Thread: Black weirdo-sexual arrested in hate crime assault spree...

Black weirdo-sexual arrested in hate crime assault spree...

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Saturday arrested a transgender woman they say attacked a white couple in the Bronx and may be behind a series of attacks in upper Manhattan as well.

Investigators say the transgender suspect, who is black, confronted a couple on E. 187th Street near Crotona Avenue in the Bronx. The attacker allegedly approached the couple and asked the woman if she was white before pepper spraying her.
    Investigators are now looking into whether Herd is the same person wanted in a string of suspected hate crimes in Manhattan. Multiple people, all of whom are white, were sprayed with an unknown chemical substance near subway stations in Harlem and the Upper West Side around noon on Friday.
    In total, police say 11 white New Yorkers were all attacked over the weekend. Officers are still trying to confirm that Herd is the person they’re searching for in the Friday crime spree.
    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/03...-spray-attack/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The attacker allegedly approached the couple and asked the woman if she was white before pepper spraying her.
    All the woman had to do was say “No, I’m sorry, you have the wrong person, I am black”.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

But I was told transgenders would never harm anybody. Seems like this person might be an exception.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 03-11-2019 at 02:17 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    But I was told transgenders would never harm anybody. Seems like this person might be an exception.
    Who said that?
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Who said that?
    The liberals I know in real life who think a trans person would never do such a thing.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

And again, this goes here:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The liberals I know in real life who think a trans person would never do such a thing.
    And you are sure they used never? or maybe they said that they are not anymore harmful than a regular person. Then again, its some liberal you know so there is still a chance that he/she got it completely wrong.

There is nobody is no group of people that has the capability of commintting crimes who has a 0% crime rate. Never doesn't happen with human beings
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    All the woman had to do was say “No, I’m sorry, you have the wrong person, I am black”.
    Or say that they “identify” as transracial...
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.