Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 480

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    For god sake, can you please give this $#@! a rest for just one friggin' day? It's bad enough that you're here on RPF constantly throwing around the same terminology that this person did (calling everyone "invaders" mainly, which shows what that leads to) but even in this thread you're actively trying to turn into yet another Red v Blue pissing match.
    Hitlery has many links to NZ and Podesta is getting involved, it is an obvious False Flag designed to get simple minded people to reject the scraps of truth they wove into this psycho's nonsense and embrace the destruction of their own country through barbarian invasions.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Although it's an entirely different case but by such logic then David Duke , whose most favorite Congress member currently is a black woman , cannot be a white nationalist?
    I've told you at least ten $#@!ing times that David Duke is a federal agent. He likes whoever the establishment hates that day. Sometimes he likes Ron Paul. Sometimes he likes Donald Trump. Sometimes he likes Candace Owens. What do they have in common? The deep state hates all of these people. Very simple.

    Can you find me a REAL white supremacist whose favorite ____________ is a black woman?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That's what the people behind the False Flag want you to believe.
    Yes, we get it, you think this was a false flag. Whatever.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've told you at least ten $#@!ing times that David Duke is a federal agent.

    Can you find me a REAL white supremacist whose favorite ____________ is a black woman?
    The leftist zombies have fallen for the False Flag hook, line and sinker, they will now obediently use this to attack anyone who believes that we have a right to protect ourselves from those that want to come and impose their politics and culture on us and NOTHING will dissuade them, Hitlery could come out and confess to being behind this False Flag publicly and they would continue to parrot the MSM talking points.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Yes, we get it, you think this was a false flag. Whatever.
    And you want to believe the MSM and the leftists, we get that too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's a prediction, the shooting was an excellent distraction from the events in Israel and Gaza though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The answer to your question is the same as the answer to mine.
    Hitlery and her ilk are celebrating this and it is their political faction that is undoubtedly behind it.
    Putting together your two high confidence predictions, Hillary (who is inspired by Hilter according to you) wanted to distract attention away from Israel-Gaza events just few days after Trump sent US troops to Israel.

    This is evolving into a bit of complex theory for the laymen here.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    A few issues here. You can be racist in any society, not just an an-cap society.. and you certainly can't expect to just murder people in an an-cap society and get away with it. In many societies, you cannot be racist to the extent that you can't serve people in your business, but I think very few racists are attracted to an-cap for the sole reason that they would not have to serve people in their business. You could also have government that allows people to freely associate and do business with whoever they wanted. Not to mention, an-caps are open borders, so while they wouldn't be required to serve people of another race in their restaurant they would not be able to stop them from moving there. I just don't see a lot of racists supporting open borders.

    People are typically attracted to an-cap because they don't have confidence that a group who has declared a monopoly on violence to be the best arbiters in society and because they don't like when government gets in the way of free market economics.

    There is a big difference between a racist who doesn't want to serve someone in their business or whathaveyou and a racist who wants to kill a bunch of people from another race. I don't see how anybody who wants closed borders and wants to kill people from another race would be attracted to an ideology based on the non-aggression principle. There is a sliver of folks who are racist but are ok with open borders as long as there is free association.

    Another big issue I have is how the media refers to people who are big government socialists and also happen to be racists as right-wing.
    I think it was a much bigger component than we credit it. People figured they could choose not to associate with other races and get away with it because they assumed they would have massive economic and social hegemonic power, even if that never went through their brains that way.

    As soon as the browning of the population became obvious they abandoned the open border open economy ship like drowning rats.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Putting togther your two high confidence predictions together, Hillary (who is inspired by Hilter according to you) wanted to distract attention away from Israel-Gaza events just few days after Trump sent US troops to Israel.

    This is evolving into a bit of complex theory for the laymen here.
    AIPAC/Mossad has allies in every political party, the Klintons are among them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #99
    The gun law changes are just knee jerk. Hopefully they won't go any where because gun laws have been traditionally anti-indigenous and strengthening gun laws increase white supremacy. We will see.

    There is a distinct lack of voices here or anywhere sticking up for individualism, or of non-group politics. Liberals are being swallowed up by fascists and socialists same as everywhere else.

    Half this forum seems to be itching for a race war too.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  12. #100
    He got a special endorsement on top of a firearms license for the military weapons, which is almost impossible there.

    False Flag.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    The gun law changes are just knee jerk. Hopefully they won't go any where because gun laws have been traditionally anti-indigenous and strengthening gun laws increase white supremacy. We will see.

    There is a distinct lack of voices here or anywhere sticking up for individualism, or of non-group politics. Liberals are being swallowed up by fascists and socialists same as everywhere else.

    Half this forum seems to be itching for a race war too.
    The half that wants to allow the left to provoke one using open borders?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  14. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Mostly just thinking out loud here, but..

    What is your definition of the "alt-right"? (Asking because it seems there are a lot of people with a lot of different views getting lumped under that umbrella term, so not sure who you are referring to.)
    It used to be an umbrella term to identify right-wingers who aren't represented by their country's supposedly conservative or right-wing parties. Then somewhere along the line, Richard Spencer monopolized the term and proceeded to absolutely devalue it to the point of complete negation because he's a moron. Now it means white nationalist.

    How do you know the deranged crazy people aren't deranged crazy people coerced to do deranged crazy things to make the "alt-right" look deranged and crazy?

    What if some things have been spun in the media to look deranged and crazy but in actuality there is a logical explanation, possibly including self-defense or defense of another? (I'm obviously NOT talking about this shooting, of course. Thinking more of the Deandre Harris case, for example.)
    There may very well be acts of violence by alt-righters that are justified, but I'm talking more broadly. Chris Cantwell is a major figure in the alt-right; a leader, if you will. He's also completely unhinged. Not only is the movement unable to police themselves to kick guys like him out, he's actually an authority figure to these people. That type of guy is drawn to the alt-right. There is a major dysfunctional streak from the top to the bottom and they're just in complete denial about it.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

    The counter-revolution will not be televised.

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The half that wants to allow the left to provoke one using open borders?
    Dude. Whats stopping you from shooting up a bunch of lefty brown people before they pollute your precious bodily fluids? Cuz it doesn't seem like its very much.

    You might as well be a full blown Hegelian like the fascists and marxists.

    Is it groups or individuals that run society? We have fought for a $#@!ing long time to make race and class not matter. Yet its the hill you want to die on.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

  16. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Dude. Whats stopping you from shooting up a bunch of lefty brown people before they pollute your precious bodily fluids? Cuz it doesn't seem like its very much.
    Morals and ethics and a respect for the rule of law for as long as there is any hope to defend my rights.
    You leftists wouldn't understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    You might as well be a full blown Hegelian like the fascists and marxists.
    Because I point out the fact that the average moron will be provoked into a race war when his country is flooded with hostile foreigners intent on imposing their politics and culture on him and whose most obvious difference is skin color?

    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Is it groups or individuals that run society? We have fought for a $#@!ing long time to make race and class not matter. Yet its the hill you want to die on.
    It is both groups and individuals and I am not making this about race or class, I am making it about citizens vs. foreigners but the average man WILL make it about race and class if you allow the pressure to build up without any limits.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Dude. Whats stopping you from shooting up a bunch of lefty brown people before they pollute your precious bodily fluids? Cuz it doesn't seem like its very much.

    ...


    WTF ?

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Dude. Whats stopping you from shooting up a bunch of lefty brown people before they pollute your precious bodily fluids? Cuz it doesn't seem like its very much.
    A tad harsh, no?
    Not seeing that at all from Swordsmyth. What makes you say that?
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

    RAND 20/20

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    A tad harsh, no?
    Not seeing that at all from Swordsmyth. What makes you say that?
    Leftist insanity.
    All of their opponents are murderous racists.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #109
    How's that Mueller's report coming?

  23. #110
    Sounds like a White Supremacist Islamophobe to me:

    Possibly fuelling the "leftist" theory Limbaugh raised is evidence that Tarrant visited Pakistan in October, as confirmed by the New York Times - staying at the Osho Thang Hotel. Owner Syed Israr Hussain said "He was normal and polite during his stay," adding "There was nothing out of the ordinary."
    While there, he appears to have posted over Hussein's social media account, where he wrote of the 97% Muslim country:
    "Hello everyone my name is Brenton Tarrant and I am visitong [sic] pakistan for the first time. Pakistan is an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kind hearted and hospitable people in the world, and the beauty of hunza and nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat.
    Unfortunately many tourists are choosing other countries due to the stress, difficulty and steep requirements of obtaining a Pakistani visa.
    Hopefully in the near future the Pakistani government and Mr Imran Kahn will make the necessary changes to the visa program so to encourage tourism and make it viable once more for the world to come and experience the beauty of Pakistan"




    More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...d-attack-frame
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #111
    I’ve been reading through Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto, The Great Replacement.
    As I was reading, I kept thinking, “This sounds familiar. Where I have seen this before?”
    It has been a while since I’ve thought about Pol Pot, but Tarrant is hoping to bring about a sort of white man’s version of the Khmer Rouge. If you read through the manifesto, compare his ideas to what was actually carried out in Cambodia:
    The Khmer Rouge regime was highly autocratic, xenophobic, paranoid, and repressive. The genocide was in part the result of the regime’s social engineering policies. Its attempts at agricultural reform through collectivisation led to widespread famine while its insistence on absolute self-sufficiency, even in the supply of medicine, led to the death of many thousands from treatable diseases such as malaria. The Khmer Rouge’s racist emphasis on national purity included several genocides of Cambodian minorities. Arbitrary executions and torture were carried out by its cadres against perceived subversive elements, or during genocidal purges of its own ranks between 1975 and 1978.
    Here is Tarrant’s version:
    If an ethnocentric European future is to be achieved global free markets and the trade of goods is to be discouraged at all costs.

    A Europe of nature, culture and sustainable living practicing will not be able to ever compete in the global market. The global market thus therefore never be allowed to compete in the new European market. Barring the importation of all goods produced outside the New European zone(the new Western world) is an essential pillar of the future Western economy.
    Goods produced without care for the natural world ,dignity of workers, lasting culture or or white civilizations future should never be allowed into the new morally focused and ethically focused European market.
    To sum it up, he want’s white eco-fascism.
    Tarrant sees the collapse of the U.S. into civil war as a crucial part of this plan. He sees gun violence and issues around the 2nd Amendment as the catalyst:
    I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

    Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states? Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

    Civil war in the so called “Melting pot” that is the United States should be a major aim in overthrowing the global power structure and the Wests’ egalitarian, individualist, globalist dominant culture.

    After an election cycle or two with certain Democratic victory, those remaining, non democratic voting, non brainwashed whites will see the future clear before them, and with this knowledge realize the impossibility of a diplomatic or political victory. Within a short time regular and widespread political, social and racial violence will commence.
    COINTELPRO?
    Perhaps.
    Tarrant claims to have sought a “blessing” for the attack from the “reborn Knights Templar” (see: Anders Breivik) White supremacist organizations are thoroughly infiltrated by government operatives. I would expect anyone communicating with these organizations to wind up on multiple watchlists. NZ is part of the 5 Eyes system and everyone’s activities on the Internet are under blanket surveillance at all times. Are we expected to believe that the spooks don’t bother with 4chan?


    More at: https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54541
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    NZ is part of the 5 Eyes system and everyone’s activities on the Internet are under blanket surveillance at all times. Are we expected to believe that the spooks don’t bother with 4chan?
    These claims by 5 eyes are pathetic.
    Last edited by timosman; 03-15-2019 at 07:15 PM.



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    //
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 03-15-2019 at 07:16 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I’ve been reading through Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto, The Great Replacement.
    As I was reading, I kept thinking, “This sounds familiar. Where I have seen this before?”
    It has been a while since I’ve thought about Pol Pot, but Tarrant is hoping to bring about a sort of white man’s version of the Khmer Rouge. If you read through the manifesto, compare his ideas to what was actually carried out in Cambodia:
    The Khmer Rouge regime was highly autocratic, xenophobic, paranoid, and repressive. The genocide was in part the result of the regime’s social engineering policies. Its attempts at agricultural reform through collectivisation led to widespread famine while its insistence on absolute self-sufficiency, even in the supply of medicine, led to the death of many thousands from treatable diseases such as malaria. The Khmer Rouge’s racist emphasis on national purity included several genocides of Cambodian minorities. Arbitrary executions and torture were carried out by its cadres against perceived subversive elements, or during genocidal purges of its own ranks between 1975 and 1978.
    Here is Tarrant’s version:
    If an ethnocentric European future is to be achieved global free markets and the trade of goods is to be discouraged at all costs.

    A Europe of nature, culture and sustainable living practicing will not be able to ever compete in the global market. The global market thus therefore never be allowed to compete in the new European market. Barring the importation of all goods produced outside the New European zone(the new Western world) is an essential pillar of the future Western economy.
    Goods produced without care for the natural world ,dignity of workers, lasting culture or or white civilizations future should never be allowed into the new morally focused and ethically focused European market.
    To sum it up, he want’s white eco-fascism.
    Tarrant sees the collapse of the U.S. into civil war as a crucial part of this plan. He sees gun violence and issues around the 2nd Amendment as the catalyst:
    I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world. The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines. With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty. This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

    Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states? Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.

    Civil war in the so called “Melting pot” that is the United States should be a major aim in overthrowing the global power structure and the Wests’ egalitarian, individualist, globalist dominant culture.

    After an election cycle or two with certain Democratic victory, those remaining, non democratic voting, non brainwashed whites will see the future clear before them, and with this knowledge realize the impossibility of a diplomatic or political victory. Within a short time regular and widespread political, social and racial violence will commence.
    COINTELPRO?
    Perhaps.
    Tarrant claims to have sought a “blessing” for the attack from the “reborn Knights Templar” (see: Anders Breivik) White supremacist organizations are thoroughly infiltrated by government operatives. I would expect anyone communicating with these organizations to wind up on multiple watchlists. NZ is part of the 5 Eyes system and everyone’s activities on the Internet are under blanket surveillance at all times. Are we expected to believe that the spooks don’t bother with 4chan?


    More at: https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54541
    To sum it up, he want’s white eco-fascism.
    And liberals everywhere want population replacement.


    https://www.france24.com/en/20180731...eeds-new-blood


    Spain's Foreign Minister Josep Borrell denied Monday that the country was experiencing "mass" immigration and said Europe needed "new blood" to compensate for a low birth rate.
    He suggested this could even help Europe, where many countries have a low birth rate.

  29. #115
    ..
    Last edited by timosman; 03-15-2019 at 07:22 PM.

  30. #116
    //
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 03-15-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #117
    Several media personalities, celebrities and news outlets are reporting the New Zealand terrorist who killed 49 people at multiple mosques on Friday is a supporter of U.S. President Trump.
    Many are focusing on a portion of the shooter’s manifesto where he answers the question, “Were you/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?” by saying, “As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.”
    The first half of the answer is the only portion being widely reported, while the “Dear god no” statement is being totally ignored.





    More at: https://www.infowars.com/media-claim...s-dear-god-no/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  32. #118

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...07956122263552

    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Half this forum seems to be itching for a race war too.
    I want peaceful separation, not war. This cannot continue, the center can not hold.

    But regardless of what I want, all stops are being pulled now.

    There's a war of some sort coming down.

    Meanwhile on this issue, the world will go on an outrage parade, until the next outrage comes along and a bunch of freedom will be taken away.

    And Muslims and Communists will continue to kill Christians by the thousands every year, and nobody will say a $#@!ing word.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 43 dead in Turkish border town terror attack
    By COpatriot in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2019, 08:11 AM
  2. Terror Attack: Barcelona 13+ dead 50+ wounded
    By jllundqu in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2019, 08:10 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2017, 06:07 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 03:43 PM
  5. Lone surviving Mumbai terror attack gunman withdraws confession
    By ForLiberty-RonPaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •