Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

CBS: Trump deletes tweet linking to Breitbart following New Zealand terror attack

The tweet was deleted mid-morning, according to analysis using the Internet archiving system Wayback Machine. Mr. Trump hadn't linked directly to the interview with him, but to Breitbart's homepage, which had prominently featured the interview at the time. The interview took place and was posted before the attack.
    The president rarely deletes tweets except to fix grammatical or punctuation errors.

Trump's tweet to Breitbart News' homepage, which prominently featured an interview with him at the time. Twitter/Screenshot

Mr. Trump had told Breitbart his supporters, including the military and police, don't play as tough as their political opponents, but can be tougher if they need to be. The president's comments came in response to a Breitbart question about his announced executive order intended to guarantee free speech on college campuses.

"So here's the thing—it's so terrible what's happening," Mr. Trump told the publication. "You know, the left plays a tougher game, it's very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don't play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don't play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that's all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this."
    Breitbart News, which used to be run by former White House strategist Steve Bannon, is a right-wing website that has been criticized for anti-Muslim sentiment and for providing a platform for white nationalism.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I also owe you a negative rep for the second one you gave me.
    Covered, but feel free to retaliate anyway because as sure as God made little green apples, he's going to consider this a good excuse to start another rep war with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My definition of a "false flag" is something that was set up & completed by the alphabets.

A patsy who has been mind-controlled & driven to do something horrendous isn't a "false flag". JMHPOV
    False flag is self-explanatory. It means the people who do it try to make it look like someone else did; i.e. they " fly a false flag' while they do it.

It implies nothing about who did it except that they try to appear to be someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    False flag is self-explanatory. It means the people who do it try to make it look like someone else did; i.e. they " fly a false flag' while they do it.

It implies nothing about who did it except that they try to appear to be someone else.
    Ender plays semantics.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    My definition of a "false flag" is something that was set up & completed by the alphabets.

A patsy who has been mind-controlled & driven to do something horrendous isn't a "false flag". JMHPOV
    The alphabets are the ones who create MKUltra victims, for the SPECIFIC PURPOSE of carrying out, what is BY DEFINITION, false flag attacks.

For example, they might take someone who is completely insane, and mind control them into liking Candace Owens, then shooting a bunch of people. The alphabets don't like Candace Owens and want to attack her, thus that is a false flag. The MKUltra victim is carrying Candace Owen's flag, when in fact they are controlled by the alphabets and should have a flag that says 'CIA'.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-15-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Is it at all possible that a crazy person can kill a bunch of people completely on his own?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Is it at all possible that a crazy person can kill a bunch of people completely on his own?
    Certainly, but probably not the case here.

They just mowed down a bunch of people because of their race/religion and talks about how great white supremacy is or whatever, yet one of his favorite people is a black woman?

Like Candace herself said.............LOL
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

They just mowed down a bunch of people because of their race/religion and talks about how great white supremacy is or whatever, yet one of his favorite people is a black woman?

He's clearly a nationalist. She's clearly a nationalist. So...

I suggested this in the past and was driven back under my rock.

In this guy's case, we're supposed to believe he is a right wing white nationalist who likes Candace Owens and 'most aligns' politically with the Chinese government.

I mean, honestly, the guy was either nuts, or whoever designs these characters needs to have a consistent script. It's good enough for the public so they'll run the story anyways, I suppose. Sounds like a heaping pile of bull$#@! to me, though.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 03-15-2019 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

He's clearly a nationalist. She's clearly a nationalist. So...
    Oh ya, good point, this reminds me of when the KKK was marching in the street side by side with the Black Panthers..

Again, LOL

Candace Owens is NOT an ethno-nationalist, she is opposed to ethno-nationalism.

This guy was an ethno-nationalist, the only thing they have in common is border security. That is literally it. And not even who can legally cross the border, just that there should be one.. Everything else they disagree on.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-15-2019 at 01:56 PM.

I have a feeling that this was a False Flag operation to push for more censorship

Yep. Nothing ever happens. The only things that ever happen are because of the State. Or, the Deep State. Or Quaker State. Or Ohio State.

Bottom line is, when something happens, the State is involved. Nothing else ever happens.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is this some kind of jubilation theme? Or something else you were trying to express with this image?
    Who is celebrating in that gif?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    False flags usually have circumstances or details which cause people to question whether the event was staged or real.

So far, this one seems to be legit.

I also owe you a negative rep for the second one you gave me.
    False Flags need not be a false event, they just need to be done in a manner designed to put the blame on the wrong party.

And you earned that 2nd neg.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Covered, but feel free to retaliate anyway because as sure as God made little green apples, he's going to consider this a good excuse to start another rep war with me.
    You started the last one and I won't give you the satisfaction of goading me into another.
    Try and start another one and I will report you to the mods.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If you read his manifesto he's obviously an anarchist ...he says "taxation is theft"

It's really no surprise that someone who is so $#@!ed up mentally like that would do something like this.

Such a tragedy.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

On his own, no.

With a bump stock, perhaps.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I have a feeling that this was a False Flag operation to push for more censorship
    It's definitely possible. I watched the video and one thing that immediately stood out, was that there was not a single "allahu akbar!".

They are supposed to have us believe this is real, with real muslims, in a real mosque, and they DONT shout "allah akbar!!" when their comrades are getting murdered?

I call *bull$#@!* on that.
    - Kim Kardashian

You started the last one and I won't give you the satisfaction of goading me into another.
    Try and start another one and I will report you to the mods.
    The last one was also a case of me defending someone you were slapping with multiple negs, just like today.

The last one was also a case of me defending someone you were slapping with multiple negs, just like today.
    Both deserved each neg I gave them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Former White House adviser John Podesta praises 'superstar' Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12211429

11 Mar, 2019

Hillary Clinton's former presidential campaign manager has labelled Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern a "superstar".

John Podesta, who was the White House chief of staff to President Bill Clinton and a counsellor to President Barack Obama, told Newstalk ZB's Heather Du Plessis-Allan that Ardern had given hope to social democrats all around the world.

"She's made an impression on the world. She's somebody that people are paying attention to.

"I think they look to her as someone who has found a way to directly connect and make people feel like they are bonded to their political leader," he said.

"I think she combines an approach that is dealing with building a fair, more inclusive, more sustainable economy with someone who is exciting and young and brings her baby to the United Nations."

Podesta said he thought it was "great" that Ardern had taken Neve to the United Nations.

He said the Democrats would be wise to take a leaf out of Ardern's book.

"They need to be comfortable in their own skin, authentic, telling their own story, giving the reason why they understand what's happening to families in America and why people feel like the system is rigged for the top and not working in their favour and they have to draw from their own experience to do that.

"They [voters] want to know how you are going to approach things, react to things, feel things and I think she [Ardern] has been pretty good at that so far."

Podesta also gave his views on United States President Donald Trump, saying he is "completely unfit and unqualified to be President of the United States".

https://www.spreaker.com/user/nzme/h...mpaign-manager

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Jacinda Ardern vows to change gun laws after Christchurch massacre

Mar 15, 2019
    New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says the country should strengthen its firearms laws in the wake of a massacre at two mosques in Christchurch that left 49 people dead and another 42 injured.

“Our gun laws will change,” she said. “There have been attempts to change our laws in 2005, 2012 and after an inquiry in 2017, now is the time for change.”

The suspect, an Australian, is being charged with murder. Ardern said investigators are working to determine whether two others that were taken into custody in relation to the massacre were directly involved.

They were not on any watchlists in New Zealand or Australia, nor did they have any history of criminal activity, Ardern said.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

EM.

Although it's an entirely different case but by such logic then David Duke , whose most favorite Congress member currently is a black woman , cannot be a white nationalist?

Or, there cannot be racial motivation for a violent war advertized as "freedom spreading operation" if favorite general of supporters of that bloody war was a black man?
    Or an ethnic sikh Nimrata Nikki Haley cannot be a favorite person for lobbies that support violence & oppression of people of another race using dogmas that say some races are more chosen/supremacist than others?

To the untrained eye, such reasoning is bit weak.

Who is celebrating in that gif?
    No was just not clear what were you trying to convey with that image?

What's hiding behind this thin veneer of fake giddiness and civility?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    No was just not clear what were you trying to convey with that image?
    The answer to your question is the same as the answer to mine.
    Hitlery and her ilk are celebrating this and it is their political faction that is undoubtedly behind it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What's hiding behind this thin veneer of fake giddiness and civility?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Don't know, but this person's manifesto is memes upon memes. It may never be entirely clear what their motives were.
    Just another 8 Chan loser, complaining about birthrates while sitting on the internet all day NOT getting laid. $#@!tards.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Definitions of "false flag" aside, the cold precision and execution of his mission makes me think he is or recently was a military operator. Just playing COD or Fortnite or whatever and being "radicalized" over the internet doesn't prepare someone to be so military-like in mowing down 40+ unarmed people in cold blood without so much as a hand tremor. Only trained military operators and complete, utter psychopaths (often one and the same) are capable of such things.

For god sake, can you please give this $#@! a rest for just one friggin' day? It's bad enough that you're here on RPF constantly throwing around the same terminology that this person did (calling everyone "invaders" mainly, which shows what that leads to) but even in this thread you're actively trying to turn into yet another Red v Blue pissing match.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-15-2019 at 04:24 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    Just another 8 Chan loser, complaining about birthrates while sitting on the internet all day NOT getting laid. $#@!tards.
    That's what the people behind the False Flag want you to believe.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast