Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reality Check: Rep. Omarís Comments On Israel Were Not Anti-Semitic

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Swordshill doesn't like it when someone critcizes Israel. Don't you know his daddy supports Israel 1000% and that is why he supports him
    That is a lie.
    -Rep
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Swordshill doesn't like it when someone critcizes Israel. Don't you know his daddy supports Israel 1000% and that is why he supports him
    My record opposing Israel is long and clear, I may not want them wiped off the map like some people and I may say that we have to deal with their existence like we have to deal with the communists controlling mainland China but I absolutely insist that we cease supporting them in any way.

You are entitled to your own opinion but not to your own facts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    CAIR is a PAC for a foreign culture that is intent on conquering America.
    Dont you mean AIPAC?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

Well, someone was offended it seems.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Dont you mean AIPAC?
    No. AIPAC already conquered America. CAIR wants to follow in their footsteps.

Heres a + rep for Swords -
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

CAIR is a PAC for a foreign culture that is intent on conquering America.
    The others are dedicated to destroying America so I don't see that them being domestic makes them any better.

Dont you mean AIPAC?
    I already said AIPAC is anti-American.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Heres a + rep for Swords -
    -Rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Swords---- doesn't like it when someone critcizes Israel.
    I thought ss spoke against GOP/Trump sending $38B taxpayers funding to our closest ally and spoke against sending any blowback generating military aid to them that could be used in alleged war crimes against occupied Palestinians.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I thought ss spoke against GOP/Trump sending $38B taxpayers funding to our closest ally and spoke against sending any blowback generating military aid to them that could be used in alleged war crimes against occupied Palestinians.
    Shill can say whatever he wants but his steadfast support of the most zionist president and his attack on Rep Omar tells me his support for the zionist state is strong. I know saying this might get me another -rep but at this point I don't care anymore
    Last edited by juleswin; 03-13-2019 at 03:57 PM.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Shill can say whatever he wants but he steadfast support of the most zionist president and his attack on Rep Omar tells me his support the zionist state is strong. I know saying this might get me another -rep but at this point I don't care anymore
    There are many other reasons that I like Trump and many other reasons I oppose Omar, Israel isn't the only or the most important issue in the world.

-Rep

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My position on Israel is very clear and it isn't one of support.
    I even made sure to denounce AIPAC in this very thread but some people can't understand complexity.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are many other reasons that I like Trump and many other reasons I oppose Omar, Israel isn't the only or the most important issue in the world.

-Rep
    That is your opinion, I can see through you and your - reps aint going to silence me
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

My position on Israel is very clear and it isn't one of support.
    I even made sure to denounce AIPAC in this very thread but some people can't understand complexity.
    If I'm not mistaken you also denounced GOP Senators/Trump for prioritizing $38B US taxpayers aid to our closest ally during gov shutdown and money lobbies/donors who pushed for continuing endless wars during shutdown by buying many GOP/Dem politicians except the America-First Prez who may have been tricked by ZOA supported Bolton or Jarvanka etc.
    AIPAC does not represent or is elected by US taxpayers but Congress/Prez are.

That is your opinion, I can see through you and your - reps aint going to silence me
    You don't get to lie about people just because you have different priorities than they do.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If I'm not mistaken you also denounced GOP Senators/Trump for prioritizing $38B US taxpayers aid to our closest ally during gov shutdown and money lobbies/donors who pushed for continuing endless wars during shutdown by buying many GOP/Dem politicians excepr the America-First Prez.
    I'm sure I did and I have done more before that, it's not like I have no record opposing Israel until now.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The confusion for some may arise from the fact that you're also one of the most prolific and vocal supporters of America First movement's current leader who is now seen as the biggest supporter of the country you oppose. ( And I'm sure you meant you oppose US politicians actions of routing tax payers money to a foreign country, otherwise we don't really need to oppose any country per se as long as they don't drain US resources for their advantage or cause collusion of US politicians through bribery etc).
    If you agree with experts like this, then it must be a delicate walk supporting someone like this leader.

Expert reverses course, says Trump's ‘most pro-Israel president ever’

I'm giving the next poster in this thread a -rep, be warned.
    I am not a rapist but there are some people I would never consider to rape if I was a rapist. I wouldn't rape someone who I wasn't attracted to, someone who could probably take me down and pound the hell out of me etc etc.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Shill can say whatever he wants but his steadfast support of the most zionist president and his attack on Rep Omar tells me his support for the zionist state is strong. I know saying this might get me another -rep but at this point I don't care anymore
    I know for a fact that SS doesn't support Israel's war crimes and
    literal 'robbery' of neighboring lands.

You are one of few here that is allowed to use personal attacks and libel, without reprisal.

''God Bless the child who has his own''

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    ohhhh sht//////////

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    ohhhh sht//////////
    Let me know if he actually does it, I will +Rep you and -Rep him.

I'm sure @oyarde will do the same.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I oppose all foreign aid and domestic welfare aid as well. Not just for israel , not just $#@!holistans , not just for the new islam rep.'s constituents but for everybody . Although it is much nicer now that I am retired and pay no taxes to know I personally no longer have to contribute . Makes my beer taste better .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-13-2019 at 04:59 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I oppose all foreign aid and domestic welfare aid as well. Not just for israel , not just $#@!holistans , not just for the new islam rep.'s constituents but for everybody . Although it is much nicer now that I am retired and pay no taxes to no I personally no longer have to contribute . Makes my beer taste better .
    You have a drinkn' license ?

Good, I thought they bant you from the drink.

Fk em anyway!!!

Cheers, I'll toast to you in an hour or so.........

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This thread was fillibustered by an honored guest, but you guys still keep posting in this thread...
    -rep
    I am not a rapist but there are some people I would never consider to rape if I was a rapist. I wouldn't rape someone who I wasn't attracted to, someone who could probably take me down and pound the hell out of me etc etc.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

-rep

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I know for a fact that SS doesn't support Israel's war crimes and
    literal 'robbery' of neighboring lands.

You are one of few here that is allowed to use personal attacks and libel, without reprisal.

''God Bless the child who has his own''

-rep

Short Income Tax Video

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast