Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    We have fought for a $#@!ing long time to make race and class not matter.
    It may not matter to you.

It wouldn't matter to me, if I were left alone to live my life as I see fit.

But it matters very much to the enemies of freedom, limited government and individualism.

Class and "identity" are all that matter. Class in fact has been replaced by identity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The half that wants to allow the left to provoke one using open borders?
    Naw. The half that goes around defending racism, falsely accusing non-racists of being racists, falsely accusing people who support Ron Paul's immigration position of being "open borders", and generally following the Stormfart infiltrator's playbook. That half. @idiom called it right.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Naw. The half that goes around defending racism, falsely accusing non-racists of being racists, falsely accusing people who support Ron Paul's immigration position of being "open borders", and generally following the Stormfart infiltrator's playbook. That half. @idiom called it right.
    I've never seen that half, how can a site have three halves?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I want peaceful separation, not war. This cannot continue, the center can not hold.
    Peaceful separation from who?

But regardless of what I want, all stops are being pulled now.
    Hardcore manipulation coming from all quarters. On that much I agree with you.

There's a war of some sort coming down.
    Nothing new there.

Meanwhile on this issue, the world will go on an outrage parade, until the next outrage comes along and a bunch of freedom will be taken away.
    Same old...same old.

And Muslims and Communists will continue to kill Christians by the thousands every year, and nobody will say a $#@!ing word.
    Meanwhile the biggest threat to your gun rights came from Ronald Reagan (machine gun ban) and now Donald J. Trump. (First ban of a gun accessory by executive order). But nobody is talking about that because "muh wall"....which will be covered with face scanning cameras. (Again by Donald J. Trump's executive order). Liberty tunnel vision at it's finest.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I've never seen that half, how can a site have three halves?
    Then you are willfully blind.

Then you are willfully blind.
    No, you are seeing things.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No, you are seeing things.
    Yes. I see the truth.

Leftists?

Nothing new there.
    It's new that one is coming here in CONUS.

Meanwhile the biggest threat to your gun rights came from Ronald Reagan (machine gun ban) and now Donald J. Trump. (First ban of a gun accessory by executive order). But nobody is talking about that because "muh wall"....which will be covered with face scanning cameras. (Again by Donald J. Trump's executive order). Liberty tunnel vision at it's finest.
    AF isn't exactly unaware of that, he has made it quite clear that he disapproves of RINO gun control and Trump's bumpstock ban in particular but as he often points out it is the Republicans that have given us all of our progress towards restoring our gun rights.

The invaders vote for the people who call for house to house seizures and absolute bans.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. I see the truth.
    That's what every person who hallucinates says.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's what every person who hallucinates says.
    Are you talking to yourself again?

Leftists?

It's new that one is coming here in CONUS.

AF isn't exactly unaware of that, he has made it quite clear that he disapproves of RINO gun control and Trump's bumpstock ban in particular but as he often points out it is the Republicans that have given us all of our progress towards restoring our gun rights.

The invaders vote for the people who call for house to house seizures and absolute bans.
    Why do you feel the need to talk for others? Did you appoint yourself god or something?

Statists, Leftists, Marxists, Bolsheviks, Maoists, Green New Dealers and the New Jacobins of every ethnicity who have openly proclaimed they want me and my posterity to die.

Not true.

Right now the biggest threat, the most clear and present danger, to my gun rights (and all my rights, frankly...you should see some of the stuff that they have waiting in the wings) is coming from the state house in Concord, where the New Bolsheviks swept into power. They have a whole raft of anti gun bills working their way through the process, that will have an immediate effect on me, much worse than the bump stock ban.

Not excusing what damage to liberty ex-democrats like Reagan and Trump have done or will do.

But facts are facts.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-15-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Why do you feel the need to talk for others? Did you appoint yourself god or something?
    LOL

I like AF and I don't like your attempts to slander him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Statists, Leftists, Marxists, Bolsheviks, Maoists, Green New Dealers and the New Jacobins of every ethnicity who have openly proclaimed they want me and my posterity to die.

Not true.

Right now the biggest threat, the most clear and present danger, to my gun rights (and all my rights, frankly...you should see some of the stuff that they have waiting in the wings) is coming from the state house in Concord, where the New Bolsheviks swept into power.

Not excusing what damage to liberty ex-democrats like Reagan and Trump have done or will do.

But facts are facts.
    Ah. Well I live in Tennessee so my biggest threats are coming from the federal level. Feel free to move here if the heat gets too bad where you are. Tennessee has its own problems mind you.

LOL

I like AF and I don't like your attempts to slander him.
    Asking a question is slander? You really are in strong Stormfront mode. Full 100% manipulation and lies. AF isn't Kahless. He can (and did) speak for himself.

Asking a question is slander?
    It can be.
    Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

You really are in strong Stormfront mode.
    LOL

Full 100% manipulation and lies.
    LOL

AF isn't Kahless. He can (and did) speak for himself.
    So does Kahless but nothing prevents me from putting in my 2 cents.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah. Well I live in Tennessee so my biggest threats are coming from the federal level. Feel free to move here if the heat gets too bad where you are. Tennessee has its own problems mind you.
    Unless there is a separation, then before long we'll run out of places to retreat to.

If this is NH's path for the foreseeable future, to become Vermont or Mass north, and not just an anti-Trump anomaly, I will probably have to leave.

It can be.
    Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
    Yes. And she said she is still waiting for you to send her mother's day card. You aren't being a good son.

So does Kahless but nothing prevents me from putting in my 2 cents.
    Two cents Venezuelan.

Unless there is a separation, then before long we'll run out of places to retreat to.

If this is NH's path for the foreseeable future, to become Vermont or Mass north, and not just an anti-Trump anomaly, I will probably have to leave.
    So what do you see as the cause of NH's downward spiral? How do you feel immigration has factored in? Or has it factored in at all?

Asking a question is slander? You really are in strong Stormfront mode. Full 100% manipulation and lies. AF isn't Kahless. He can (and did) speak for himself.
    Still spreading your anti-white lies I see. When confounded with facts you just can't help yourself and start blurting out Stormfront or playing the race card in some fashion.

If we go by you no doubt Ron's 2008/2012 immigration platform would be considered racist and out of Stormfront.

So what do you see as the cause of NH's downward spiral? How do you feel immigration has factored in? Or has it factored in at all?
    It has.

The three larger cities to the south, Manchester, Nashua and Salem have increased foreign born populations and are now consistently voting leftist.

Native born immigration from Mass is affecting us as well.

As is fraudulent out state voting.

As more displacement/replacement takes place, look for NH to join the rest of the northeast as a solid, left wing, "blue" state.

There's no downward spiral yet...the state is still arguably the most free in the country, with the nation's lowest unemployment, low crime rate, low overall taxation and so on and as of right this moment the best firearm freedom in the country.

I see what's around the corner however.

It has.

The three larger cities to the south, Manchester, Nashua and Salem have increased foreign born populations and are now consistently voting leftist.

Native born immigration from Mass is affecting us as well.

As is fraudulent out state voting.

As more displacement/replacement takes place, look for NH to join the rest of the northeast as a solid, left wing, "blue" state.

There's no downward spiral yet...the state is still arguably the most free in the country, with the nation's lowest unemployment, low crime rate, low overall taxation and so on and as of right this moment the best firearm freedom in the country.

I see what's around the corner however.
    And immigration is contributing to the motivations that cause the native leftists from other states to move to yours.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If we go by you no doubt Ron's 2008/2012 immigration platform would be considered racist and out of Stormfront.
    I got into trouble with Libertarians because I said there may well be a time when immigration is like an invasion and we have to treat it differently. - Ron Paul on "Meet the Press" 23 Dec 2007

The invasion is now.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    And that's pretty much every day.

But of course it's not reported, it's not denounced with indignant outrage across the globe.

And unlimited immigration from places like that are supposed to enhance freedom.

Shut up and stand by to enjoy some diversity.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-15-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Also, never forgot...according to the Left, Trump learned his racism from Ron Paul.

Where did Donald Trump get his racialized rhetoric? From libertarians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.6cbeca2281a3

The intersection of white nationalism, the alt-right and Ron Paul

That’s not quite true, though. Trump’s style and positions — endorsing and consorting with 9/11 truthers, promoting online racists, using fake statistics — draw on a now-obscure political strategy called “paleolibertarianism,” which was once quite popular among some Republicans, especially former presidential candidate Ron Paul.

Formally, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) may be his father’s political heir. But there’s no question that the paranoid and semi-racialist mien frequently favored by Trump originates in the fevered swamps that the elder Paul dwelled in for decades. Most people who back Trump don’t do so for racist reasons, but it’s incredible how many of the same white nationalists and conspiracy theorists to whom Ron Paul once catered are now ardent Trump supporters. It’s because Trump and Paul speak the same language.

Mainstream libertarians have been agonizing over this legacy among themselves for some time, hoping that either the elder or younger Paul would definitively denounce the movement’s racialist past, but no such speech has ever come. Instead, the paleolibertarian strategy concocted decades ago as a way to push for minimal government threatens to replace right-wing libertarianism with white nationalism.

You started the last one and I won't give you the satisfaction of goading me into another.
    Try and start another one and I will report you to the mods.
    Don't forget to report it to Mueller too.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Don't forget to report it to Mueller too.
    I'll leave that to The Texican.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Covered, but feel free to retaliate anyway because as sure as God made little green apples, he's going to consider this a good excuse to start another rep war with me.
    Thanks and damn right I will.

Is there a way for me to increase the frequency with which I can neg someone? Buy a membership etc.

The first time the asshat negged me was because I gave a + rep to Jules to offset his -
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Thanks and damn right I will.

Is there a way for me to increase the frequency with which I can neg someone? Buy a membership etc.

The first time the asshat negged me was because I gave a + rep to Jules to offset his -
    When Jules lied about my position on Israel.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast