Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

Seeing how NZ completely shut access to certain websites after shooting,,, and also seeing how the Gambino assassin wrote Q and MAGA Forever on his palm in court room, sure looks kinda suspect

Now Australia PM calling for G20 social media crackdown,,, obvious plot is obvious

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I find it hard to believe that one man with guns and ammunition could shoot and kill more than 50 people.

Brenton Tarrant must be the strangest “extreme right” Muslim mass murderer ever. He seems an admirer of the “Communist” regime of North Korea.
    Because of the countries Tarrant visited he looks more like a Muslim lover than Muslim hater!

In the last 2 years alone he reportedly visited “Muslim” countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Pakistan and Turkey. He also travelled to Montenegro with more than 19% Muslims.
    Last October Brenton Tarrant even wrote: "Pakistan is an incredible place filled with the most earnest kind hearted and hospitable people in the world".

In 2016, Tarrant reportedly made 2 trips to Muslim Turkey for 43 days (from 17-20 March and from 13 September to 25 October): https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47579243
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I find it hard to believe that one man with guns and ammunition could shoot and kill more than 50 people.

Brenton Tarrant must be the strangest “extreme right” Muslim mass murderer ever. He seems an admirer of the “Communist” regime of North Korea.
    Because of the countries Tarrant visited he looks more like a Muslim lover than Muslim hater!

In the last 2 years alone he reportedly visited “Muslim” countries: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Pakistan and Turkey. He also travelled to Montenegro with more than 19% Muslims.
    Last October Brenton Tarrant even wrote: "Pakistan is an incredible place filled with the most earnest kind hearted and hospitable people in the world".

In 2016, Tarrant reportedly made 2 trips to Muslim Turkey for 43 days (from 17-20 March and from 13 September to 25 October): https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47579243
    Were you able to watch the original raw video before it was almost completely scrubbed from the net?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

In the wake of last week's terror attacks at two New Zealand mosques which left 50 dead, several websites which either reported on the incident, hosted footage of the attacks, or have simply allowed people to engage in uncensored discussion such as Dissenter or Zero Hedge, have been partially or completely blocked in both New Zealand and Australia for the sake of "protecting consumers," according to the CEOs of three New Zealand telcos.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting - which was broadcast over Facebook Live by accused gunman Brenton Tarrant to an initial audience of just 200 viewers (none of whom reported it) and had 4,000 overall views before it was taken down - Facebook deleted 1.5 million videos of the attack, of which 1.2 million were blocked at the time of upload.
    In the first 24 hours we removed 1.5 million videos of the attack globally, of which over 1.2 million were blocked at upload...
    — Facebook Newsroom (@fbnewsroom) March 17, 2019
    A video of the attacks is still freely available to anyone who wishes to download it from bittorrent.
    Twitter has also been aggressively censoring content related to the Christchurch shooting - perhaps most egregiously forcing journalist Nick Monroe to delete a large number of tweets as he covered the incident in real time, just one of which had links to footage of the shooting. Document hosting website Scribd, meanwhile, has been deleting copies of Tarrant's 74-page manifesto.
    In addition to documenting the incident, Monroe has been noting the mass censorship surrounding the shootings - as well as things such as the New Zealand herald stealth editing a March 15 article to remove mention of a "well known Muslim local" who "chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off."
    Hi @nzherald I'm reaching out for comment:
    - March 15th: https://t.co/pbwntJLya7
    - March 19th: https://t.co/UHu5VcKFbi

Difference? Information about about a "well known Muslim local chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off" has been removed.

why? pic.twitter.com/fe3TXxv0RW
    — Nick Monroe (@nickmon1112) March 19, 2019
    That said, Twitter and Facebook's suppression hasn't gone far enough according to New Zealand telecom CEOs, who have penned an open letter to Facebook, Twitter and Google suggesting that they follow European proposals for hyper-vigilant policing of content for the sake of 'protecting consumers.'
    "Consumers have the right to be protected, whether using services funded by money or data. Now is the time for this conversation to be had and we call on all of you to join us at the table and be part of the solution," reads the letter.
    Zero Hedge banned... again.
    Less than a week after Facebook 'mistakenly' banned us for two days with no explanation following several reports which were critical of the social media giant, we learned that Zero Hedge has now been banned in New Zealand and Australia, despite the fact that we never hosted video footage of the Christchurch attack. We were not contacted prior to the censorship. Instead, we have received a steady flood of people noting that the site is unavailable in the two countries unless a VPN is used.
    Nz put lots of site on block to keep kiwis safe from real information.
    — I'd Fight Gandhi (@FightGandhi) March 19, 2019
    Well I just turned on the VPN and Zerohedge is now available. So there we have it - censorship is in full swing here in New Zealand! pic.twitter.com/o2VPDsZNLb
    — VOOM (@kylenz99) March 17, 2019
    And while Australia and New Zealand account for a negligible amount of traffic to Zero Hedge, the stunning arrogance of NZ and OZ telcos to arbitrarily impose nanny-state restrictions on content is more than a little disturbing, and should - at least in a so-called democracy - be subject to majority vote.
    Also banned down under are the 'chans' and video hosting platform LiveLeak, among others.
    The letter continues
    "You may be aware that on the afternoon of Friday 15 March, three of New Zealand's largest broadband providers, Vodafone NZ, Spark and 2degrees, took the unprecedented step to jointly identify and suspend access to web sites that were hosting video footage taken by the gunman related to the horrific terrorism incident in Christchurch," reads the joint letter from Vodafone's Jason Paris, and NZ telcos Spark and 2degrees Simon Moutter Stewart Sherriff.
    "As key industry players, we believed this extraordinary step was the right thing to do in such extreme and tragic circumstances. Other New Zealand broadband providers have also taken steps to restrict availability of this content, although they may be taking a different approach technically," the letter continues.
    "We also accept it is impossible as internet service providers to prevent completely access to this material. But hopefully we have made it more difficult for this content to be viewed and shared - reducing the risk our customers may inadvertently be exposed to it and limiting the publicity the gunman was clearly seeking"
    "Internet service providers are the ambulance at the bottom of the cliff, with blunt tools involving the blocking of sites after the fact. The greatest challenge is how to prevent this sort of material being uploaded and shared on social media platforms and forums.
    "We call on Facebook, Twitter and Google, whose platforms carry so much content, to be a part of an urgent discussion at an industry and New Zealand Government level on an enduring solution to this issue."
    So while the telcos have defended their decision to censor a wide swath of material in order to shield people from dangerous information - and have encouraged social media platforms to commit to European-style information control, Kiwis and Australians will only get to know what the technocracy approves in order to 'protect consumers.'
    Unless they set aside 15 seconds and use a VPN.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...nsorship-surge
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I read he was/is an environmentalist and he hated the elite 1% also, and aligned with the thinking of the government of China.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Seeing how NZ completely shut access to certain websites after shooting,,, and also seeing how the Gambino assassin wrote Q and MAGA Forever on his palm in court room, sure looks kinda suspect

Now Australia PM calling for G20 social media crackdown,,, obvious plot is obvious
    Meanwhile New Zealand went into a mosque wearing a Hijab. Shes making things matter worse. By doing so. When she did this she also wants tougher laws on free speech agaisnt hate speech.

While she was at the mosque.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    In her speech to the House NZ PM says she'll never say name of the alleged shooter amonh some other stunning statements:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHI0cap8El8

Potentially Related
    The comments in that comment section in YouTube are like Ugh.
    I want the whole world's people as human like her since the happening i am listening each speech of her, very much impressed with her ideology, nature and thoughts. Thank you Angel Jacinda Ardern
    Whole humanity whole world needs persons like you , country like newzealand
    Yes they want more countries to bend to the leftist ideology. Obvious.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very rational response by the PM....

NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The comments in that comment section in YouTube are like Ugh.

Yes they want more countries to bend to the leftist ideology. Obvious.
    Who the hell has such a terrible grasp of english yet understands the language of that video? Reeks of shill ops.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Who the hell has such a terrible grasp of english yet understands the language of that video? Reeks of shill ops.
    I am no shill.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am no shill.
    I think he means the commenters you quoted.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post

Are people never going to see that Trump/Q/alt-right is controlled opposition?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

https://twitter.com/annafifield/stat...21940637614081

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    https://twitter.com/annafifield/stat...21940637614081

Yeah, wear a hijab to show that you refuse to bow down to terror.

Yuck! They need a Counter Protest in support of Women's freedom!

Re "Scarves in Solidarity"
    A large chorus of strong, freedom loving, (even anti-patriarchal!) women, need to hold their own public demonstration in support of a woman's right to acknowledge her own hair! Inhabit a park, blast the song Hair, with perhaps a few minor lyric changes, much exuberant dancing and flamboyant flowing of hair!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt_yKPNORLM

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

There are more Muslim sects in Islam than there are in Christianity- and in both, some are harsh but many are benevolent.

The World’s Biggest Muslim Organization Wants to Protect Christians
    https://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...extremism.html

Muslims protect Christians in Kenyan bus attack; tell terrorists 'You'll have to kill us all'

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/mu...kxSHbpzldvOJK/
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post

My guess is that wearing a scarf in this context is a sign of respect to the people who you are paying respect to.

Meh, Hijabs are nothing in comparison. Google Armenian Genocide and Greek Genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Meh, Hijabs are nothing in comparison. Google Armenian Genocide and Greek Genocide.
    Nobody I have heard of is actually comparing this to a genocide. Although small and big massacres make u a genocide, this is not a genocide yet.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Nobody I have heard of is actually comparing this to a genocide. Although small and big massacres make u a genocide, this is not a genocide yet.
    It lurks in the blackest pits of all groups of people. However, most would rather talk of headwear and fashion. Such is the human race.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    There are more Muslim sects in Islam than there are in Christianity- and in both, some are harsh but many are benevolent.

The World’s Biggest Muslim Organization Wants to Protect Christians
    https://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...extremism.html

Muslims protect Christians in Kenyan bus attack; tell terrorists 'You'll have to kill us all'

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/mu...kxSHbpzldvOJK/

Yes. I'm pointing out the harsh. Just as I point it out in christianity and other religions.
    There's a lot of horror going on in the world, in the name of God.
    Religion does not = God.

As far as the scarves for solidarity. There are women who are beaten for not wearing a hijab. Until those women stop being beaten, maybe they should all stop wearing hijabs to show solidarity to those women who are being abused. That was basically the point I was trying to make. I found it odd that women were showing solidarity in that particular way.

You can't cancel out the "harsh sects" by focusing on the "nice" sects of any religion.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It lurks in the blackest pits of all groups of people. However, most would rather talk of headwear and fashion. Such is the human race.
    I blame the people making a big deal out of it on twitter but dress code is a very important aspect of these kinds of event. There is nothing wrong with bringing it up

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I blame the people making a big deal out of it on twitter but dress code is a very important aspect of these kinds of event. There is nothing wrong with bringing it up
    You're may be right. I'm just extremely cynical today.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I think he means the commenters you quoted.
    @AngryCanadian
    Yeah I meant the commenters, not you.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Thanks...?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Australian man questioned over Facebook posts

An Australian man is greeted by 3 cops who wanted to question him over posting about New Zealand and that his opinions were inappropriate

On a related note, there is another global/domestic aspect to this story emerging. Various world leaders and US Dems/media are calling on POTUS to change his tone among other things:

Trump Assails News Accounts Linking Him to New Zealand Massacre

March 18, 2019
    The Fake News Media is working overtime to blame me for the horrible attack in New Zealand. They will have to work very hard to prove that one. So Ridiculous!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 18, 2019

Hirono calls out Trump for 'appalling' comments she says encourage violence

In Wake Of Mass Shooting, New Zealand's Ardern Calls For Global Fight Against Racism

March 20, 2019
    Dalia Mortada

New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern visited Cashmere High School in Christchurch, which lost two current students to the shootings at two mosques last Friday that killed 50 people.
    Vincent Thian/AP
    New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern returned to Christchurch for the second time since a gunman killed 50 people in an attack on two mosques last Friday.
    Her first stop was at Cashmere High School, which lost two current students and one former student in last week's shooting, NPR's Rob Schmitz reported.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/03/20/70506...t-against-raci

In the shadow of Christchurch, let’s drive racism out of Australian politics

Why does it seem so hard for people to grasp the connection between hate-filled speech and hate-filled violence? The alleged attacker who carried out Friday’s massacre in Christchurch, New Zealand, was acting on a toxic belief system — one that has been long nurtured by opportunists in politics and the media, in Australia and elsewhere.
    Those innocent victims — the toll now stands at 50— reaped what others had sowed.
    The alleged gunman, a 28-year-old Australian, saturated himself in the verbal violence of Islamophobia and white supremacy. His manifesto name-checks figures from outside Australia: people such as the United States’ Candace Owens and Norway’s murderous Anders Breivik.
    But there are also those at home who’ve created the soil to nourish violence.
    Last August, a Queensland senator, Fraser Anning, used his first speech to Parliament to call for a return to a “European Christian” immigration system and a ban on Muslims migrating to Australia, even managing to work in the repulsive phrase “final solution.”
    He was condemned, but he’s still in Parliament. In the hours after the Christchurch attack, he used his parliamentary letterhead to present his response, essentially blaming the victims for their own deaths.
    In its general programming, Sky News Australia has turned into our version of Fox News. (Both are controlled by the Australian-turned-American media baron Rupert Murdoch.) Sky’s attention-seeking programming even included an interview last year with Blair Cottrell, a Hitler-admiring, far-right extremist who had been found guilty of inciting contempt, revulsion or ridicule of Muslims.
    In a Murdoch-owned tabloid in Melbourne, prominent columnist Andrew Bolt has written of “us” disappearing as “a tidal wave of immigrants sweeps away what’s left of our national identity.”
    Meanwhile, the politician in charge of immigration, Peter Dutton, has seized on criminal behavior by some young immigrants in Melbourne to condemn a wave of “African gang violence” so severe that Victorians were “scared to go out to restaurants” — a statement that was widely mocked.
    It was also Dutton who suggested Australia should provide special help to white farmers from South Africa — arguing that they were being persecuted and needed help from a “civilized country” like Australia.
    The Australian media and politicians, in other words, have form when it comes to flirting with racism. Sometimes the racism is explicit, as seen in the rise of Pauline Hanson’s One Nation; sometimes it’s more guarded.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...lian-politics/

Related

New Zealand to broadcast Muslim call for prayer on national TV, radio on Friday
    AFP
    March 20, 2019
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/a-week-a...yer-nationally

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

This photo looks terribly shopped. They must be working under a lot of stress.

Sometimes the racism is explicit, as seen in the rise of Pauline Hanson’s One Nation; sometimes it’s more guarded.
    Nice story. How about globalism/communism? How guarded it is?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast