Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump says it's time for US to recognize 'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights'

Trump says it's time for US to recognize 'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights'

This might further inflate unsubstantiated conspiracy theories that MAGA's strong pro-Israel tilt was part of some secret deal with so called 'party of Israel' (Democratic party) to avoid impeachment or even more cynical anti-semitic conspiracy theories circulating among some Far Right groups (and subscribed by likes of alleged PA Synagogue shooter Robert Bowers) that MAGA was being 'blackmailed' by some Jewish group. Given MAGA's bold personality, all such theories seem far fetched and are lacking evidence.
    A more credible explanation might be that this tilt was aimed at aiding Israeli PM Netanyahu (who is funded by MAGA's top donor and respected neoconservative Sheldon Adelson) in coming elections at home amid bribery/corruption indictment noise. There might be some Biblical aspect too (as was seen ahead of Iraq invasion decision), Christian Evangelical groups (like CUFI of Pastor John Hagee) that champion Greater Israel prophecies ahead of Jesus' Return are aligned with MAGA's America-First movement.

Trump says it's time for US to recognize 'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights'

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
    Thu March 21, 2019

(CNN) President Donald Trump on Thursday overturned longstanding US policy regarding the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, announcing "it is time" for the US to "fully recognize Israel's Sovereignty" over the region.

"After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical strategic and security importance to the State of Israel and Regional Stability," Trump tweeted.

The announcement hands Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a significant foreign policy victory, less than three weeks before Israelis head to the polls to decide whether he should remain in power. The move comes just days before Netanyahu is set to join Trump at the White House and follows weeks during which Netanyahu has renewed his push for the US to recognize the Golan Heights as part of Israel.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/polit...eet/index.html

Related

Trump is a Friend of Zion

Loyal Trump supporter Scaramucci says Trump is "not blackmailable"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Hey, the Israelis won it fair and square. I wouldn't give back a square inch. Spoils of war and all.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Hey, the Israelis won it fair and square. I wouldn't give back a square inch. Spoils of war and all.
    Should we attack Canada and take it too?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm done with Trump what a complete disgrace, I suppose now instead of
    ignoring the den of thieves and their war crimes , Trump is going to say that the
    war crimes should escalate because of Israel's right to exist, and right
    to exterminate their neighbors , neighbors whom don't have that right to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Canada has been throwing rocks , we are sending tanks and will need to occupy
    the country as well.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    They own it as surely as Syria owns the land it controls or any other country owns its territory.

Should we keep recognizing the KMT as the rulers of mainland China?

The only thing that bothers me is our subsidization of their hold on it and the likelihood that we will be drafted to help them keep it if Syria or anyone else comes close to taking it away from them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lightbulb Miko Peled son of a famous Israeli General drops 2 minutes of Truth Bombs about Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Wow, good find.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    That's so rich. Centuries, nah millennia of ethnic conflict and he says "just lower the walls, allow the invasion, and there will be peace"...… Which religion says to kill the infidels and nonbelievers again? And you want them to invade Israel and everybody will sing kumbaya?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

No different than how USA acquired land from Mexico. Do you support giving Mexico back the land we took from them?

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    No different than how USA acquired land from Mexico. Do you support giving Mexico back the land we took from them?
    One can draw parallels, but still not equal.

Mexico seceded those lands and was paid for it. The inhabitants were guaranteed US Citizenship in the agreement.

Can the same be said for Syria and now former Syrians?
    No.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Mexico seceded those lands and was paid for it. The inhabitants were guaranteed US Citizenship in the agreement.

No.
    Great I could support that as part of a peace process. But you think Syria or the other Arab groups would agree to that? I think not. I think they like saying they are oppressed and occupied. Gives them justification and motivation to inspire more Muslims to kill Jews.

Then it seems the error made by Israel was not continuing their counter attack all the way to Damascus. Should have been more ruthless like USA.

Then it seems the error made by Israel was not continuing their counter attack all the way to Damascus. Should have been more ruthless like USA.
    Um, everything the U.S. does in the Middle East it does because Israel, the oil companies and the Federal Reserve pay Congress to get it done.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Great I could support that as part of a peace process. But you think Syria or the other Arab groups would agree to that? I think not. I think they like saying they are oppressed and occupied. Gives them justification and motivation to inspire more Muslims to kill Jews.

counter attack? you do know Israel orchestrated that war, don't you?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Cannot , been beaten every time they tried . Only the the Great Oyarde could lead to the victory of canada .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Cannot , been beaten every time they tried . Only the the Great Oyarde could lead to the victory of canada .
    I'll setup a gofundme for your attack.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I'll setup a gofundme for your attack.
    It will be very expensive . And I will not be giving back .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-21-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    Do something Danke

No.
    It's no different than how most countries took most of their land.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why would we want it?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why would we want it?
    I hear they have weapons of mass destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I hear they have weapons of mass destruction.
    Polar bears?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's no different than how most countries took most of their land.
    Ya but we sort of criticized Russia for doing it so it's kind of hypocritical don't you think? Or are we just going to pretend that we didn't do that. Why are we even in peace treaties and international organizations that violate our rights, if we are just going to do whatever we want and piss the whole world off anyway?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Ya but we sort of criticized Russia for doing it so it's kind of hypocritical don't you think? Or are we just going to pretend that we didn't do that. Why are we even in peace treaties and international organizations that violate our rights. if we are just going to do whatever we want and piss the whole world off anyway?
    I don't support the persecution of Russia over Crimea, they had far better justification for what they did than most countries had for taking any of their territory.
    We should leave almost all international treaties and organizations.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't support the persecution of Russia over Crimea, they had far better justification for what they did than most countries had for taking any of their territory.
    We should leave almost all international treaties and organizations.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.

From latest news, it appears this is due to some divine intervention and MAGA maybe doing 'God's work' to defend our closest ally.

More proof that such pro-Israel statements and steps had nothing to do with Mueller report or threats of impeachment from some crazy segments within 'party of Israel' aka dems and were not aimed to get a fair shake from Mexiacn Judge Israeli Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in charge of Mueller probe.

We might as well.

Morality means nothing.

Might makes right.

If I want my neighbor's property, I'm entitled to it, simply because I'm capable of stealing it. And I'll use whatever force necessary, human lives be damned.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

We'd be doing them a favor.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Oh hell no... it's full of Canadians.

Jesus man, THINK!
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast