Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold and Insurance scam

Quote Originally Posted by Itsback View Post
    Global debt hits all-time high of $184,000,000,000,000

The world’s debt currently exceeds $86,000 per person on average, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The US, China, and Japan are the top three global borrowers, accounting for more than half of the global debt.

https://www.rt.com/business
    I am doing my part , I owe less than 86K . I have never even owed 86K on a house .
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am doing my part , I owe less than 86K . I have never even owed 86K on a house .
    The government says you owe more than that.

I know you don't remember spending it. You didn't. The government saved you the trouble, and spent it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The government says you owe more than that.

I know you don't remember spending it. You didn't. The government saved you the trouble, and spent it for you.
    Always looking out for me that govt .
    Do something Danke

Gold is used to make bars, coins, and jewelry. Jewelry is so out of style for anyone under 40...

I have $0 debts. I never took any loan or insurance.

Indian billionaire Subroto Roy has to pay Rs 25,000 crores. Subroto Roy owner of "Sahara Group" cheated/scammed everybody by saying "his ambi valley is worth Rs 40,000 crores"

Buyers are paying Rs 8000 crores or $1.2 billion only for ambi valley.

Financial cartel can get into BIG trouble.

Indian billionaire Subroto Roy has to pay Rs 25,000 crores. Subroto Roy owner of "Sahara Group" cheated/scammed everybody by saying "his ambi valley is worth Rs 40,000 crores"

Buyers are paying Rs 8000 crores or $1.2 billion only for ambi valley.

Financial cartel can get into BIG trouble.
    What is ambi valley ? Sounds like cheap wine .
    Do something Danke

What is ambi valley ? Sounds like cheap wine .
    Ambi Valley is some real estate property in India where they hyped/rigged the price to $7.5 billion.

Ambi Valley is some real estate property in India where they hyped/rigged the price to $7.5 billion.
    Ya I am not into over priced real estate . As bad as junk bonds .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-10-2019 at 08:18 AM.
    Do something Danke

Lloyd's of London blames £1bn loss on natural disasters

Lloyd's of London has reported a second consecutive year of losses after a series of natural disasters including hurricanes Florence and Michael and the deadly California wildfires. The insurance market reported a £1bn loss, halving its 2017 loss of £2.1bn.

https://www.bbc.com/news

As I said "insurance companies can go bankrupt"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya I am not into over priced real estate . As bad as than junk bonds .
    46000 home buyers did not get apartments

46000 home buyers did not get apartments from Amrapali Group India when Indian star cricketer/former captain "Mahendra Singh Dhoni" was the brand ambassador from Amrapali Group. Dhoni appeared in advertisements for 5 years.

Read more: https://indianexpress.com/article/sp...court-5644989/

It is all about the game and how you play it.

California Wildfires Insurance Claims Topped $12 Billion

Insurance claims have topped $12 billion for the November wildfires in California, making them the most expensive in state history.Most of the damages relate to the Paradise fire, which killed 85 people and destroyed nearly 19,000 buildings.A series of sweeping fires in late 2017 had been the most expensive, with claims topping $11.8 billion.The increasing destruction is making it harder and more costly for people to obtain homeowners insurance.

Pacific Gas & Electric Corp., the state’s largest utility, filed for bankruptcy in January, saying it could not afford potentially tens of billions of dollars in liability costs related to fires.

https://www.huffpost.com

Gold goes up/down 15% a year?

Insurance is placing a bet. You are betting that you will need paid by the insurance before you give them too much money. They are betting that you give them more money in premiums than they eventually pay out to you. And like Vegas, the house usually wins. Insure the things you can't afford to pay for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by zonbin View Post
    Gold goes up/down 15% a year? Insurance is placing a bet. You are betting that you will need paid by the insurance before you give them too much money. They are betting that you give them more money in premiums than they eventually pay out to you. And like Vegas, the house usually wins. Insure the things you can't afford to pay for yourself.
    Now Gold is $1350/ounce. It is all about the game and how you play it.

True . Investing with Oyarde may be the way to go . I have the highest guaranteed interest when I do accept new money

Zonbin is in Nam so I doubt would take any investment advice from him , he is probably mostly invested in pretty girls and warm beer like Danke and other Asian investors .
    Do something Danke

Zonbin is in Nam so I doubt would take any investment advice from him , he is probably mostly invested in pretty girls and warm beer like Danke and other Asian investors .
    I am not investing in warm beer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I am not investing in warm beer.
    I'll take it off your hands then .
    Do something Danke

I'll take it off your hands then .
    How many squaws will I get in return?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Gold is $1505/ounce now. Gold could be $1800/ounce by January 2020.

Gold price has gone up +18% in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by scaryassea View Post
    Gold price has gone up +18% in 2019.
    Ya , I am happy with 1500 gold . Makes all that 900 to 1200 gold look good .
    Do something Danke

General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has a diversified portfolio of around $4 billion of assets under management (AUM). In one of the largest property deals, GIC bought a 33.34% stake from promoters of DLF Ltd in its rental arm—DLF Cyber City Developers—for around ₹ 8,900 crore.

Last year, GIC inked its first investment in a mixed-use project in Worli, Mumbai. Capitaland, another big real estates developer in India too.Again putting all eggs in one Indian basket.

DLF is closing down. In 2019, DLF shares price fall -20% in one day, go up and then fall -20% in one day. Very very bad situation in India.

These big insurance companies are part of financial cartel where they invest multi-billion dollars in nonsense business and scams/frauds. There will be total collapse of insurance industry.

Quote Originally Posted by zonbin View Post
    True . Investing with Oyarde may be the way to go . I have the highest guaranteed interest when I do accept new money
    Oyarde, is getting it all right

Damn, found this old thread bookmarked and reread it to remind myself why. Well worth it for the Lolz.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12