Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 526

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

  1. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Cherie Blair’s half-sister, 49, who converted to Islam in 2010, pointed out that a number of terrorists behind recent attacks took drugs and the government should be doing more to tackle the issue.

    http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/06/tony-b...ligion-6688073
    Sure lets wait for the drug lords to fight the “war on drugs”...

    Great thing that Afghanistan´s poppy production went skyhigh, since “we” brought democracy and freedom: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6531365

    And certainly don´t investigate psychiatric drugs that cause agression: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lation-control
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #482
    Infowars video that shows some anomalies in the video and the offical story (Alex Jones not banned anymore?!?).
    EDIT - video was already deleted on 29 March...
    https://youtu.be/6p-_hk_fOEQ
    Last edited by Firestarter; 03-29-2019 at 09:33 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  4. #483
    New Zealand: The First Time I Have Been Subject to Government Censorship

    March 25th, 2019 The New Zealand government has officially declared Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto, The Great Replacement, as, “Objectionable.”
    A publication reportedly written by the terrorist behind the fatal attacks in Christchurch, has been officially classified as objectionable.

    An objectionable classification for this publication is considered to be a justifiable limit on freedom of expression under the Bill of Rights Act in this case.
    I never hosted the document on my server, but I don’t know if I can be arrested for simply linking to it, so I’ve removed the link.
    Obviously, the New Zealand government doesn’t seem to understand how the Internet works. Censoring me will only bring more attention to the document and cause more people to read it, download it, share it, mirror it, etc.
    I refuse to remove the quotes from the manifesto that I used in my previous analysis of the event.
    I suppose we’ll find out if people can be arrested for political analysis in New Zealand.


    https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54614#comments
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Sure lets wait for the drug lords to fight the “war on drugs”...

    Great thing that Afghanistan´s poppy production went skyhigh, since “we” brought democracy and freedom: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6531365

    And certainly don´t investigate psychiatric drugs that cause agression: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...lation-control
    Good point.

    And we've come a long way from following freedom policy to 'opiod crisis emergency' at home.


  6. #485
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    On 28, 29 March, the Bitchtute video wouldn’t play…
    Here´s an alternative spot to see the animated shooting video in all ugliness: https://videos.files.wordpress.com/A...-2019-1_hd.mp4

    Another thing that struck me as odd is that not a single bird can be seen (or heard) throughout the video.


    Quote Originally Posted by unconsious767 View Post
    The disappearing shells between 09:00 and 09:10 are convincing me.
    The following video shows most of the shooting video, with some inserted clips of a computer game to argue that it’s computer animated.
    In my opinion the best part of this video is from 3:35 -5:45 when the disappearing shells are shown (slowed down): https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2RYNOXO43G65


    The following short clip shows the in my opinion most interesting part of the computer animated video.
    Note that with the exception of the bearded fellow, which wasn’t succesfully animated, no face can be seen at all in the roughly 20 bodies.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  8. #487
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  9. #488



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #489

  12. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    On 28, 29 March, the Bitchtute video wouldn’t play…
    Here´s an alternative spot to see the animated shooting video in all ugliness: https://videos.files.wordpress.com/A...-2019-1_hd.mp4

    Another thing that struck me as odd is that not a single bird can be seen (or heard) throughout the video.


    The following video shows most of the shooting video, with some inserted clips of a computer game to argue that it’s computer animated.
    In my opinion the best part of this video is from 3:35 -5:45 when the disappearing shells are shown (slowed down): https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2RYNOXO43G65


    The following short clip shows the in my opinion most interesting part of the computer animated video.
    Note that with the exception of the bearded fellow, which wasn’t succesfully animated, no face can be seen at all in the roughly 20 bodies.
    I have always found that part of the video rather questionable why is there no blood anywhere near the victims? i find it rather amusing how they are trying to censor the video. Maybe the reason they are trying to censor the video is not because of the victims but maybe because they want conspiracy theorists to question their official narrative.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 03-30-2019 at 05:33 PM.

  13. #491
    New Zealand Gov’t Abolish Jesus from Parliamentary Prayer
    The Guardian reports: A reference to “almighty god” remains, but it is not a specific reference to a Christian god.

  14. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have always found that part of the video rather questionable why is there no blood anywhere near the victims? i find it rather amusing how they are trying to censor the video. Maybe the reason they are trying to censor the video is not because of the victims but maybe because they want conspiracy theorists to question their official narrative.
    There is blood near the victims, you can see a large pool of blood at 10:32. Truthfully, anyone who thinks this event was fake is a complete retard.

  15. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    There is blood near the victims, you can see a large pool of blood at 10:32. Truthfully, anyone who thinks this event was fake is a complete retard.
    Have you never seen shootings and blood in the movies?
    Am I the only one to have seen amazing computer animated special effects in the movies (that look more convincing to me than this awful mess)?

    Look carefully at the fellow with the dark clothes with both hands clasped in his lap in front of the bright blue...
    The upper part of his face is “missing”.


    This is also strange, after Brenton Tarrant has already been shooting, for some reason he goes to the hallway to reload.
    When he gets back into the large room, at 6:53, there are 2 Muslims standing, waiting to get shot?!?


    Maybe I´m trying too much to find “suspicious” things. I noticed that most of the bodies in the mosque, wear dark colours.
    On Friday, I regularly see Muslims in some traditional looking, religious clothing that is often coloured white, light brown, beige. See for example the following Muslims protesting in New Zealand.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-01-2019 at 08:49 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  16. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Have you never seen shootings and blood in the movies?
    Am I the only one to have seen amazing computer animated special effects in the movies (that look more convincing to me than this awful mess)?

    Look carefully at the fellow with the dark clothes with both hands clasped in his lap in front of the bright blue...
    The upper part of his face is “missing”.


    This is also strange, after Brenton Tarrant has already been shooting, for some reason he goes to the hallway to reload.
    When he gets back into the large room, at 6:53, there are 2 Muslims standing, waiting to get shot?!?


    Maybe I´m trying too much to find “suspicious” things. I noticed that most of the bodies in the mosque, wear dark colours.
    On Friday, I regularly see Muslims in some traditional looking, religious clothing that is often coloured white, light brown, beige. See for example the following Muslims protesting in New Zealand.
    What is your hypothesis?

    That somebody shot and killed a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, but didn't make a video of it, while, on the same day, someone else made a fake video purportedly of themselves murdering a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, wherein the fake victims look like the same people as the real victims of the real shooting who are actual dead people?

  17. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What is your hypothesis?

    That somebody shot and killed a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, but didn't make a video of it, while, on the same day, someone else made a fake video purportedly of themselves murdering a bunch of Muslims at a Mosque in New Zealand, wherein the fake victims look like the same people as the real victims of the real shooting who are actual dead people?
    I conclude that the video looks and IS computer animated. You can make a video with a cheap mobile phone that doesn't have all of these glitches and (many, many) sections that look like trash.

    My "hypothesis" is that as it doesn't make sense that they used CGI to make a video of a "real" mass shooting, the whole story is a false flag hoax, nobody got killed, for politicial reasons (including gun control).
    This means that the "dead victims" were either: 1) created in computer databases with fake photos or 2) gotten new identities.

    Usually when I post opinions like these, I get insulted or posts are deleted or put behind a password...
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page2

  18. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This means that the "dead victims" were either: 1) created in computer databases with fake photos or 2) gotten new identities.
    Since there are funerals for the victims with their survivors there mourning their loss, it stands to reason that these are real people who really died.

    Or are the funerals all fake too?



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Since there are funerals for the victims with their survivors there mourning their loss, it stands to reason that these are real people who really died.

    Or are the funerals all fake too?
    Can you imagine if you were a parent and these nutjobs started harassing you, telling you that your kid never died, that it was all fake? Its no wonder A. Jones is getting sued for encouraging them with Sandy Hook.

  21. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Can you imagine if you were a parent and these nutjobs started harassing you, telling you that your kid never died, that it was all fake? Its no wonder A. Jones is getting sued for encouraging them with Sandy Hook.
    Perhaps this psychosis thing has become more prevalent...

    Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"



  22. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Since there are funerals for the victims with their survivors there mourning their loss, it stands to reason that these are real people who really died.

    Or are the funerals all fake too?
    Could be either/or, could be both.

    Could be a real funeral for a person who died, maybe only 5 people died, just so they could have "real" funerals for the media.

    Maybe it is real funerals for people who didn't die and the attendees think they died.

    Maybe some are fake funerals with actors.

    All kinds of possibilities.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  23. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Could be either/or, could be both.

    Could be a real funeral for a person who died, maybe only 5 people died, just so they could have "real" funerals for the media.

    Maybe it is real funerals for people who didn't die and the attendees think they died.

    Maybe some are fake funerals with actors.

    All kinds of possibilities.
    Riiiiiiight.

  24. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Riiiiiiight.
    Ok, how do you explain the $#@!ed up video that is obviously isn't real? Your argument is that they are showing funerals on tv, so the video has to be real, even if every indication from looking at the video is that it is not? That is the most retarded $#@! on the forum right now.

    Funerals on tv doesn't make an obviously fake video real.

    Let's assume the video is completely fake, as it appears to be, what is your explanation? What do YOU think they are doing at the funerals?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  25. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ok, how do you explain the $#@!ed up video that is obviously isn't real? Your argument is that they are showing funerals on tv, so the video has to be real, even if every indication from looking at the video is that it is not? That is the most retarded $#@! on the forum right now.

    Funerals on tv doesn't make an obviously fake video real.

    Let's assume the video is completely fake, as it appears to be, what is your explanation? What do YOU think they are doing at the funerals?
    I haven't seen the video. But the sources of the claim that it's fake are not ones that engender enough confidence to bother wasting my time watching it. Seeing people getting killed isn't my thing. The way you posted that photoshopped picture of Biden in the other thread doesn't make me think you know fake when you see it.

    It's not just funerals being shown on TV. This is a real mosque in a real community, full of real people, including coworkers, neighbors, and others who know people who attend that mosque. What do you think, that all the conversations there about what happened that everyone is having with those people involved them all saying, "Yeah, well, fortunately I wasn't there when it happened, and I don't know any of the victims, and none of the people I know from the mosque know any of them either"? Their newspaper is full of obituaries for people that never existed and nobody there actually knew?

  26. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What do you think, that all the conversations there about what happened that everyone is having with those people involved them all saying, "Yeah, well, fortunately I wasn't there when it happened, and I don't know any of the victims, and none of the people I know from the mosque know any of them either"? Their newspaper is full of obituaries for people that never existed and nobody there actually knew?
    Read each of my options and see if they all fit into that category. Hint: they do not.

    Also there has been plenty of screenshots and animated gifs posted that call into question the authenticity of the video.

    But my point is, when somebody says the video is fake, saying, "but I saw funerals on TV" is a retarded argument. Can you at least admit that? Maybe the video was fake, but all the people actually died. Thus the funerals are real, it's just the video that is fake. Maybe it was less people than what they said who died, but enough to put funerals on tv. Or maybe nobody died. Who knows? I'm not saying I know what happened you are the one saying you know precisely what happened. The dumbest thing in the world to think is to say that you know precisely what happened on an island on the other side of the planet. But when what they claimed happened is easily called into question, and they are trying to use what happened to take our rights, it is important to point out the problematic aspects of their claims. You are abdicating your role in protecting liberty.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-01-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  27. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Read each of my options and see if they all fit into that category. Hint: they do not.

    Also there has been plenty of screenshots and animated gifs posted that call into question the authenticity of the video.

    But my point is, when somebody says the video is fake, saying, "but I saw funerals on TV" is a retarded argument. Can you at least admit that? Maybe the video was fake, but all the people actually died. Thus the funerals are real, it's just the video that is fake. Maybe it was less people than what they said who died, but enough to put funerals on tv. Or maybe nobody died. Who knows? I'm not saying I know what happened you are the one saying you know precisely what happened. The dumbest thing in the world to think is to say that you know precisely what happened on an island on the other side of the planet. But when what they claimed happened is easily called into question, and they are trying to use what happened to take our rights, it is important to point that out. You are abdicating your role in protecting liberty.
    Is that his role?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Is that his role?
    Hmmm.... Let's check.. It says here .... Ideological subversion ..... Does anybody know what it means?

  30. #506
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Hmmm.... Let's check.. It says here .... Ideological subversion ..... Does anybody know what it means?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  32. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have always found that part of the video rather questionable why is there no blood anywhere near the victims? i find it rather amusing how they are trying to censor the video. Maybe the reason they are trying to censor the video is not because of the victims but maybe because they want conspiracy theorists to question their official narrative.
    And the shooter never missed? No bullet holes in the wall anywhere?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  33. #509
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 04-01-2019 at 03:06 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  34. #510
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 43 dead in Turkish border town terror attack
    By COpatriot in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2019, 08:11 AM
  2. Terror Attack: Barcelona 13+ dead 50+ wounded
    By jllundqu in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2019, 08:10 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-24-2017, 06:07 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 03:43 PM
  5. Lone surviving Mumbai terror attack gunman withdraws confession
    By ForLiberty-RonPaul in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •