Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ann Coulter: Trump by the Numbers

Ann Coulter: Trump by the Numbers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...y-the-numbers/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann Coulter
    Under my new approach, I will provide a numerical evaluation of the Trump presidency, which I call:

TRUMP BY THE NUMBERS!

No editorializing, no invective, no opinion.

NUMBER OF MILES OF WALL BUILT ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:

ZERO.

NUMBER OF MILES OF FENCE, BOLLARD, OR GARDEN TRELLIS BUILT ALONG OUR 2,000-MILE BORDER SINCE TRUMP HAS BEEN PRESIDENT:

NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS CLAIMED ON TWITTER HE’S ALREADY BUILDING THE WALL:

16 BY MY COUNT.

NUMBER OF TIMES TRUMP HAS COMPLAINED ON TWITTER THAT CONGRESS WON’T GIVE HIM FUNDS TO BUILD THE WALL THAT HE SAYS HE’S ALREADY BUILDING:

AT LEAST 30 BY MY COUNT.

NUMBER OF WALL “PROTOTYPES” DESTROYED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT:

ALL OF THEM.

NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ENDING THE ANCHOR BABY SCAM — AS TRUMP PROMISES WHENEVER AN ELECTION IS COMING:

ZERO.

NUMBER OF EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED BY TRUMP RESCINDING OBAMA’S UNCONSTITUTIONAL AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIEN “DREAMERS”:

ZERO.

NUMBER OF ILLEGAL ALIENS WHOSE PRESENCE HAS BEEN EXCUSED BY TRUMP:

11 TO 50 MILLION (depending on whether you believe the propaganda or the facts).

NUMBER OF EXTENSIONS OF THE E-VERIFY SYSTEM TO PREVENT ILLEGALS FROM BEING HIRED OVER AMERICANS:

ZERO.

NUMBER OF H1-B FOREIGN WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE:

APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION.

NUMBER OF H1-B FOREIGN WORKERS IN THIS COUNTRY TODAY:

APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION.

NUMBER OF ASYLUM LOOPHOLES CLOSED:

ZERO.

NUMBER OF TOP-LEVEL ADMINISTRATION JOBS OFFERED TO IMMIGRATION CONTROLLERS WHO ARE NOT NAMED “STEPHEN MILLER”:

ZERO.

NUMBER OF TOP-LEVEL ADMINISTRATION JOBS OFFERED TO MEMBERS OF THE KOCH BROTHERS’ OPEN BORDERS NETWORK:

FIVE THAT I KNOW OF.

NUMBER OF ATTORNEYS GENERAL TRYING DESPERATELY TO IMPLEMENT TRUMP’S IMMIGRATION AGENDA WHOM TRUMP MOCKED AND FORCED OUT OF OFFICE:

ONE.

Apart from immigration, probably the single most important campaign promise Trump made was to end the carried interest loophole. Most Republicans would break out into a cold sweat if asked to raise taxes on George Soros. FINALLY, we had a Republican (or Democrat) who wasn’t beholden to Wall Street!

During the campaign, Trump said this tax scam allowed hedge fund managers to “get away with murder” and vowed to eliminate it. Americans who hadn’t voted for 30 years said: How do I register to vote?

Let’s take out the slide rule!

NUMBER OF CARRIED INTEREST LOOPHOLES ELIMINATED BY PRESIDENT TRUMP:

ZERO.

TOTAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS IN 2016 GIVEN BY GOLDMAN SACHS TO HILLARY CLINTON:

$388,000.

TOTAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS GIVEN BY GOLDMAN SACHS TO TRUMP:

$5,607 (or 70 times less than Goldman gave to Hillary).

NUMBER OF GOLDMAN SACHS EMPLOYEES PUT IN TOP ADMINISTRATION POSITIONS BY PRESIDENT TRUMP:

7 — or “more than Presidents Bush and Obama combined.”

(For someone unable to fulfill the most basic of his immigration promises, Trump has been amazingly competent in accomplishing the things Wall Street wanted, but no one else did.)

NUMBER OF ACTIONS TAKEN TO DEFEND THE FREE SPEECH RIGHTS OF TRUMP’S BIGGEST SUPPORTERS BEING DEPLATFORMED AND CENSORED, SUCH AS MILO YIANOPOLOS, GAVIN MCINNES, LAURA LOOMER, AND ALEX JONES:

ZERO.

PERCENTAGE OF THE BASE THAT TRUMP CAN AFFORD TO LOSE IN 2020, AFTER MILLIONS OF OLDER, WHITER AMERICANS HAVE DIED OFF, AND MILLIONS OF IMMIGRANTS HAVE TURNED 18 AND BEGUN VOTING:

ZERO.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

$388,000.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Although this kind of funding comprisons can spur controversial "follow the money"/"It's all about the Benjamins" type divisive theories.

TOTAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS IN 2016 GIVEN BY SHELDON ADELSON TO HILLARY CLINTON:

unknown

TOTAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS IN 2016 GIVEN BY SHELDON ADELSON TO MAGA CAMPAIGN:

$$$Millions

NUMBER OF TIMES COULTER ATTACKED MAGA'S CURRENT TOP DONOR ADELSON

2+

NUMBER OF MEXICO'S HIGHEST AWARDS WON BY CLINTON AND FAMILY

NUMBER OF MEXICO'S HIGHEST AWARDS WON BY MAGA AND FAMILY

There are quite a few errors by commission and omission there.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Sounds like shes delusional about Trump winning at second term.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Well we all saw the prototypes they set up. In this photo we can see the version that they are erecting right now.

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Well we all saw the prototypes they set up. In this photo we can see the version that they are erecting right now.

The prototypes were all rejected and are being torn down. The steel slats were too easy to cut through during the testing phase. The plus in the design was that you can see through it- like the border patrol requested.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/unit...all-design-was

Trump’s ‘steel slat’ Mexico border wall design was sawed through in Homeland Security test, report says

President Donald Trump has recently advocated for a “steel slat” barrier along the US-Mexico border after earlier pushing for a concrete wall to stop the flow of migrants.
    But steel slats may not be the “impenetrable wall” Trump promised on the campaign trail in 2016. A report from NBC News said during a Department of Homeland Security test, steel slats were sawed through in one of the wall prototypes the president reviewed in March 2018.

Most of the designs were solid concrete, but two featured steel slats. Trump said he favoured such a design when he reviewed the samples because border officials said they wanted to see what was on the other side. He also said transparency could keep someone from being hit by large sacks of drugs thrown over the wall.

According to NBC News, which obtained a photo of the sawed-through barrier, the steel slats were damaged after “military and Border Patrol experts were instructed to attempt to destroy the barriers with common tools”.

https://archpaper.com/2019/01/border...ypes-breached/

All eight border wall prototypes fail basic penetrability test

As the Trump administration prepares to potentially declare a national emergency to jumpstart construction of a wall along the U.S.’s southern border—as well as possibly using storm aid funds to do so—the viability of the wall itself has come under fire. In a photo obtained by NBC News, one of the steel bollard border wall prototypes in Otay Mesa, California, was easily breached using an off-the-shelf saw.

The eight border wall prototypes in Otay Mesa (directly across from Tijuana in Mexico) were assembled in early 2017 after an executive order directed the Department of Homeland Security to design and build a southern border wall. Four concrete wall segment mockups, and four from mixed materials, were assembled in the desert. The 30-foot-tall prototypes were graded on their aesthetic qualities in August 2018, but testing in late 2017 has revealed that all eight may be easy to penetrate.

On “Pogo Row”, a testing area near the California-Mexico border, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents were instructed to try to breach the eight border wall segments—and eventually broke through all eight. Using saws and other hand tools, teams were able to cause holes “larger than 12-inches in diameter or square,” the DHS standard definition of breaching.

According to a redacted version of the CBP report obtained through a freedom of information request from the San Diego-based KPBS, replicas of each prototype’s first ten feet were tested for breaching. One (redacted) technique proved so destructive during the first test that further experimenting was postponed, as officials feared it would destabilize the structural integrity of the other models before they could be thoroughly assessed.
    More at links.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 03-15-2019 at 03:56 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do go on.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...95228837048325

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Seems like Ann is horribly confused, thinks the Presidency is all powerful dictatorship.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Seems like Ann is horribly confused, thinks the Presidency is all powerful dictatorship.
    Her and Tucker (alongwith Breitbart folks) sometimes get carried away on issues like Wall and DACA. News just broke today that MAGA has found the Wall money from Pentagon budget, MSM is not headlining it yet but skeptics like Coulter should come around soon once this news is broadly circulated.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Here she goes again:

Ann Coulter Says Border Crisis Is Worse Under Trump Than It Would Be Under Hillary Clinton, Obama

By Jessica Kwong On 4/19/19

Conservative political pundit, and at one time avid Donald Trump supporter, Ann Coulter said she now so disapproves of the president's handling of the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border that she believes Hillary Clinton or former President Barack Obama would do a better job than the president.

Coulter bashed Trump in an episode of Firing Line With Margaret Hoover set to air Friday night on PBS. Hoover asked Coulter to explain how she would characterize the crisis at the southern border.

“How about this—worse than it would ever be under any Democrat. Worse than it would be under Hillary,” Coulter said.
    https://www.newsweek.com/ann-coulter...illary-1401453

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

$388,000.

Hillary (or her Foundation) reportedly got Saudi funding also.

LOL
    Coulter , Tucker Carlson, Laura Loomer were apparently banned from CPAC 2019.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ann Coulter in the OP did not mention Welfare or Incentive a single time. She is trying to hold trump accountable for building up the FED.

Ann Coulter was a shill before. Ann Coulter is a shill now. Ann Coulter will always be shill, for many years to come.

Where is Ron Paul's approach in any of her rants?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Would love to see an update to this post before 2020 elections.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Bold move.
    That article was trumpeting replacing existing wall and the replacement was authorized under Obama. (see the link).

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That article was trumpeting replacing existing wall and the replacement was authorized under Obama. (see the link).
    It is about more than that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It is about more than that.

Yes, it is indeed about a lot more than that.

Eminent Domain, restricting the right to travel freely... while we pay for it all.

Curious, SS, are you a stake-holder? Are you a lobbyist? Do you own significant stock? Are you in fact a globalist?

Is Ann Coulter also a stake-holder, perhaps a colleague of yours?

The Corporate Interests Behind The Homestead Migrant Youth Detention Center
    Last edited by PAF; 07-18-2019 at 12:45 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Media spreading numbers news again , not confirmed as non-fakenews yet:

Some in social media had been using music to paint MAGA believers as gullible and un-informed, that's a troubling trend and could acclerate by 2020 to damage MAGA credibility if left unchecked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQ_2RxRGeE

Then there are pesky purist right-wing conservatives at Brietbart (Ann Coulters, Steve Bannon et al) who have been using terms like s-word to erode MAGA's credibility since last year and damaging his image as a trustworthy leader.

Coulter on Trump: "Joke presidency who scammed the American people"
    According to the Daily Beast, Coulter additionally noted that this current decision of Trump’s to back away from a shutdown over the border wall could permanently dismantle his legacy.“Trump will just have been a joke presidency who scammed the American people, amused the populists for a while, but he’ll have no legacy whatsoever.”

Conservative GOA leader on Trump: 'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

WN leader Spencer who once supported Trump now says he's playing a 'con game'

That's not true.

“To this date, CBP has completed the construction of approximately 99 percent of the 40 miles funded in fiscal year 2017. Additionally, construction of 35 gates to close gaps in current border infrastructure in the Rio Grande Valley sector continues,” the Department of Homeland Security agency said in a statement.
    Meanwhile, the administration maintains that significant portions of new wall will be finished in the time remaining in Trump's term.Army Corps Commanding Gen. Todd T. Semonite said earlier this spring the Corps will put up 450 miles of wall by November 2020.
    They are also misleading you by equating all "barriers":

The other 300 miles of barrier is Normandy style, or a handful of steel beams fastened together to prevent vehicular traffic from getting by. However, the four-foot-tall fence does not prevent people from crossing.
    If the old "barriers" are insufficient then replacing them is just as good as new wall.
    About 50 miles of brand new wall has been completed by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) along the United States’ southwest border, with more expected to be constructed, according to acting Commissioner Mark Morgan.
    “Fifty miles of new border wall on the Southwest border and construction continues every day,” Morgan announced in a July 10 Twitter post. “Construction is underway for more than 50 additional miles and more contract awards are anticipated by the end of the year.”
    Accompanying Morgan’s Twitter post were a few photos, some showing the construction process—others depicting the finished product. It didn’t say exactly where the new wall was being built.

Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan said last month that each week, about two miles of additional border wall are being built.
    “[It’s] coming along aggressively,” McAleenan told Trump during a meeting at the White House on June 12. “By the end of next year, over 400 miles [will be built].”

More at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/cbp-co...y_2998480.html

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Tell me if the following vehicle barrier is a wall?

No this is clearly not a wall, there are hundreds of miles of this on the border. Replacing this not a wall vehicle barrier with 30ft bollard steel barrier is new wall, it is wall where wall did not exist prior, the OP article is a lie. Call it replacement barrier if you want but it is still new wall. Replacement and new are not mutually exclusive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's funny; Trump's bears much of the responsibility for ginning up anti-immigrant sentiment in the GOP, and yet it is (and always was) obvious that he isn't particularly enthusiastic about restricting immigration (contra his protectionist bent, which appears to be authentic). If Trump disappoints the mob he himself helped raise, which seems likely, I guess we'll have an even more vigorously xenophobic demagogue to look forward to in the future.

She sure does pick some funny criteria by which to weigh him.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    -rep

What are you getting at here. Spell it out please.
    You mean that was not a picture of Matt laughing after he posted his fake numbers? My bad, I guess I picked the wrong photo from Google images.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast