Thread: Is Bitcoin safe and legal?

Is Bitcoin safe and legal?

???

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    depends on the law on your country.

Is bitcoin legal ? Definitely Bitcoin itself is pretty legal. Generally, I believe that investing in Bitcoin is definitely a good bet for the future. I think you should consider investing in this market and should find out before joining, Bitcoin is the trend of the future and will be legalized in a few more years.

safety is a relative term. legality is also relative to your allegiance to authority.

Cryptocurrency

Since bitcoin uses block chain technology so all users and anonymous and no changes can be made in it since they focus on decentralized system. So yes it is safe but you need to be aware of scammers. It’s difficult to crack down on people who trade in Bitcoin because of its anonymous nature. People can trade and deal in this cryptocurrency without revealing their information. So yeah it is legal depending upon your own government regulations. Another safe and legal crypto currency is DDKoin that uses the same block chain technology to assist economic growth while creating limitless opportunities. For more information Crypto Links

Kind of sketchy at best . Probably better if you convert it all to gold coin and give that to me to hold in my depository for your safety .
    Do something Danke

For play money it's fun, but I wouldn't seriously invest into it. If your btc get stolen there's nothing you can do about it

Though we may have no choice in the future when they get rid of cash money and can just shut down your bank account for thinking Hillary Clinton sucks. But at least we'll be able to play snake and minesweeper on our government mandated brain chips that have a killswitch.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    If your btc get stolen there's nothing you can do about it
    Well, you could get a secure hardware wallet and not worry them being stolen.

I mean, there are people with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of crypto. They have figured out how to not have it get stolen. Most people lose their crypto because they were careless or they had it on an exchange that got hacked.

If your gold gets stolen, there isn't much you can do about that either. If somebody steals my bitcoin wallet, I still have my bitcoin... all they have is a paper weight. Or they can reset it and put their own bitcoin on there. But they aren't getting mine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.