Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Cherie Blair’s half-sister, 49, who converted to Islam in 2010, pointed out that a number of terrorists behind recent attacks took drugs and the government should be doing more to tackle the issue.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/06/tony-b...ligion-6688073
    Sure lets wait for the drug lords to fight the “war on drugs”...

Great thing that Afghanistan´s poppy production went skyhigh, since “we” brought democracy and freedom: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6531365

And certainly don´t investigate psychiatric drugs that cause agression: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lation-control
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Infowars video that shows some anomalies in the video and the offical story (Alex Jones not banned anymore?!?).
    EDIT - video was already deleted on 29 March...
    https://youtu.be/6p-_hk_fOEQ
    Last edited by Firestarter; 03-29-2019 at 09:33 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

New Zealand: The First Time I Have Been Subject to Government Censorship

March 25th, 2019 The New Zealand government has officially declared Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto, The Great Replacement, as, “Objectionable.”
    A publication reportedly written by the terrorist behind the fatal attacks in Christchurch, has been officially classified as objectionable.

An objectionable classification for this publication is considered to be a justifiable limit on freedom of expression under the Bill of Rights Act in this case.
    I never hosted the document on my server, but I don’t know if I can be arrested for simply linking to it, so I’ve removed the link.
    Obviously, the New Zealand government doesn’t seem to understand how the Internet works. Censoring me will only bring more attention to the document and cause more people to read it, download it, share it, mirror it, etc.
    I refuse to remove the quotes from the manifesto that I used in my previous analysis of the event.
    I suppose we’ll find out if people can be arrested for political analysis in New Zealand.

https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54614#comments
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Sure lets wait for the drug lords to fight the “war on drugs”...

Great thing that Afghanistan´s poppy production went skyhigh, since “we” brought democracy and freedom: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6531365

And certainly don´t investigate psychiatric drugs that cause agression: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lation-control
    Good point.

And we've come a long way from following freedom policy to 'opiod crisis emergency' at home.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    On 28, 29 March, the Bitchtute video wouldn’t play…
    Here´s an alternative spot to see the animated shooting video in all ugliness: https://videos.files.wordpress.com/A...-2019-1_hd.mp4

Another thing that struck me as odd is that not a single bird can be seen (or heard) throughout the video.

Quote Originally Posted by unconsious767 View Post
    The disappearing shells between 09:00 and 09:10 are convincing me.
    The following video shows most of the shooting video, with some inserted clips of a computer game to argue that it’s computer animated.
    In my opinion the best part of this video is from 3:35 -5:45 when the disappearing shells are shown (slowed down): https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2RYNOXO43G65

The following short clip shows the in my opinion most interesting part of the computer animated video.
    Note that with the exception of the bearded fellow, which wasn’t succesfully animated, no face can be seen at all in the roughly 20 bodies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

On 28, 29 March, the Bitchtute video wouldn’t play…
    Here´s an alternative spot to see the animated shooting video in all ugliness: https://videos.files.wordpress.com/A...-2019-1_hd.mp4

Another thing that struck me as odd is that not a single bird can be seen (or heard) throughout the video.

The following video shows most of the shooting video, with some inserted clips of a computer game to argue that it’s computer animated.
    In my opinion the best part of this video is from 3:35 -5:45 when the disappearing shells are shown (slowed down): https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2RYNOXO43G65

The following short clip shows the in my opinion most interesting part of the computer animated video.
    Note that with the exception of the bearded fellow, which wasn’t succesfully animated, no face can be seen at all in the roughly 20 bodies.
    I have always found that part of the video rather questionable why is there no blood anywhere near the victims? i find it rather amusing how they are trying to censor the video. Maybe the reason they are trying to censor the video is not because of the victims but maybe because they want conspiracy theorists to question their official narrative.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 03-30-2019 at 05:33 PM.

New Zealand Gov’t Abolish Jesus from Parliamentary Prayer
    The Guardian reports: A reference to “almighty god” remains, but it is not a specific reference to a Christian god.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have always found that part of the video rather questionable why is there no blood anywhere near the victims? i find it rather amusing how they are trying to censor the video. Maybe the reason they are trying to censor the video is not because of the victims but maybe because they want conspiracy theorists to question their official narrative.
    There is blood near the victims, you can see a large pool of blood at 10:32. Truthfully, anyone who thinks this event was fake is a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    There is blood near the victims, you can see a large pool of blood at 10:32. Truthfully, anyone who thinks this event was fake is a complete retard.
    Have you never seen shootings and blood in the movies?
    Am I the only one to have seen amazing computer animated special effects in the movies (that look more convincing to me than this awful mess)?

Look carefully at the fellow with the dark clothes with both hands clasped in his lap in front of the bright blue...
    The upper part of his face is “missing”.

This is also strange, after Brenton Tarrant has already been shooting, for some reason he goes to the hallway to reload.
    When he gets back into the large room, at 6:53, there are 2 Muslims standing, waiting to get shot?!?

Maybe I´m trying too much to find “suspicious” things. I noticed that most of the bodies in the mosque, wear dark colours.
    On Friday, I regularly see Muslims in some traditional looking, religious clothing that is often coloured white, light brown, beige. See for example the following Muslims protesting in New Zealand.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-01-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Have you never seen shootings and blood in the movies?
    Am I the only one to have seen amazing computer animated special effects in the movies (that look more convincing to me than this awful mess)?

Look carefully at the fellow with the dark clothes with both hands clasped in his lap in front of the bright blue...
    The upper part of his face is “missing”.

This is also strange, after Brenton Tarrant has already been shooting, for some reason he goes to the hallway to reload.
    When he gets back into the large room, at 6:53, there are 2 Muslims standing, waiting to get shot?!?

Maybe I´m trying too much to find “suspicious” things. I noticed that most of the bodies in the mosque, wear dark colours.
    On Friday, I regularly see Muslims in some traditional looking, religious clothing that is often coloured white, light brown, beige. See for example the following Muslims protesting in New Zealand.
    What is your hypothesis?

That somebody shot and killed a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, but didn't make a video of it, while, on the same day, someone else made a fake video purportedly of themselves murdering a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, wherein the fake victims look like the same people as the real victims of the real shooting who are actual dead people?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What is your hypothesis?

That somebody shot and killed a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, but didn't make a video of it, while, on the same day, someone else made a fake video purportedly of themselves murdering a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, wherein the fake victims look like the same people as the real victims of the real shooting who are actual dead people?
    I conclude that the video looks and IS computer animated. You can make a video with a cheap mobile phone that doesn't have all of these glitches and (many, many) sections that look like trash.

My "hypothesis" is that as it doesn't make sense that they used CGI to make a video of a "real" mass shooting, the whole story is a false flag hoax, nobody got killed, for politicial reasons (including gun control).
    This means that the "dead victims" were either: 1) created in computer databases with fake photos or 2) gotten new identities.

Usually when I post opinions like these, I get insulted or posts are deleted or put behind a password...

This means that the "dead victims" were either: 1) created in computer databases with fake photos or 2) gotten new identities.
    Since there are funerals for the victims with their survivors there mourning their loss, it stands to reason that these are real people who really died.

Or are the funerals all fake too?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since there are funerals for the victims with their survivors there mourning their loss, it stands to reason that these are real people who really died.

Can you imagine if you were a parent and these nutjobs started harassing you, telling you that your kid never died, that it was all fake? Its no wonder A. Jones is getting sued for encouraging them with Sandy Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Can you imagine if you were a parent and these nutjobs started harassing you, telling you that your kid never died, that it was all fake? Its no wonder A. Jones is getting sued for encouraging them with Sandy Hook.
    Perhaps this psychosis thing has become more prevalent...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Could be either/or, could be both.

Could be a real funeral for a person who died, maybe only 5 people died, just so they could have "real" funerals for the media.

Maybe it is real funerals for people who didn't die and the attendees think they died.

Maybe some are fake funerals with actors.

All kinds of possibilities.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Could be either/or, could be both.

Could be a real funeral for a person who died, maybe only 5 people died, just so they could have "real" funerals for the media.

Maybe it is real funerals for people who didn't die and the attendees think they died.

Maybe some are fake funerals with actors.

All kinds of possibilities.
    Riiiiiiight.

Riiiiiiight.
    Ok, how do you explain the $#@!ed up video that is obviously isn't real? Your argument is that they are showing funerals on tv, so the video has to be real, even if every indication from looking at the video is that it is not? That is the most retarded $#@! on the forum right now.

Funerals on tv doesn't make an obviously fake video real.

Let's assume the video is completely fake, as it appears to be, what is your explanation? What do YOU think they are doing at the funerals?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ok, how do you explain the $#@!ed up video that is obviously isn't real? Your argument is that they are showing funerals on tv, so the video has to be real, even if every indication from looking at the video is that it is not? That is the most retarded $#@! on the forum right now.

Funerals on tv doesn't make an obviously fake video real.

Let's assume the video is completely fake, as it appears to be, what is your explanation? What do YOU think they are doing at the funerals?
    I haven't seen the video. But the sources of the claim that it's fake are not ones that engender enough confidence to bother wasting my time watching it. Seeing people getting killed isn't my thing. The way you posted that photoshopped picture of Biden in the other thread doesn't make me think you know fake when you see it.

It's not just funerals being shown on TV. This is a real mosque in a real community, full of real people, including coworkers, neighbors, and others who know people who attend that mosque. What do you think, that all the conversations there about what happened that everyone is having with those people involved them all saying, "Yeah, well, fortunately I wasn't there when it happened, and I don't know any of the victims, and none of the people I know from the mosque know any of them either"? Their newspaper is full of obituaries for people that never existed and nobody there actually knew?

What do you think, that all the conversations there about what happened that everyone is having with those people involved them all saying, "Yeah, well, fortunately I wasn't there when it happened, and I don't know any of the victims, and none of the people I know from the mosque know any of them either"? Their newspaper is full of obituaries for people that never existed and nobody there actually knew?
    Read each of my options and see if they all fit into that category. Hint: they do not.

Also there has been plenty of screenshots and animated gifs posted that call into question the authenticity of the video.

But my point is, when somebody says the video is fake, saying, "but I saw funerals on TV" is a retarded argument. Can you at least admit that? Maybe the video was fake, but all the people actually died. Thus the funerals are real, it's just the video that is fake. Maybe it was less people than what they said who died, but enough to put funerals on tv. Or maybe nobody died. Who knows? I'm not saying I know what happened you are the one saying you know precisely what happened. The dumbest thing in the world to think is to say that you know precisely what happened on an island on the other side of the planet. But when what they claimed happened is easily called into question, and they are trying to use what happened to take our rights, it is important to point out the problematic aspects of their claims. You are abdicating your role in protecting liberty.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-01-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Read each of my options and see if they all fit into that category. Hint: they do not.

Also there has been plenty of screenshots and animated gifs posted that call into question the authenticity of the video.

But my point is, when somebody says the video is fake, saying, "but I saw funerals on TV" is a retarded argument. Can you at least admit that? Maybe the video was fake, but all the people actually died. Thus the funerals are real, it's just the video that is fake. Maybe it was less people than what they said who died, but enough to put funerals on tv. Or maybe nobody died. Who knows? I'm not saying I know what happened you are the one saying you know precisely what happened. The dumbest thing in the world to think is to say that you know precisely what happened on an island on the other side of the planet. But when what they claimed happened is easily called into question, and they are trying to use what happened to take our rights, it is important to point that out. You are abdicating your role in protecting liberty.
    Is that his role?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Is that his role?
    Hmmm.... Let's check.. It says here .... Ideological subversion ..... Does anybody know what it means?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Hmmm.... Let's check.. It says here .... Ideological subversion ..... Does anybody know what it means?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And the shooter never missed? No bullet holes in the wall anywhere?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Last edited by Swordsmyth; 04-01-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast