Thread: Global debts hits all-time high of $184,000,000,000,000

Global debts hits all-time high of $184,000,000,000,000

Global debt hits all-time high of $184 Trillion

The world’s debt currently exceeds $86,000 per person on average, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The US, China, and Japan are the top three global borrowers, accounting for more than half of the global debt.

https://www.rt.com/business

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I took 376.00 out of my savings account Tue but I put it back Wed . Seems like somebody is spending too much . What are they buying , phones , tv's , cars, vacation homes ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I took 376.00 out of my savings account Tue but I put it back Wed . Seems like somebody is spending too much . What are they buying , phones , tv's , cars, vacation homes ?
    Somebody paid $1.5 million for a big Tuna fish, Apple Inc. worth $650 billion on stock markets etc.....

Do not feed the trolls when people live on $5000/month to $10,000/month.

To whom do we supposedly owe all this money to? I say we write them a check.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

DOW Jones -400 now

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    DOW Jones -400 now
    Thats OK , if the Dow drops to 24K silver should move back to 16 . Dow would still be over valued by 30 percent or more most likely .
    Do something Danke

Jet airways has grounded more than two-thirds of the 119 aircraft it had in its fleet because it is no longer able to pay leasing companies. The company has amassed a debt of more than than $1bn (£750m) and has failed to pay salaries and loans.

In recent weeks it has cancelled thousands of flights, affecting passengers flying on both international and domestic routes.

https://www.bbc.com/news

Jet airways has grounded more than two-thirds of the 119 aircraft it had in its fleet because it is no longer able to pay leasing companies. The company has amassed a debt of more than than $1bn (£750m) and has failed to pay salaries and loans.

In recent weeks it has cancelled thousands of flights, affecting passengers flying on both international and domestic routes.

https://www.bbc.com/news
    Airline employees are notoriously under performers . It must be where those not good enough for the re education camps are sent .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We need FBI investigation into stock markets. Dow Jones 25000 and Gold $1325/ounce does not make sense.

$10,000,000,000,000 to $25,000,000,000,000 is misused by financial cartel.

We need FBI investigation into stock markets. Dow Jones 25000 and Gold $1325/ounce does not make sense.

$10,000,000,000,000 to $25,000,000,000,000 is misused by financial cartel.
    I will leave Mueller a voice mail that I want 2K gold and a clinton investigation.
    Do something Danke

It is all about the game and how you play it

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I will leave Mueller a voice mail that I want 2K gold and a clinton investigation.
    150 of Fortune 500 companies have closed down since year 2006.

More giant and big companies are closing down worldwide. Looks like former Indian billionaire Anil Ambani will lose/close all his 6 big companies.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...lion/38195375/

Global wealth soars to $317 trillion in 2018; U.S. share of it is largest at $98 trillion

Global wealth reached $317 trillion this year, a figure that is 18 times the size of the U.S. gross domestic product. The number rose 4.6 percent from last year. The nation with the most wealth is the U.S. at $98 trillion.

The report went on to say that the 4.6 percent increase in global wealth was more than enough to outpace world population growth, so that wealth per adult grew by 3.2 percent. That means global mean wealth rose to $63,000 per adult, which is a record.

The data come from the Global Wealth Report, which is published by the Credit Suisse Research Institute. The 2018 version is the ninth that the Institute has published. Wealth, as described by the report, is a combination of household financial assets like stocks, and non-financial assets that include real estate and individual belongings. The calculations cover a year that ends mid-2018.

The report noted a significant feature of wealth outlook was "the seemingly relentless rise in household wealth in the United States. Total wealth and wealth per adult in the United States have grown every year since 2008, even when total global wealth suffered a reversal in 2014 and 2015."

China has become the world's second-largest economy by GDP and has moved into second position based on total household wealth, replacing Japan. "The main outcome of the new wealth valuations is confirmation of what many observers already suspected, that China is now clearly established in second place in the world wealth hierarchy," the report said.

Mint a few trillion dollar coins, sit back and relax

So the US has less than 1/3 of the global wealth . This shows why we should not be paying for any of the UN and should never participate in any climate change tomfoolery that costs anything . The rest of those slackers are sitting on over 2/3 rds of the worlds wealth . They need to Do Something if they want it done .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Global wealth = $317T you say? It's not enough.

From April, 2018:
    Global debt has now reached over 327% of global GDP, $237 trillion. ...
    This debt is in addition to approximately $750 trillion of bank derivatives as reported by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS).

Adding the debt and derivatives together produces over $1 quadrillion of financial obligations of various kinds. This is far more that the amount of debt and derivatives outstanding before the last financial crisis in 2008.
    https://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article62070.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Global wealth = $317T you say? It's not enough.

From April, 2018: https://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article62070.html
    Shut down world economy. People will go back in the woods, hunting pigs etc..