Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Aliens : Victimless Crimes ? A Call for Open Borders ?

Illegal Aliens : Victimless Crimes ? A Call for Open Borders ?

As we know, for starters;
    Most Illegals draw welfare, I can't see how Americans are
    not direct victims of this fact.

Would an 'Open Society' (George Soros), Open Border Policy somehow
    stop the diseased, the leaches , the felons, the gangs, the terrorists from invading ?
    Only hard workers doing jobs that 'Americans' won't do will come?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not following you. Are you saying that there are victims of immigration?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yes, there are people who cannot compete in the employment market with the mostly low skilled, non english speaking, third worlder illegal immigrants. Not every American is in the position to compete with these people.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, there are people who cannot compete in the employment market with the mostly low skilled, non english speaking, third worlder illegal immigrants. Not every American is in the position to compete with these people.
    They're the victims of crimes? Is it a crime for me to compete with them in the labor market as well? To which law enforcement agency should I turn myself in?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The only Americans that cant compete with low skilled, uneducated, non English speakers is recent immigrants of the same background and characteristics, who dont work as hard.

Just as there is a victim when someone trespasses and squats on private property.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    The only Americans that cant compete with low skilled, uneducated, non English speakers is recent immigrants of the same background and characteristics, who dont work as hard.
    Sucks for them, hopefully nobody on this forum is speaking up for those lazy moochers.

iM NoT sure what you mean .' '.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I suggest that the Caucasian person is the one that will find difficulty getting a low paying job. If they cannot speak Spanish they will not be able to communicate with boss or other employees. Also they would probably be targeted even if they do speak Spanish because the Latino will want one of their friends working there instead of the Gringo.

They're the victims of crimes? Is it a crime for me to compete with them in the labor market as well? To which law enforcement agency should I turn myself in?
    To be a victim doesn't necessarily mean a crime was committed. If some manufacturer is negatively affected by some tariff, they are the victim of said tariff and tariffs are not criminal. You may not care for these people but people who cannot compete with illegal immigrants are victims of illegal immigration.

Did you volunteer to reimburse the welfare dept for at least one familie's welfare?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I suggest that the Caucasian person is the one that will find difficulty getting a low paying job. If they cannot speak Spanish they will not be able to communicate with boss or other employees. Also they would probably be targeted even if they do speak Spanish because the Latino will want one of their friends working there instead of the Gringo.
    A caucasian person? many black people can't speak spanish. But still, their command of the english language and a little bit of competence in a work skill should give said caucasian person advantage over the low skilled, non english speaking third worlder. Just saying

A caucasian person? many black people can't speak spanish. But still, their command of the english language and a little bit of competence in a work skill should give said caucasian person advantage over the low skilled, non english speaking third worlder. Just saying
    No. Some places all the workers speak Spanish.

Low paying jobs Hmm. Hike the minimum wage up and that equates to a pay cut for any person making more than the minimum. Soon jobs will be a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    No. Some places all the workers speak Spanish.
    True, but are they the only people hiring in town? They can move to greener pastures and I still say that a low skilled caucasian person has by far a better chance at employment than any illegal, non english speaking third worlder of the same or higher skill set.

...delete
    Last edited by Stratovarious; 03-08-2019 at 05:56 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Blsht.

That's like saying a woman that can't carry 50lbs of bananas all day like her
    co workers that can, should be paid the same.
    Yea, because that is exactly what I said

True, but are they the only people hiring in town? They can move to greener pastures and I still say that a low skilled caucasian person has by far a better chance at employment than any illegal, non english speaking third worlder of the same or higher skill set.
    I disagree. You are a nurse yes? Could you see how an organization could hire in a bunch of Latino's to do cleaning and or CNA work? Once they have a bunch of Latino's working there when they need a new person a worker recommends a friend. Next thing all the Latino's run the place. Then they bitch and moan. As a nurse you can not call out the lazy person because you are one nurse and have 8 people working under you. You create a problem for one of them and next thing you are out of work or you are filling out A&I reports all the time. The lazy workers would get the good hard working nurse fired or scrutinized. The Caucasian nurse is not a team player.

Yea, because that is exactly what I said
    I stand corrected, read too many msgs at once, but this top quote makes no sense at all;
    A Caucasian
    a black
    the the Caucasian gets the job over the 3rd worlder?

What does the 'black' have to do with this statement , there is no grammar used there.

To be a victim doesn't necessarily mean a crime was committed.
    The title of the thread is right there at the top. It's also in your address bar.
    Pinochet is the model

Did you volunteer to reimburse the welfare dept for at least one familie's welfare?
    What does immigration have to do with welfare?
    Pinochet is the model

What does immigration have to do with welfare?
    What do illegals have to do with what ?

What do illegals have to do with what ?
    Exactly, nothing. I'm still not following you.

Are you saying that, if a person immigrates, but doesn't get welfare, they haven't committed a crime?
    Pinochet is the model

Exactly, nothing. I'm still not following you.

Are you saying that, if a person immigrates, but doesn't get welfare, they haven't committed a crime?
    lol , I'.m not following y0u .

You said something about 'immigrants' , the topic has nothing to do with 'immigrants' .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol , I'.m not following y0u .

You said something about 'immigrants' , the topic has nothing to do with 'immigrants' .
    Well, if they're just passing through then I don't see what crime they're committing.
    Pinochet is the model

Well, if they're just passing through then I don't see what crime they're committing.
    Who's passing through?

: )

What is your favorite Country that has no borders?

Illegals cost us over 300 Billion per year in medical services.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-spending.html

The invaders don't just pass through, they remain as occupiers.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

As we know, for starters;
    Most Illegals draw welfare, I can't see how Americans are
    not direct victims of this fact.
    What about the ones who don't draw welfare, then is it a victimless crime?

Would an 'Open Society' (George Soros), Open Border Policy somehow
    stop the diseased, the leaches , the felons, the gangs, the terrorists from invading ?
    Only hard workers doing jobs that 'Americans' won't do will come?
    Of course. Felonies are called felonies because they're already illegal on their own right. Likewise with terrorism. These crimes should be treated for what they are, and not embedded into immigration law. If someone's in a gang, then again, if they're criminals, then it's those crimes that are relevant, not their movement from one place to another. And if they're not guilty of crimes, then labelling them as being in a gang is irrelevant. When you say "leaches," assuming you mean people on welfare, then again, I see no reason that needs to be a reason not to let people come here who don't go on welfare. Should some people with diseases be quarantined from others? Sure. And that goes for Americans as well as immigrants. In that case it's the communicability of the disease that's the operative factor, not immigration in general. There's no reason that a healthy person who wants to immigrate here should be treated like someone with a contagious disease.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 03-08-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast