Thread: Latinos Slam “Racist” CA Education Dept. for Hiding LGBT Schemes

Latinos Slam “Racist” CA Education Dept. for Hiding LGBT Schemes

A growing wave of outrage among minority communities is sweeping over California, with furious parents blasting the state's Department of Education for trying to hide radical Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender propaganda in school from parents. Indeed, Hispanic parents are now charging the state's education bureaucracy with “racism” for failing to include them in the decision.

Among other concerns, parents and Hispanic leaders in California noted that the Education Department failed to make the new Health Education Framework available in Spanish, even though almost a third of households in the state are Spanish-speaking and even though it normally makes other materials available in Spanish. That means these parents were denied the opportunity to have say in what their children would be taught. And the material is extremely controversial, to put it mildly.

Over the last month, The Newman Report has published several reports on the ongoing controversy surrounding California's Health Education Framework. Among other extremism, the plan calls for teaching 5-year-old children that there are infinite genders, including “trans, gender*****, non-binary, gender fluid, transgender, gender neutral, agender, neutrois, bigender, third gender, two-spirit,” and so on. One of the recommended books claims grown-ups “guess” what gender babies are. The LGBT indoctrination gets progressively more extreme as children get older.

The Newman Report asked Hispanic leaders and others in California why parents in the Hispanic community were so outraged. In response, a dozen mothers and fathers responded with formal statements slamming the new program and education officials who sought to impose the radical scheme without even informing the Hispanic community — much less receiving their input or approval.

Alfred Cuellar, a concerned father in Anaheim, said parents in the area are very disturbed that officials failed to let them know about the changes. “They have lost our trust with this framework, it goes against our values as parents,” he told The Newman Report, blasting medically inaccurate information. “This is a direct attack on the family, on laws established by God that marriage is between a man and a woman. This should not be accepted in our schools. Our children are not a political field. Teaching minors about transgenderism is illegal... Our children should not be an experiment.”

Mother Olivia García of Orange County, meanwhile, said officials were abusing "education" and trampling on the rights of parents. She called on school officials to respect parental rights and to ensure that families are not forced to sit through these programs. As of now, parents are not allowed to opt their children out of indoctrination sessions on homosexuality, transgenderism, and more.

Minerva Alvarado, another Orange County mom, said what was happening in schools was "horrible." One solution to the crisis, she said, would be to withdraw children from government schools and put them in Christian and Catholic schools. “I don't see another solution because, even if we sign papers asking that our children be excluded from sexual classes, they will do it anyway,” she told The Newman Report. “This is the sad reality. God help us.”

More at: https://freedomproject.com/the-newma...g-lgbt-schemes

Let's see if they care more about their children than they care about free stuff, the next election should tell us.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the plan calls for teaching 5-year-old children that there are infinite genders, including “trans, gender*****, non-binary, gender fluid, transgender, gender neutral, agender, neutrois, bigender, third gender, two-spirit,” and so on. One of the recommended books claims grown-ups “guess” what gender babies are. The LGBT indoctrination gets progressively more extreme as children get older.

:facepalm:
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Because Hispanics import radicalism, destroy traditional values and follow Democrats slavishly no matter what they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Because Hispanics import radicalism, destroy traditional values and follow Democrats slavishly no matter what they do.
    You got two out of three right, that's not bad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You got two out of three right, that's not bad.
    So you don't read the articles you post.

Interesting.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So you don't read the articles you post.

Interesting.
    I did read it, but they do import radicalism (just not the weirdosexual kind) and they do follow Democrats slavishly no matter what they do.
    They can prove me wrong about the last one in the next election but I am not going to bet the farm on it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It'll be interesting to see if they're more scared of the angry Republicans who slander them and actively drive them away, or the crazy scary Democrats who're subverting their children.

Hard choice.

It'll be interesting to see if they're more scared of the angry Republicans who slander them and actively drive them away, or the crazy scary Democrats who're subverting their children.

Hard choice.
    LOL
    You just won't give up that lie, will you?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL
    You just won't give up that lie, will you?
    Lie?

How much evidence is this very not-so-GOP forum littered with? How much of it did you post?

Lie?

How much evidence is this very not-so-GOP forum littered with? How much of it did you post?
    None, I have never seen any slander or attempts to drive away legal hispanics.
    I have seen truthful discussions of the dangers of excessive/illegal immigration from any source and truthful discussion of hispanics' voting habits that existed before anyone studied them.

The GOP has bent over backwards reaching out to hispanics and so has the LP but they still vote for free stuff.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hard choice.

They?

Is English your 3rd language?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    They?

Is English your 3rd language?
    Why? Do you want me to be more fluent in three languages than you are in one?

Among other concerns, parents and Hispanic leaders in California noted that the Education Department failed to make the new Health Education Framework available in Spanish
    Oh, well. If you get your way others get their way. That's the way it goes in Commiefornia.

Why? Do you want me to be more fluent in three languages than you are in one?
    'They'

lmao

It's funny, Leftist stuff always comes back and bites the people that voted it all into place in the ass, then they complain and wonder how things got so bad.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    It's funny, Leftist stuff always comes back and bites the people that voted it all into place in the ass, then they complain and wonder how things got so bad.
    And vote for more.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the plan calls for teaching 5-year-old children that there are infinite genders, including “trans, gender*****, non-binary, gender fluid, transgender, gender neutral, agender, neutrois, bigender, third gender, two-spirit,” and so on. One of the recommended books claims grown-ups “guess” what gender babies are. The LGBT indoctrination gets progressively more extreme as children get older.
    Disgusting!
    This indoctrination must be challenged!

But as usual you wont see those nice Obama's families or their ilk being indoctrinated! that's why they live in gated communities!

And vote for more.
    Even in victimhood olympics there are real winners and losers. Many are not appeased by participation trophies. Give me some real stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Even in victimhood olympics there are real winners and losers. Many are not appeased by participation trophies. Give me some real stuff!
    Good point.
    Notice that they didn't respond by calling the leftists degenerate perverts, they called them racists instead.

They will vote for the Demoncrats again and again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Good point.
    Notice that they didn't respond by calling the leftists degenerate perverts, they called them racists instead.

They will vote for the Demoncrats again and again.
    I am poor and oppressed and I need more of your stuff!

Hard choice.
    Yep.

Interesting that Hispanics are over-all more Christian & family oriented than the average 'Murikan. This is potentially why they are continually being slandered by neocons.

Purpose?
    1) To divide & conquer- spread lies & keep the populace at each other's throats so that they completely miss what's really going on.

2) To pretty much destroy family values & Christianity.
    There is no spoon.

Interesting. So progressives in California are hiding their agenda from Spanish speaking immigrants, because they fear those Spanish speaking immigrants would oppose that agenda and favor more conservative Christian values.

That doesn't fit the stereotype I've been hearing from white nationalists.