Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Were you able to watch the original raw video before it was almost completely scrubbed from the net?
    I finally looked at the video (at the link Swordsmyth provided).

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Someone has taken the trouble to go through the video of the shooting, sometimes second by second and presents a very detailed analysis of the discrepancies and where the shooter was being handled. States he now believes it was completely faked. https://www.kurthaskell.com/blog/why...with-zero-dead
    Ahhw the wonders of Computer Generated Images...
    Look for example at the man in the jeans, black shirt, with both hands on his stomach, heart.

At first he doesn’t have a head!

Then the void magically starts to evolve into a face...

There he finally has a face...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I finally looked at the video (at the link Swordsmyth provided).

Ahhw the wonders of Computer Generated Images...
    Look for example at the man in the jeans, black shirt, with both hands on his stomach, heart.

At first he doesn’t have a head!

Then the void magically starts to evolve into a face...

There he finally has a face...
    Yes, he does have a head- his head is tilted back & we are looking at his beard & 1 ear- his nose is pointed to the right. Not a criticism- just what I see.
    Last edited by Ender; 03-24-2019 at 06:18 PM.
    There is no spoon.

New Zealand. News anchors and reporters today wearing the hijab in solidarity.
    Yes i am sure women in Iran and Saudi Arabia who were protesting agaisnt it must be very proud.

[IMG]https://scontent.fyyz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/54516627_2175991225997731_6369184286603476992_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyz1-1.fna&oh=97d91cc2c385cf32bb7316d384515be9&oe=5D1C2 045[/IMG
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 03-23-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    New Zealand. News anchors and reporters today wearing the hijab in solidarity.
    Yes i am sure women in Iran and Saudi Arabia who were protesting agaisnt it must be very proud.
    This is looking no longer like a sign of solidarity.
    You can also tell the joys of the anchors face.
    This is the most childish, misguided stunt ever!

Would anyone support non-jews having “Wear a Yarmulke Friday” to show sympathy when a synagogue is shot up? Did they participate in “Wear a Turban Day” after that nut shot and killed a bunch of Sikhs? How about “Look at the Red Dot on my Forehead Friday” if someone goes after a group of Hindus?!

This is unbelievably childish thinking! These women are donning a costume in order to impress others with how much they care. That's an entirely selfish motive! Case in point: all the smiling photos they are posting of themselves!

I would definitely NOT appreciate seeing someone wearing accoutrements of my religion in an attempt to impress the world with how high-minded they are - and then all the selfies they've plastered all over! I see that the UAE projected a photo of NZ's Jacinda Ardern on it's tallest building. https://twitter.com/MailOnline/statu...logspot.com%2F

This isn't a show of sympathy. It’s sick self-promotion!
    So many weak, dim-witted women!
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-23-2019 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

Would anyone support non-jews having “Wear a Yarmulke Friday” to show sympathy when a synagogue is shot up? Did they participate in “Wear a Turban Day” after that nut shot and killed a bunch of Sikhs? How about “Look at the Red Dot on my Forehead Friday” if someone goes after a group of Hindus?!

This is unbelievably childish thinking! These women are donning a costume in order to impress others with how much they care. That's an entirely selfish motive! Case in point: all the smiling photos they are posting of themselves!

I would definitely NOT appreciate seeing someone wearing accoutrements of my religion in an attempt to impress the world with how high-minded they are - and then all the selfies they've plastered all over! I see that the UAE projected a photo of NZ's Jacinda Ardern on it's tallest building. https://twitter.com/MailOnline/statu...logspot.com%2F

I have no shows if people want to show sympathy but this is really taking to much. Because i really do support Arabian Women who protest their rights in Arabic countries for their freedoms but whats happening in New Zealand is currently not helping when the west is taking 200 stepbackwards.

"Witnesses reported hearing 50 shots from his semi-automatic weapons at Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch on the country's South Island."

I like this line so much because who actually counted how many shots there were?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

Ah. Now we hate cultural appropriation.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    LOL

It's not a problem of cultural appropriation, it's a problem of surrender to oppression.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    This isn't "cultural appropriation" (which is a made up concept, not based on reality).
    It's being obscenely phony to get attention and cheap accolades from persons who are not very bright.
    A four year old might think this is a good way to show empathy, but no intelligent adult should.
    It's akin to a child who brown-noses the teacher, because she wants to be the recognized "pet".
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-23-2019 at 04:29 PM.

I find that very odd^
    The fact they do not censor the fact of having a censorship office?

individuals can apply for exemptions, so they can legitimately access and hold a copy," says Mr Shanks.
    Sounds like maybe you can pay for the privilege of having a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The fact they do not censor the fact of having a censorship office?
    Are they now going censor the UN's paper on population replacement to? you know when i found it on the UN's website it was rather sickening they even have the spefic western countries aimed for the population replacement.

Its almost as if they don't want specif wording to be discovered.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are they now going censor the UN's paper on population replacement to? you know when i found it on the UN's website it was rather sickening they even have the spefic western countries aimed for the population replacement.

Care to share a link? Sounds like an interesting read.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Makes me even more curious to see what this fellow was on about.

Is there a copy on teh interwebs or has it gone down the global memory hole?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

You can use Chinese search engine to find it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yes, he does have a head- his head is tilted back & w are looking at his beard & 1 ear- his nose is pointed to the right. Not a criticism- just what I see.
    Did you also notice the terrible low quality of the footage? The cheapest mobile phone makes a better video than this!

I actually see what you're explaining...
    In real life it wouldn't look like this. This is a computer animation (you can compare to the other screenshots how the face should be positioned)!
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Ghazwa-e-Hind on social media is spreading propaganda about a video showing white children praying in a mosque claiming that the video takes place in new Zealand
    "New Zealand Children take courses about Islam. This has increased interest in Islam from many of them. Allah swt is the best of planners.Mashallah"
    The comments on the social media are rather shocking. Comments like these does not help things.

Alhumdulillah God is only one Mohameed is the last Massinger it's true. Islam is truth religion .

Someone has taken the trouble to go through the video of the shooting, sometimes second by second and presents a very detailed analysis of the discrepancies and where the shooter was being handled. States he now believes it was completely faked. https://www.kurthaskell.com/blog/why...with-zero-dead
    The disappearing shells between 09:00 and 09:10 are convincing me.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Its easily available. 4chan has about a million copies. But I'm not going to link there from here, go into /pol/ (upper right) and scroll until you see a long .jpg of a word document on the left side.

Link please.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Link please.
    Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?
    Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.

Looks like those countries listed need to start pumping out babies of their own.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Looks like those countries listed need to start pumping out babies of their own.
    Maybe they are but aren't reporting. There is an agenda for sure at play.

Part 3

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This was about UK's Iraq war violence guilt linked changes but may have some common aspects to current NZ phenomenon also:

UK's Tony Blair: I'm Sorry For Iraq War

Article: Ron Paul "Fight them over there vs. over here' a false choice"
    The Washington Times - Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tony Blair’s sister-in-law says terror attacks are because of drugs not religion
    Tuesday 6 Jun 2017 9:02 am

Lauren Booth claimed that drugs are a major factor in the recent spate of attacks (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

Cherie Blair’s half-sister, 49, who converted to Islam in 2010, pointed out that a number of terrorists behind recent attacks took drugs and the government should be doing more to tackle the issue.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/06/tony-b...ligion-6688073

British Intelligence Warned Tony Blair of Manchester-Like Terrorism if the West Invaded Iraq

Jon Schwarz
    2017-05-23
    Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has yet to say anything about Monday’s heinous, nihilistic suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. According to current reporting, the attack has been claimed by ISIS and was carried out by a 22-year-old man born in Manchester to Libyan refugees.

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/23/...-invaded-iraq/

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast