Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump refuses to pray to St. McCain

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Some people just like beating a dead horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What about immediately elevating them to virtual sainthood? He is serving a purpose right now, as a hero for leftist and neoconservative propaganda. Any criticism of him, his record and his stances is now verboten.

Hmmm; well, then I might say I have mixed thoughts on this thing.

I don't like to waste energy on someone who is dead. On the other hand, some people are trying to use McShame in the game against Dump.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe the establishment wants McCain's daughter to run for president. They keep trying to elevate him into a non partisan populist post humorously. I can't think of any possible other reason.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They keep trying to elevate him into a non partisan populist post humorously.
    I smell autocorrect. But for once autocorrect is right. The idea of McCain as a populist is humorous as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I smell autocorrect. But for once autocorrect is right. The idea of McCain as a populist is humorous as hell.
    Yeah I was just thinking that if Trump somehow was aware of their possible future campaign and maybe wanted to get ahead of them by saying he will never be a fan of McCain. Just look how much previous presidents used executive power to spy on political campaigns..
    Last edited by nikcers; 03-20-2019 at 11:19 AM.

The media is doubling down on the faux outrage today. Biggest story of the day...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The whole thing stinks of bullying by the media. 'We know you remember he was a bloodthirsty psychopath who dumped his sweet, injured wife to marry into money and has the blood of millions on his hands, but we're going to praise him and dare you to say different!'
    I hate that he received a hero's burial and honors. I did not like him before Trump but, when I heard about his involvement in the dossier I could see his rat hands rubbing together in delight. I have heard he was executed. I would feel better about him if he was.

This is the outrage that will never end. Media still obsessed about it.

Maria Bartiromo said to Trump in an interview “but McCain is dead, so he can’t punch back.”

If we must go to extremes, let’s go straight to Godwin’s Law and compare that to “Hiltler is dead, don’t speak ill of him, he can’t punch back.” Substitute your favorite bad guy, but the point is the same.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is the outrage that will never end. Media still obsessed about it.

Maria Bartiromo said to Trump in an interview “but McCain is dead, so he can’t punch back.”

If we must go to extremes, let’s go straight to Godwin’s Law and compare that to “Hiltler is dead, don’t speak ill of him, he can’t punch back.” Substitute your favorite bad guy, but the point is the same.
    Yep, Che is dead....

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yep, Che is dead....
    “Don’t speak badly about the dead!”

“Don’t speak badly about the dead!”

Loved the dog running across the stage with Mickey's leg bones.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They are just trying to save face because the Russian hoax has been confirmed a hoax and people haven't been lied to like this on the news since the Iraq war they lied us in to and people are finding out the news lied us into a war with Russia over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yep, Che is dead....

I like this one better

The media is doubling down on the faux outrage today. Biggest story of the day...
    When aren't these POS shills not outraged about anything, Trump? Pffft.

John McCain was a traitor to Liberty and Freedom--plain and simple. People have short attention spans: Keating 5 was when I knew he was as corrupt as the day is long.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

In September 2008, when McCain was running to get Obama elected...
    Donald Trump said on CNN’s Larry King Live and then repeated for FOX On the record:
    Well, I have. And I've known him [John McCain] for a long time, and I've known Hillary for a long time.
    (…)
    But I've known Senator McCain for a long time. He's a great guy, a great man. He's just a very strong guy, a very strong leader, and he's very, very smart.
    (…)
    So I endorsed John McCain. I've known him for a long time. He's a brilliant guy, and I think he'll be a great president.
    Trump on McCain choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate:
    I think it was brilliant, and I think it is a great testament to him.
    He took a chance on somebody, and it's been amazing, the response. I don't think I've seen a response like this that people have to her--some negative, but mostly positive.
    And she's just amazing. And she has totally united the Republican Party like I've never seen before. It was a brilliant choice, and I think she'll be fantastic.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/09...on-record.html

Donald Trump has also (written in 2008):
    donated to McCain for years, and gave the legal maximum to the Arizona senator in May. The same month, the members of Trump’s family — wife Melania Knauss and children Donald Jr, Ivanka and Eric — also gave McCain the maximum individual donation allowed under federal campaign finance laws.
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...dorses-mccain/

Sarah Palin has also worked for the FOX network of Jacob Rothschild’s and Jared Kushner’s friend - Rupert Murdoch.
    In 2015, Palin interviewed Donald on her show “On Point”.

In 2016, when Donald supposedly had a feud with John McCain, Sarah Palin publicly endorsed Trump for president.
    In early 2010, Palin was the keynote speaker at a National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, Tennessee. The Tea Party is affiliated with Ron and Rand Paul: https://www.npr.org/2016/01/23/46406...r-donald-trump

For the feud that gave Donald Trump some additional press coverage and votes, Trump-backer Sheldon Adelson donated $1.2 million to Senator John McCain’s super PAC: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...porting-mccain

In 2008, Sheldon Adelson raised more than $200,000 for McCain: http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/comme...ing-each-other

Donald Trump’s long-time friend Lynn Forester de Rothschild (publisher of the Economist) is a board member of the McCain institute.
    In 2014, the McCain institute received $1,000,000 from the the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia and $300,000 through the Eranda Rothschild foundation (Sir Evelyn and Lynn Forester de Rothschild).
    When McCain was travelling through the UK, he made a stop at London’s Spencer House for a fundraiser luncheon hosted by the Rothschilds.

The McCain institute also received donations from the Phoenix-based mining company Freeport-McMoRan, reportedly controlled by Trump's close friend Carl Icahn, whose mining operations in West Papua, Indonesia are said to have brought poverty and genocide to the indigenous population: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/joh...HujJBLqae4o.99

John McCain has also been spotted with Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman, who has also donated to McCain: http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitol.../?link=instory

Wayne Lee Berman is a close friend of McCain and served as Finance Chairman of his 2008 presidential campaign, after being a senior advisor to the 2000 and 2004 Bush-Cheney campaigns.
    Berman currently works for the Blackstone Group: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Berman

What does Che Guevara have to do with John McCain?!?
    See Che Guevara with the drug trafficking terrorist, CIA agent Felix Rodriguez, shortly before Guevara was murdered on the orders of the CIA. Bizarrely Rodriguez has claimed that the CIA was against murdering Che!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12