Thread: Rand Paul: ‘FBI Mistress’ Lisa Page Confirmed ‘Fake Russia Investigation’

Rand Paul: ‘FBI Mistress’ Lisa Page Confirmed ‘Fake Russia Investigation’

Fired FBI lawyer Lisa Page confirmed in recently released transcripts that the Russia investigation was “fake” and an “anti-Trump insurance policy” against the president, according to Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).
    “This deserves more attention! FBI Mistress, Lisa Page, confirmed to House Judiciary, there was an anti-Trump Insurance Policy and it’s the fake Russian investigation!” Paul tweeted Wednesday.
    “She admits there was almost no evidence on collusion, yet they continued with WITCH HUNT!”
    This deserves more attention! FBI Mistress, Lisa Page, confirmed to House Judiciary, there was an anti-Trump Insurance Policy and it's the fake Russian investigation! She admits there was almost no evidence on collusion, yet they continued with WITCH HUNT! https://t.co/vCIikT4tyr
    — Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) March 13, 2019
    Transcripts of Page’s closed-door testimony to a joint congressional task force last year were released on Tuesday, and members of Congress are just beginning to learn of some stunning key facts.
    The newly released transcripts of my interview with Lisa Page indicate that Peter Strzok had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia prior to the launch of the FBI and special counsel investigations into the matter. pic.twitter.com/Mt8SChdocI
    — John Ratcliffe (@RepRatcliffe) March 13, 2019
    For example, Page revealed that the FBI was indeed inclined to indict Hillary Clinton with “gross negligence” over the handling of her secret servers, but the Department of Justice ordered the Bureau not to pursue charges.

This is consistent with 2016 reports that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who headed the DOJ, may have struck a deal with Hillary’s husband Bill Clinton in a secret tarmac meeting just days before former FBI Director James Comey announced his decision not to charge her.
    “Double Standard – Former FBI lawyer (Lisa Page) admits being told to go easy on Clinton.” Very unfair! @FoxNews
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2019
    Additionally, Page claims her lover, FBI special agent Peter Strzok helped launch the investigation with impeachment of Trump and a promotion for himself as the end goal.
    Strzok was hesitant to enter Special Counsel Mueller’s probe because he worried it may not end with impeachment, which could have hampered his “long-term prospects,” Page said.
    She said Strzok told her, “If this is going to fizzle out and be nothing, then I shouldn’t sort of sacrifice my sort of long-term career prospects. If it’s going to end in impeachment, that’s kind of a big deal. I mean, put aside who it is, put aside how we feel about it. You know, that’s monumental.”
    I agree with Rand Paul. This is a total disgrace and should NEVER happen to another President! https://t.co/czcUbee9x7
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 13, 2019

https://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-f...investigation/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not only that she admitted it was the Obama Administration's D.O.J. that told the FBI not to criminally charge Hillary with gross negligence for mishandling classified information on her private e-mail server.

And let's recall also that it was disgraced FBI lawyer Lisa Page's illicit lover, Peter Strozk, that was the one that changed Comey's report to read "extremely careless," NOT a criminally prosecutable crime, from "gross negligence," a DEFINITITY criminally prosecutable crime.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-...QLmSd_qoVuwUhI

I wish she hadn't use the word 'almost' , I think that in itself is actually a lie.
    There was 'no evidence' .

Russia Gate was one thing;

Hillary Shield , pure and simple.

It worked and fabulously.

Had Trump kept his promise of Jail for Hillary, the preemptive strike
    by the Deep State would not have taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I wish she hadn't use the word 'almost' , I think that in itself is actually a lie.
    There was 'no evidence' .
    Oh, there's evidence alright. It's a fake "dossier" that was used by criminals to convince judges to start an investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Oh, there's evidence alright. It's a fake "dossier" that was used by criminals to convince judges to start an investigation.
    Fact

Let's talk about college admissions instead.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Let's talk about college admissions instead.
    Pretty much. I'm not even seeing this on Drudge.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.