Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Rand Paul endorses Matthew Ridenhour for NC 9th District Congressional Seat

  1. #1

    Rand Paul endorses Matthew Ridenhour for NC 9th District Congressional Seat

    Senator Paul has endorsed Marine Corps veteran and former Mecklenburg County Commissioner Matthew Ridenhour for the GOP nomination in North Carolina's 9th District special election. Ridenhour served two tours in Iraq, clearing IEDs and providing convoy security in Al-Anbar province. Returning home, he founded the Charlotte Tea Party organization and was elected as a Ron Paul National Delegate to the 2012 RNC. He was then elected to the Mecklenburg County Board of Commissioners in 2012, serving three terms. During his time there, he convinced a Democrat-majority board to protect the right of Concealed Carry Permit Holders to carry their weapons in county parks, led the effort to correct a property tax revaluation error that returned $70 million to homeowners, and used his accounting background to secure the funding for a teacher pay increase WITHOUT raising taxes.

    Matthew is running against a field of 9 other Republicans, and is grateful to have Senator Paul's support. Learn more about him at https://voteridenhour.com/




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    does he have a website yet?

  4. #3
    Oh sorry, i saw the website at the end of your post. I wish this guy luck. I wonder if Rand is going to spend any money to help[ him or any other outside organizations..

  5. #4
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 03-23-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is not ideal but he is the least of all possible goods
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Oh sorry, i saw the website at the end of your post. I wish this guy luck. I wonder if Rand is going to spend any money to help[ him or any other outside organizations..
    I know Matthew personally and played a big part in his first election to our county commission in 2012. He's a top notch guy and is one of the top two candidates for the Republican nomination (out of 10 total) and is, by far, the best general election Republican candidate. The campaign does need funding to compete with the Democrat's already hefty campaign account from the first NC9 election. Our grassroots operation will pull a lot of the weight but signs and slim jims and all that need paying for. Hoping folks here can help us by making a donation and spreading the word about the campaign to other forums and venues.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-23-2019 at 10:45 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  7. #6
    That's correct: both our main primary opponent and the Democrat are currently better-funded than we are. We do have a ton of volunteers and a top-notch web presence and social media game. Talking Points Memo has already been triggered by a purposely badly-photoshopped meme we put up to trigger the Dems and get them to flame our post, thus driving up engagement and helping increase our FB reach. The Dems think they "got" us by pointing out how badly-done the photoshop job was, but don't seem to get that it:

    A.) Insulates us from accusations that we're purposely trying to mislead voters, and
    B.) Increases our page engagement and helps us get free exposure.

    Thanks, dumbasses!

    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/r...W2ME3QD8yLlzDE

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    Senator Paul has endorsed Marine Corps veteran and former Mecklenburg County Commissioner Matthew Ridenhour for the GOP nomination in North Carolina's 9th District special election. Ridenhour served two tours in Iraq, clearing IEDs and providing convoy security in Al-Anbar province. Returning home, he founded the Charlotte Tea Party organization and was elected as a Ron Paul National Delegate to the 2012 RNC. He was then elected to the Mecklenburg County Board of Commissioners in 2012, serving three terms. During his time there, he convinced a Democrat-majority board to protect the right of Concealed Carry Permit Holders to carry their weapons in county parks, led the effort to correct a property tax revaluation error that returned $70 million to homeowners, and used his accounting background to secure the funding for a teacher pay increase WITHOUT raising taxes.

    Matthew is running against a field of 9 other Republicans, and is grateful to have Senator Paul's support. Learn more about him at https://voteridenhour.com/

    Otta rep.
    ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

    "Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

    "ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

    "Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

  9. #8
    Last edited by devil21; 04-22-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    https://twitter.com/DrRandPaul/statu...21223018332160

    (someone embed please. never can get the tweet thing to work correctly.)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    https://twitter.com/DrRandPaul/statu...21223018332160

    (someone embed please. never can get the tweet thing to work correctly.)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



Similar Threads

  1. NC House District 9 Special Election - Matthew Ridenhour
    By aclove in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2019, 12:39 PM
  2. Iowa 1st Congressional District Seat
    By Adrock in forum Liberty Campaigns
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 10:52 PM
  3. Ron Paul's Congressional Seat Looks Safe!
    By The Tao Of Bill in forum The Revolution's Future
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 01:03 PM
  4. How to help Ron Paul keep his Congressional seat
    By Ira Aten in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 07:37 AM
  5. Is Ron Paul going to lose his congressional seat?
    By Quick in forum News About The Official Campaign
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •