Thread: Bernie Reads Beto's Poetry

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is taking your spamming to a whole new level.

Worse. Poet. Ever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'm not even curious.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Worse. Poet. Ever.
    Pretty sure that's still Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    This is taking your spamming to a whole new level.
    Wow, I don't see how coming here to promote your liberty oriented economics podcast that is available for free on youtube once a week is spam..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I see an opportunity here. Perhaps we can start a thread on what Beto Poetry would look like.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I see an opportunity here. Perhaps we can start a thread on what Beto Poetry would look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!