Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Justin Amash Votes in Support of Illegal Immigrant’s Right To Vote

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Illegals don't belong here.

What is your favorite Country with OPEN BORDERS?

Refer to posts #79 and #88.

I can not/will not answer a question that endorses/supports slavery and contrary to my signature.

Over and out.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    You can't expect people to have complex philosophical thoughts about what rights are or where they come from. Most people here can't even figure out the freaking etymology of the word, much less apply it to principles.

All you should expect from that one is "Orange man gooder than Hillary man."

+ Rep ... it’s great to see you again The Rebel Poet!

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Refer to posts #79 and #88.

I can not/will not answer a question that endorses/supports slavery and contrary to my signature.

Over and out.
    What is your favorite Open Border Country?

Better yet, what are your favorite 10 open border countries?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF
    I fully support Justin on this.

Lately when I speak to people they believe the Fed should control all voting. That is not the way that our system was intended to work. Local Precincts should have control, and if you are concerned about voter fraud, work the precinct yourself.

As through history, once the people are slowly conditioned, power is moved up the ladder to state then Fed, biometrics and other central control mechanisms will be called for taking power away from the individual/local level.

Here is Justin’s response:

“I voted against a motion to amend a bill to criticize San Francisco for letting non-citizens vote in school board elections. I voted no because I’m a constitutionalist who opposes such federal interference in LOCAL elections. Non-citizens have voted locally since our founding.”
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/republ...ng-in-america/

People, please wake up out of your stupor. Justin has among the highest Constitutional Freedom Index Scores of anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, it managed to be both meaningless posturing and a violation of the Tenth Amendment at the same time.. Neat trick.

And he voted against it. How is a member of Congress obeying the Tenth Amendment treason again? The traitors are the ones who voted for this garbage.

Exactly.

- Rep because you know full well that “illegal” is a recent and statist term which violates everything to do with liberty, NAP and Free Markets.

Statist forums are that-a-way —->
    Justin is a good guy and I'm not here to criticize him on what was a stupid pointless gotcha posturing vote put forward for purely political purposes any way you slice it. But Ron Paul uses the term illegal too.
    Last edited by William Tell; 03-15-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Read my sig. Really, really think about it. Once you have, try to think how it applies to immigrants, welfare, the Fed, eminent domain, free market, NAP.

Really, think hard about that. My sig is the foundation, and the solution, to every problem that we are facing.
    If you really believe in that you would be for protecting your region from invaders that believe otherwise to protect your property rights.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Nice place you got here, who's running for president?"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234