Thread: Female HS student files civil rights complaint over trannie policy

Female HS student files civil rights complaint over trannie policy

Attorneys for a female Pennsylvania high school student filed a federal complaint last week alleging her privacy was violated and that she was subjected to sexual harassment when a transgender student was using the same locker room, WNEP-TV reported.
    The Honesdale High School incident occurred at the beginning of this school year, according to the complaint filed with the U.S. Department of Education's Civil Rights Division, the station said.

More at: https://www.theblaze.com/news/female...-looking-at-me
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder what the arguments, against the plaintiff's position, are going to be.

Pure insanity, take a mixed up 16 year old teen boy with mental & emotional health issues and let him in a change room with 16 year old teen girls that are undressing, I wonder what might go wrong ?
    Have these people lost their flippin minds, common sense dictates that these girls rights come first.
    Somebody once came up with the best solution to this problem, those with gender dysphoria can use the unisex handicap facility.....issue solved.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

So ridiculous. Hope she ends up winning.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The answer will be to provide individual changing rooms that can be locked by the individual. Who is to decide when skimpy clothing or lack of outerwear is an issue. If people do not want to be seen in underwear or skimpy clothing they have a right to change in private. They can go into a private dressing room and come out in skimpy swimwear but they have a right to do so in private.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The answer will be to provide individual changing rooms that can be locked by the individual. Who is to decide when skimpy clothing or lack of outerwear is an issue. If people do not want to be seen in underwear or skimpy clothing they have a right to change in private. They can go into a private dressing room and come out in skimpy swimwear but they have a right to do so in private.
    What about the costs of this "solution"?

Is this incident isolated to women? Is she concerned with lesbians that watch her and desire her?

Do all homosexuals act weak? Are there male gay guys that are badass? Do boys want to change next to gay male badass people?

Last edited by Schifference; 03-20-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What about the costs of this "solution"?
    Costs could probably go down. No need to have boys and girls bathroom/lorckerrooms. Have huge dressing area and private dressing rooms. Seriously I have seen women totally change outfits under a towel. They wrap in a towel and a few seconds later what she was wearing is off and new attire donned. Gym should not be mandatory. If you don't want to go don't go. No mandatory change clothing. Go to gym in your school wear if you want. Provide private dressing rooms for those that want one.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Is this incident isolated to women? Is she concerned with lesbians that watch her and desire her?

Do all homosexuals act weak? Are there male gay guys that are badass? Do boys want to change next to gay male badass people?

Has HB been rubbing off on you?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

What about transbians?

There is a clear and definite dichotomy between the leftist desire for female safe spaces and their belief that trans-women are exactly the same as real women. The problem is the left tends to be highly monolithic, with dissenters being sufficiently marginalized as to make them irrelevant. Between women and trannies, the left has chosen already. Previous victim groups get thrown under the bus when a newer, more trendy group rises to prominence.

I hope the student enacting the suit knows what she's getting herself into. There are activists out there who are going to make her life very, very difficult.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows