Thread: Video Shows Crazed Cop Punching and Beating Entirely Unresponsive Man

Video Shows Crazed Cop Punching and Beating Entirely Unresponsive Man

Trenton, NJ — As the Free Thought Project has often asserted, being entirely innocent is no defense against the American police state. Now, a new video out of New Jersey shared with TFTP, shows that being unconscious and unresponsive is also no defense against police brutality.

In the video—taken by a woman who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons—a New Jersey Transit police officer is seen savagely attacking a seemingly unconscious man.

As the video shows, the officer is seen dragging the limp body of the man around. The man’s inability to move or react to the officer seems to infuriate him even more, so the officer begins smashing him into the ground.

As the officer attacks the unresponsive man, he yells, “get up and get out now” repeatedly, while using profanities.

Around the 25 second mark into the video, the man is completely unresponsive as the officer makes a phone call. After he finished the call, the officer resumed yelling at the unconscious man.

He’s then seen punching the unconscious man, whose head was on the ground partially inside his sweatshirt.

“There was no resisting. He wasn’t even speaking,” said the anonymous woman who took the video.

continued with video..https://thefreethoughtproject.com/sh...esponsive-man/
    "The Patriarch"

willie with tan lines: enjoy the shots and the woman
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The foreigners will take 100% of your income and then your life.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If these guys want traffic, you’d think they would get their website to work. I’ve never been able to get a video to play there. Mostly it just locks up everything loading tons of bloat and ads.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If these guys want traffic, you’d think they would get their website to work. I’ve never been able to get a video to play there. Mostly it just locks up everything loading tons of bloat and ads.
    I use Firefox with privacy possum, privacy badger and uBlock Origin and none of that comes up. I know with explorer it's a real pain.
    "The Patriarch"

The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

Actually, as abusive cops go, I've seen worse. Much worse.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I use Firefox with privacy possum, privacy badger and uBlock Origin and none of that comes up. I know with explorer it's a real pain.
    You can get pretty much all the same plugins or equivalent for explorer or edge and have none of that come up.

yeah, despite the claims the guy was clearly not unconscious.
    And "Hes then seen punching the unconscious man, whose head was on the ground partially inside his sweatshirt"
    That was hardly a punch, hell I'd take that over my old man's belt any day. He barely knicked him on the shoulder.
    Oh no, the cop used profanity?! This video isn't something I'd use as evidence of police abuse. I think the cop took it easy on him, depending on context.

Yes....but this is still a great example of the type mentality of people who only know one method to resolving problems.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yes....but this is still a great example of the type mentality of people who only know one method to resolving problems.
    Just for reference purposes, what would you have done differently if you were trying to remove the person from the premises who was laying on the ground in front of the doors and would not "get up and get out"?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Just for reference purposes, what would you have done differently if you were trying to remove the person from the premises who was laying on the ground in front of the doors and would not "get up and get out"?
    I don't have all the details. Probably call an ambulance or have a back up officer help me put him in the squad car. But I sure wouldn't be slapping him around. First guess is he is intoxicated or drugged out of his mind or having a medical emergency. That's a blind assessment from only what the video sees.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

I think that using force to remove him may be justified. But if he's not resisting, then just physically moving him off the premises and leaving him there is the worst that could be called for.

yeah, despite the claims the guy was clearly not unconscious.
    And "He’s then seen punching the unconscious man, whose head was on the ground partially inside his sweatshirt"
    That was hardly a punch, hell I'd take that over my old man's belt any day. He barely knicked him on the shoulder.
    Oh no, the cop used profanity?! This video isn't something I'd use as evidence of police abuse. I think the cop took it easy on him, depending on context.
    Yeah, the text version is hyperbole. The video really doesn’t show anything. He wasn’t fully unconscious. I kept waiting and all it looked like was dragging him a little by his hoodie and a half hearted slap at the head at the very end. They probably don’t have a daily supply of actual abuse captured on video, but posting that tends to harm credibility. It’s not the first time they have exagerated.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Um, get a furniture dolly?
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There's not a liberty lover on the planet who isn't called a liberal by the right, and a con by the left.
    Only Q or a civil war will save us

Youd have to imagine they have drunks and drug adicts laying around in public places all day every day. And no doubt they never want to move once they have crashed out somewhere. The biggest problem would be the cops getting so used to it that they fail to identify true medical emergencies.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Um, get a furniture dolly?
    Sometimes they already have their own skateboard...

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I think that using force to remove him may be justified. But if he's not resisting, then just physically moving him off the premises and leaving him there is the worst that could be called for.
    Which is basically all the cop does in the video.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sometimes they already have their own skateboard...
    We have a couple like that around here.
    "The Patriarch"