712035229683

In said video, anarchist author Sean Windingland is talking to a girl, whom I believe is his daughter. Maybe 6-8 years old? He asks her for consent to film the interaction. Then he tells her this is about what happened earlier, when they talked about if she was were wanting to be sexual with him, indicating that she initially said yes. She's clearly uncomfortable in the video, and she approaches the camera and whispers she doesn't want to any more.

He then tell her that he's perfectly ok that she doesn't want to do that any more.

Facebookers say that the kids are now safe, and the authorities are seeking Windingland.
    Last edited by angelatc; 03-22-2019 at 08:59 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What a freak. Why the hell would he tape that?

The first link requires a login, the second won't play with my shields up. Probably just as well. Sounds like a sick $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Google search says his apartment is just blocks away from where I park going to work...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sick $#@! indeed. Dude clearly has mental problems. I hope he gets the help he needs to fix his anarchy issues, plus whatever pedo issues he may have. The two are probably related.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Sick $#@! indeed. Dude clearly has mental problems. I hope he gets the help he needs to fix his anarchy issues, plus whatever pedo issues he may have. The two are probably related.
    You're not tryin' to say that angelatc is attempting a smear by association tactic, are ya? Naaa, couldn't be that.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Pedophiles are the scum of the earth.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Pedophiles are the scum of the earth.
    Who are you to judge, you cis-normative, ageist $#@!lord?

Love is love, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    You're not tryin' to say that angelatc is attempting a smear by association tactic, are ya? Naaa, couldn't be that.
    The rest of us are gagging about the pedophile and your gut response is that it's somehow my fault. Get help.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't think I have met one anarchist in all of these years just libertarians. So you can go ahead and target anarchists all you want I don't have any tribalistic ties with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Who are you to judge, you cis-normative, ageist $#@!lord?

Love is love, amirite?
    I know you don't do fb but I couldn't figure out how to download it. Suffice to say it's probably some of the creepiest crap I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I know you don't do fb but I couldn't figure out how to download it. Suffice to say it's probably some of the creepiest crap I've ever seen.
    Are you saying it's NSFW?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't think I have met one anarchist in all of these years just libertarians. So you can go ahead and target anarchists all you want I don't have any tribalistic ties with them.

LIghten up. It isn't an attack on the collective. All of here except Zippy know he's an outlier. Pretty sure mental defects cross all party lines.

Are you saying it's NSFW?
    Probably not something you want co-workers to hear. Visually it's just a guy talking to his daughter. It's what he says that makes the skin of normal people crawl.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    LIghten up. It isn't an attack on the collective. All of here except Zippy know he's an outlier. Pretty sure mental defects cross all party lines.
    Honestly never met an anarchist- plus an anarchist would just want to get rid of any limited government a libertarian would want I don't see them as political allies to liberty because you have to have government to protect liberty. Iraq had anarchy how well did that work when ISIS came in there.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Google search says his apartment is just blocks away from where I park going to work...
    How does that make you feel...

That was very uncomfortable, why would anyone play that sort of game with child and even worse why post it on the internet? I am hoping there is another explanation to this video because this looks bad.

Honestly never met an anarchist- plus an anarchist would just want to get rid of any limited government a libertarian would want I don't see them as political allies to liberty because you have to have government to protect liberty. Iraq had anarchy how well did that work when ISIS came in there.
    WUt?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    WUt?
    Mostly the people prepping for a government collapse buying up guns and ammo and stuff that I have met weren't cheering for it to collapse they wanted Ron Paul because they wanted him to stop a collapse.

Mostly the people prepping for a government collapse buying up guns and ammo and stuff that I have met weren't cheering for it to collapse they wanted Ron Paul because they wanted him to stop a collapse.
    I was referring to Iraq. But your point about government protecting liberty is laughable.
    "The Patriarch"

I was referring to Iraq. But your point about government protecting liberty is laughable.
    Protecting liberty is the only role for government they are just doing a bad job. Iraq didn't have ISIS until we toppled their government. You don't think we would have the same thing here if our government toppled?

Protecting liberty is the only role for government they are just doing a bad job. Iraq didn't have ISIS until we toppled their government. You don't think we would have the same thing here if our government toppled?
    Hardly. This isn't Iraq, yet. If the gun grabbers get their way (they won't) we would be ripe for whoever got here first. Iraq didn't have anarchy, Iraq was powerless because of us.
    "The Patriarch"

Hardly. This isn't Iraq, yet. If the gun grabbers get their way (they won't) we would be ripe for whoever got here first. Iraq didn't have anarchy, Iraq was powerless because of us.
    This continent has been invaded multiple times before we gained independence. There would be a power vacuum and we would be in a civil war like Iraq was. ISIS didn't pop up out of nowhere it was a civil war, we would have extremists pushing a final solution because those people exist in our country. Americans are children of men who have done genocide on this continent and people don't learn from history.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Arguably, the U.S. gave them the gift of anarchy, then filled the void with the CI--er, I mean ISIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

A failed state =/= ordered, voluntarily chosen anarchy.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Arguably, the U.S. gave them the gift of anarchy, then filled the void with the CI--er, I mean ISIS.
    They gave them no gift, they went from a population with a strongman ruler to being a conquered country without enough presence on hand to enforce it. And yes, it was us that created the dreaded IS-ISIS-whatever. Putting up Iraq as a example of anarchy is ridiculous. You might as well bomb Beijing into oblivion and call that anarchy.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    A failed state =/= ordered, voluntarily chosen anarchy.
    Exactly.
    "The Patriarch"

You might as well bomb Beijing into oblivion and steal all the ancient treasures of their culture and call that anarchy.
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Arguably, the U.S. gave them the gift of anarchy
    We did destroy a lot of their roads & infrastructure. So, yes they were in a state of anarchy for a while at least until ISIS rebuilt the roads/infrastructure.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast