Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand Terror Attack: Australian gunman shoots dead several people in Christchurch mosque

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Have you never seen shootings and blood in the movies?
    Am I the only one to have seen amazing computer animated special effects in the movies (that look more convincing to me than this awful mess)?

Look carefully at the fellow with the dark clothes with both hands clasped in his lap in front of the bright blue...
    The upper part of his face is “missing”.

This is also strange, after Brenton Tarrant has already been shooting, for some reason he goes to the hallway to reload.
    When he gets back into the large room, at 6:53, there are 2 Muslims standing, waiting to get shot?!?

Maybe I´m trying too much to find “suspicious” things. I noticed that most of the bodies in the mosque, wear dark colours.
    On Friday, I regularly see Muslims in some traditional looking, religious clothing that is often coloured white, light brown, beige. See for example the following Muslims protesting in New Zealand.

So it's difficult to see one person's head at a certain angle in the video, therefore it's fake? You can't distinguish people's faces, because the quality of the video is pretty low... obviously.

The people in the mosque aren't mostly wearing white, therefore it's fake? As a former muslim who has been to many different mosques hundreds of times, people wear all types of clothing. Some wear western clothes, some wear traditional clothes, whatever.

Your "timeline" of events is totally wrong btw. At 6:53 that was the first time he is entering the main room, he was not "going back to the room" as you falsely stated.

We have 15 minutes of flawless footage depicting the murder of dozens and dozens of inviduals, and you point to a handful of instances where you can't see clearly what's going on due to low camera resolution and camera perspective. This event happened, you have to be a complete retard to continue denying it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status...50637461266433

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status...55208107577347

https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status...62383659991041

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I haven't seen the video. But the sources of the claim that it's fake are not ones that engender enough confidence to bother wasting my time watching it. Seeing people getting killed isn't my thing.
    Why don't you stop wasting everybody's time by posting when you haven't even bothered to look at the computer animated nonsense that's being sold for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    So it's difficult to see one person's head at a certain angle in the video, therefore it's fake? You can't distinguish people's faces, because the quality of the video is pretty low... obviously.
    We have 15 minutes of flawless footage depicting the murder of dozens and dozens of inviduals, and you point to a handful of instances where you can't see clearly what's going on due to low camera resolution and camera perspective. This event happened, you have to be a complete retard to continue denying it.
    Flawless you say!
    If somebody makes a video with the cheapest camera you can find these days, it wouldn't look as ridiculous as this video. Have you even bothered to watch the video or are you simply spreading propaganda that it must be "real" because our wonderful media tell us?
    You're obviously no "retard" but a really, really smart fool that believes everything he sees.

Your "timeline" of events is totally wrong btw. At 6:53 that was the first time he is entering the main room, he was not "going back to the room" as you falsely stated.
    Great you caught me in a mistake.
    I'm sort of frustrated at the immense time it takes to analyse a mere 17 minutes, and have some motivational problems as I don't think that enough folks will ever find out what really happened as our media, including the internet, is under strict control of the same psychopaths that orchestrate these psy-ops...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Any fool knows that fire escapes are well marked and easily opened in case of an emergency...
    According to the official story some Muslims tried to escape from the shooting through the fire exit, but couldn’t open it, so instead had to break the glass door to crawl out.

Supposedly on Thursday, one day before the shooting, an electrician tested a new electric locking system and disengaged it for Friday prayers. To open the door, somebody needed to turn a lever.
    If it wasn’t for the cool weather on 15 March, the door would have been wide open as usual: “On any other Friday, the door would be open. But on this Friday, nobody opened that door”: https://www.apnews.com/c538824572a64537b003ec8c917d9a2b
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Doesn't the poor quality of the video have something to do with it being livestreamed? No?
    I'm just asking, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Doesn't the poor quality of the video have something to do with it being livestreamed? No?
    Yes it does... It is digital, digital does not like anything moving fast, it can't fully capture it all. Film would, but this is not film. Totally different critters when it comes to "frame by frame" playback.

I downloaded this and have looked at it 30 times. The spraying of body matter from the bullet impacts cannot be reproduced, It's real.

Yep, exactly. For example, when I facetime with my family, the quality of the picture is far worse than what it would be if I simply filmed my face and shared an uncompressed file that way. It is totally normal and expected that the quality of the livestream video is quite poor.

Sending video footage by radiowaves is nothing “new”. Reportedly from 1969-1972 video footage was sent to earth from hundreds of thousands miles away. If this technology was available 50 years ago, transmitting video through the air over a relatively short distance these days is a piece of cake...

The following CCTV video footage has been released (looks better than the body cam). This video isn’t continuous but shows short clips.
    It shows a father (dressed in light colours) and son on their way to the mosque. They return after a total of 3 shots are fired...

At 1:21 in this video the shooter beeps his horn before firing the fourth shot that injures the father (who for some reason didn´t take cover).
    There is a long delay between seeing the shot and hearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Here´s an alternative spot to see the animated shooting video in all ugliness: https://videos.files.wordpress.com/A...-2019-1_hd.mp4
    After he gets in his car, Tarrant shoots several times through the windows – 3 times from 12:49 to 13:11.
    The windshield doesn’t shatter and the holes in the glass can’t be seen.

At 13:20 – a fourth shot through the left, side window, which shatters (1:21 in the previous CCTV video).
    In the bodycam video, Tarrant doesn’t beep his horn.

Muslim prayer at Anzac Day service upsets RSA veterans
    Winston Peters told an umbrella organisation of Muslim nations in Turkey that NZ would work to protect its Muslim community and confront the use of social media to "spread vile hate."
    This is getting from bad to worse in NZ.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Muslim prayer at Anzac Day service upsets RSA veterans

This is getting from bad to worse in NZ.
    They will rename the town Muhammadmosque any time now.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Witness “survivor” Syed Mazharuddin described that a young man at the mosque “pounced and took” the gun from the shooter in protective gear but couldn´t figure out how to use it against Brenton Tarrant, but did chase him away.
    I didn´t see this in the bodycam video (the situation in which the shooter is charged, the attacker is shot and killed from close range). And according to the official story (and the video) there were no accomplices waiting in the car...

People got feared and there was screaming around and I tried to take cover.

He saw an opportunity and pounced and took his gun.

The hero tried to chase and he couldn't find the trigger in the gun... he ran behind him but there were people waiting for him in the car and he fled.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-shotgun.html
    (archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20190403100643/https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6813283/Mosque-shooting-victim-tackled-shooter-stole-shotgun.html)

In the following video Mazharuddin is the main topic (and the NZ Herald cutting the last sentence from the interview). I think that (supposedly) somebody took his rifle is more important...

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I highly doubt the police numbers.

I highly doubt the police numbers.
    A sound point of view in most cases.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by unconsious767 View Post
    The disappearing shells between 09:00 and 09:10 are convincing me.
    This is normal, watch this video and pay attention to the center line:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMLmYmPsUSs

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New Zealand Offers Permanent Visas to Those at Mosques During Attacks

Evening prayers at the Linwood mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, a day after its reopening last month.CreditAdam Dean for The New York Times

[IMG]https://static01.********/images/2019/04/23/world/23nz-immigration-1sub/merlin_152590410_7938db17-b151-4363-8aab-25a1155f5c12-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upsc ale[/IMG]
    Evening prayers at the Linwood mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, a day after its reopening last month.CreditCreditAdam Dean for The New York Times

By Charlotte Graham-McLay
    April 23, 2019

WELLINGTON, New Zealand — New Zealand is offering permanent residency to all of those who were at two mosques in Christchurch last month when a terrorist killed 50 people, as well as to the victims’ and survivors’ immediate relatives, the country’s immigration minister said on Tuesday.

The move, which the New Zealand immigration agency estimated would cover about 190 people, followed public pleas from survivors and family members of the victims for certainty about their immigration status. Many of them have temporary work or study visas.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/23/w...rch-visas.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said she “doesn’t understand” why the United States hasn’t imposed gun control on its citizens following the Christchurch terror attack and other shootings in the U.S.
    In a Tuesday interview before the upcoming Paris summit on May 15 organized by Ardern and French President Emmanuel Macron, CNN’s Christine Amanpour asked her how the U.S. could learn from its and Australia’s tough gun control policies.
    “And in both cases, you know, and again I have to acknowledge New Zealand had pretty permissive gun legislation,” Ardern said, as if the government should be the final arbiter of who should own firearms.

Ardern went on to say that New Zealand will still allow some guns for hunting and “food-producing” purposes, but that citizens shouldn’t be able to own “military-style semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles.”
    “You can draw a line and say that that does not mean that you need access to military-style semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles. You do not,” she said. “And New Zealand has absolutely agreed with that position.”
    “Australia experienced a massacre and changed their laws, New Zealand had its experience and changed its laws, to be honest I do not understand the United States,” she added.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/new-zealand...d-gun-control/

You failed, I hope your masters punish you for it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ardern went on to say that New Zealand will still allow some guns for hunting and “food-producing” purposes, but that citizens shouldn’t be able to own “military-style semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles.”
    “You can draw a line and say that that does not mean that you need access to military-style semi-automatic weapons and assault rifles. You do not,” she said. “And New Zealand has absolutely agreed with that position.”
    “Australia experienced a massacre and changed their laws, New Zealand had its experience and changed its laws, to be honest I do not understand the United States,” she added.
    We have this thing called Constitution which protects us from morons like you.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

We have this thing called Constitution which protects us from morons like you.
    Hope that wasn't directed towards ss who was just the messenger.

But according to GOA leadership, Constituional protections are being eroded here also, although they crossed the line and used the f-word:

'Gun-grabber-in-chief': Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage

'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

Thursday 1 March 2018

Donald Trump has sparked fury among gun owners and conservatives after repeatedly backing proposals to tighten gun control laws.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8234606.html

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Hope that wasn't directed towards ss who was just the messenger.

But according to GOA leadership, Constituional protections are being eroded here also:

'Gun-grabber-in-chief': Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage

'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

Thursday 1 March 2018

Donald Trump has sparked fury among gun owners and conservatives after repeatedly backing proposals to tighten gun control laws.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8234606.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why Gun Control Would Never Work In The U.S.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Is she related to the mother on Family Ties?

She looks and sounds like her.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Spying no doubt on white people.
    Especially gun owners.

Anyone who poses a threat to the coming subjugation of New Zealand.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast