Thread: War Drums: US Diplomats Ordered Home From Venezuela - With Special Guest Jim Jatras

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

War Drums: US Diplomats Ordered Home From Venezuela - With Special Guest Jim Jatras

War Drums: US Diplomats Ordered Home From Venezuela - With Special Guest Jim Jatras

Secretary of State Pompeo has ordered all US diplomats to return from Venezuela. Their presence in country is "constraining" US foreign policy, he says. Is this the pre-cursor to a US attack? What about the power outages in Venezuela? A US cyber-attack? Are the neocons about to pull the trigger?
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are the neocons about to pull the trigger?
    Shouldn't that read 'is President Trump about to pull the trigger'?
    "The Patriarch"

willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The foreigners will take 100% of your income and then your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Shouldn't that read 'is President Trump about to pull the trigger'?
    IF the doesn't get a congressional declaration of war, then he will be just like the rest of them.

The rest of S. America is hereby on notice.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Secretary of State Pompeo has ordered all US diplomats to return from Venezuela. Their presence in country is "constraining" US foreign policy, he says.
    Yes, U.S. foreign policy is to the point where diplomacy could be considered quite the restraint.

Truth be known, I remember restrained foreign policies. I miss them.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

Venezuela started kicking them out three weeks ago. From May 22nd:

https://www.bloombergquint.com/busin...ions#gs.0rt8gr

Venezuela Expels Top U.S. Diplomats in Sanctions Retaliation

Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro said he’s expelling the top two U.S. diplomats in the country after America imposed sanctions in the wake of a disputed election, saying that the men had meddled in internal politics. Charge d’Affaires Todd Robinson and Consul General Brian Naranjo were declared persona non grata and must leave Venezuela in 48 hours, Maduro said Tuesday afternoon.

The expulsions, and the arrest of six military officers, came in the wake of Maduro’s re-election to another six-year term on Sunday. The next day, the U.S. prohibited purchases of debts owed to the government, including to the crucial state-run oil company Petroleos de Venezuela SA. The move was meant to draw the financial net tighter around a lifeline industry without punishing a hungry and down

Venezuela and the U.S. haven’t had ambassadors in one another’s country since 2010, when the late Hugo Chavez refused to receive a new U.S. envoy. Relations have remained icy under Maduro, with the leader regularly blaming both the Obama and Trump administrations for his country’s crushing economic crisis.

More at link.

Donald Trump: 'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

"Truth isn't truth"- Rudy Giuliani

"China has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump's very, very large brain," - Donald Trump.

"Yeah, I have to say these guys(trolls) are pretty sharp. Sort of good to get a challenge and sharpen your thoughts." NorthCarolinaLiberty

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.