Thread: Tom Davis Facing Attacks over Medical Marijuana

Tom Davis Facing Attacks over Medical Marijuana

An anti-marijuana shadow group is sending out thousands of hilariously bad mailers to his district:

Send him some support!

https://twitter.com/senatortomdavis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    L00ks fun!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Looks like a pro-medical marijuana ad disguised as an anti-medical marijuana ad.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Judging from those pictures, I'd vote for him! :-P
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst