Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes Rand Paul, there is an emergency at our border!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How many terrorists from Sudan have committed attacks in the US? How many people from Sudan have been caught trying to sneak across our southern border? Are the a major problem/ threat?
    Is Somalia close enough?

Minneapolis imports Somalis from Mogadishu, now community is reeling from violence.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I understand that my anarchist utopia is out, but I will be damned if I won’t default to less state every time.

“Spending money you don’t have on $#@! you don’t need...”

-George Carlin

Yes Swordsmyth, hordes of invaders, commies, and other things I should be concerned about....saved you some time here.

Your "anarchist utopia" isn't out at all. In fact it's inevitable. It's only a matter of time. That's assuming, of course, that the statists of various stripes, including the ones in this thread, don't kill us all and themselves first. Keep the faith, brother.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is not a pretext, I have always been honest, I don't care about race, I care about liberty and political culture, we must keep out those who don't believe in liberty and we must limit the number of people we allow from anywhere because no other country has a liberty culture as good as ours.
    Okay. Maybe I misread your "no." So...right not you aren't for immigration even from England then because "we don't have our immigration system under control." Is that an accurate representation of your view? And once immigration is under control, no immigrants from the former Soviet Union because...could be communist? And people form Hong Kong and Singapore get in first? (They are #1 and #2 on the freedom index.)
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Your "anarchist utopia" isn't out at all. In fact it's inevitable. It's only a matter of time. That's assuming, of course, that the statists of various stripes, including the ones in this thread, don't kill us all and themselves first. Keep the faith, brother.
    LOL.
    If you manage to get it you will lose it faster than you could possibly imagine because you would allow statists to move in.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is not a pretext, I have always been honest, I don't care about race, I care about liberty and political culture, we must keep out those who don't believe in liberty and we must limit the number of people we allow from anywhere because no other country has a liberty culture as good as ours.
    I wish the right would stop this "I don't care about race". They do but are too afraid to speak the truth or believe they will automatically lose the political debate and be called a racist. That fear is why they are losing the country and will become a oppressed discriminated against minority. We see this happening now and we have seen it throughout the entire history of the world when a majority population is replaced with another. Just ask the American Indians.

That fear of being called a racist and not being real on race will end up with racial and ethnic minorities fighting one another in this country. They already do and you can take white people totally out of the equation for this problem to exist. You should hear how racist that some Cubans, Dominicans, Haitians and Puerto Ricans, are with one another.
    Last edited by kahless; 03-07-2019 at 10:55 PM.

LOL.
    If you manage to get it you will lose it faster than you could possibly imagine because you would allow statists to move in.

LOL
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. Maybe I misread your "no." So...right not you aren't for immigration even from England then because "we don't have our immigration system under control." Is that an accurate representation of your view? And once immigration is under control, no immigrants from the former Soviet Union because...could be communist? And people form Hong Kong and Singapore get in first? (They are #1 and #2 on the freedom index.)
    We need a total immigration freeze no matter where people come from until we get things under control, after that we should examine which cultures are the most liberty loving and allow some immigration from those countries, being high on that freedom index would be a good indicator but it isn't necessarily accurate because some countries on it are highly authoritarian but the rulers happen to allow economic liberty in order to maximize tax revenue.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL.
    No they would put up a wall to keep them out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I wish the right would stop this "I don't care about race". They do but are too afraid to speak the truth or believe they will automatically lose the political debate and be called a racist. That fear is why they are losing the country and will become a oppressed discriminated against minority. We see this happening now and we have seen it throughout the entire history of the world when a majority population is replaced with another. Just ask the American Indians.

That fear of being called a racist and not being real on racist will end up with racial and ethnic minorities fighting one another in this country. They already do and you can take white people totally out of the equation for this problem to exist. You should hear how racist that some Cubans, Dominicans, Haitians and Puerto Ricans, are with one another.
    What I care about that deals with the issues you bring up is culture, obviously we don't want people whose culture is racist against us.
    If there happens to be a country with a strong liberty culture (which would include not being racist) of any color I would be happy to allow a few immigrants from that country and we would be better off because of them.

Culture is the real issue and you can't be called a racist for making it the issue.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    No they would put up a wall to keep them out. lol
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That fear of being called a racist and not being real on racist will end up with racial and ethnic minorities fighting one another in this country. They already do and you can take white people totally out of the equation for this problem to exist. You should hear how racist that some Cubans, Dominicans, Haitians and Puerto Ricans, are with one another.
    LOL. Well like I said, at least you are honest. Well...sorta. You want to single out other people for being racist for talking about race and yet talk about race without having the label of being racist. This is rich! Again, Islam is not a race. If that's your real concern then just say "Christians will find themselves as a minority" instead of "Whites will find themselves a minority." That said, the overwhelming number of illegal immigrants to the United States are Christians. Actually most are Catholic Christians. If your concern is the U.S. becoming less protestant, then just say that. But if your concern is that "there are too many non whites moving in"...well...that's racist. Sorry if the truth offends you...but by the definition of racism...that's racist. And I'm not one of those that say blacks can't be racist. Everybody is a little bit racist. Get over it.

And white people can be racist to each other too.

Well...actually that's classist. But still.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You're missing the point "sweetheart." Demographics change. If a bunch of Swedish people immigrated to your neighborhood would you be peachy with it because you would still be majority white? How about a bunch of Chechens? They're white too.
    I am fine with that. European Christian whites assimilate fine. Add race into the mix when we are already have assimilation problems would create the problems I previously described.

American Blacks need less competition from immigration, over time it would improve their standard of living and lessen the animosity against whites. Therefore a greater percentage of blacks could more easily integrate into white communities and vice-a-versa.

Of course the PTB do not want this since it is far more lucrative and able to control people to push anti-white propaganda to black communities and pitt whites and blacks against each other in the process. This is not anything new, Aristotle wrote extensively about how the elite controlled the masses in this manner.

Islam is a religion not a race you dimwit. If you had a lot of people immigrating form the Bahamas the vast majority of them would be Christian albeit most of them would be black. (And most would likely have more money than you). If you had a bunch of people immigrating from Chechnya they would all be white but the vast majority would be Muslim. If your concern is Muslims immigration then just say Muslim immigration and not make it about black or white the way you did.
    I never said it was jackass. I specifically said black Muslims and said it is not singularly about race but of course it plays a factor. You and I maybe color blind but obviously the masses are not.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am fine with that. European Christian whites assimilate fine. Add race into the mix when we are already have assimilation problems would create the problems I previously described.

American Blacks need less competition from immigration, over time it would improve their standard of living and lessen the animosity against whites. Therefore a greater percentage of blacks could more easily integrate into white communities and vice-a-versa.

Of course the PTB do not want this since it is far more lucrative and able to control people to push anti-white propaganda to black communities and pitt whites and blacks against each other in the process. This is not anything new, Aristotle wrote extensively about how the elite controlled the masses in this manner.

I never said it was jackass. I specifically said black Muslims and said it is not singularly about race but of course it plays a factor. You and I maybe color blind but obviously the masses are not.
    You are the one being the jackass and the racist. You made something about race that didn't need to be. Just man up (or woman up) to that and be done with it. Sheesh!

I doubt Rand has ever voted for more power for the executive branch.

This is a national emergency, because of the voter fraud it inevitably causes, and encourages.
    But it is only 1 of dozens of national emergencies, that are being completely ignored. Foreign governments and corporatists, and foreign government corporatists, are tearing at the seams of America, pulling it all over the place. Foreign money fills the coffers of the politicians, both political, as well as literal war coffers. They all voted for war, knowing damn well it was a lie. Deep down, they all knew.
    Being run by a neocon war machine, now married to globalism, (Globalism? America alone bombed Iraq?... twice?) is the greatest threat.
    With it's tools like the CIA and NSA and Fed. Everything about the United States is a national emergency right now.
    That's why I was at Occupy.
    The country is headed for destruction.
    I should know, since I indeed, like many here, secretly prayed for it every day.

Yes, evil, evil, bloody, bloody USA.

I don't see how America survives if GoP loses in 2020.

It is true Revolution 3.0 was right about one thing, if it does breakdown, there will be no "libertarian" faction. There will be blue and red, left right, whatever you want to call it. Urban Rural black white gay straight, whatever you want to call it, they'll all be "fighting for their rights" against "the other". I wonder how far it has to fall before self professed anarchists want out, only to realize there will never be a way out again. This war is real. They will have their anarchy?

Did I not promise the right, long ago, they would get their race war? Did I not promise? So too, shall the anarchists have their little "revolution" and "downfall" of government. Both will discover real quick, what that really means. Most will crumble psychologically within a day. Many will take a week. A handful will relish it for a month, until they realize how uncomfortable this new reality truly is. Then there will be those, those warriors, that lived and prayed for this day. They might last about 200 days, until they too are sick of it... ..but by then... everybody is, and they always blame the "them".

Attacking the males of a country is as important to a successful invasion as war itself, indeed, war is mostly about killing the males. But if you can somehow neutralize them, more power to you as well. It's Machiavellian. But it's not like these people care, they are deeply bored with their own lives. They crave the excitement. Ohhhh that reality is coming. It is very, very exciting, in a nightmarish way.

It has nothing to do with ideals and virtues. It never does.

Trumps gonna veto it anyway.

Next time, Rand may be the lynchpin, to override.

If so, he needs to use it to stop a ton of $#@!. You give up minor principles, to win on more important ones. Or you lose on all principles.

What can Rand get for getting Trump his wall?

I have no doubt, Rand has read the Art of the Deal.

LOL. Well like I said, at least you are honest. Well...sorta. You want to single out other people for being racist for talking about race and yet talk about race without having the label of being racist. This is rich! Again, Islam is not a race. If that's your real concern then just say "Christians will find themselves as a minority" instead of "Whites will find themselves a minority." That said, the overwhelming number of illegal immigrants to the United States are Christians. Actually most are Catholic Christians. If your concern is the U.S. becoming less protestant, then just say that. But if your concern is that "there are too many non whites moving in"...well...that's racist. Sorry if the truth offends you...but by the definition of racism...that's racist. And I'm not one of those that say blacks can't be racist. Everybody is a little bit racist. Get over it.
    We are not talking about domestic migration so of course we are talking about race when it comes to immigration since look where it is coming from in large numbers. It is not a singular factor, I never said it was. There is also language, culture and people coming from political systems that have no concept of a libertarian form of government.

I already described how historically you run into problems in swapping out a majority population. When people talk about losing their country and wanting their country back, many are talking about not becoming a foreigner of a different race, culture and language in their own country or they notice it already. They are just too afraid to admit it.

You are the one being the jackass and the racist. You made something about race that didn't need to be. Just man up (or woman up) to that and be done with it. Sheesh!
    It is about race and I have been completely honest with you on that but what I am saying is not racist. You however are clearly an anti-white bigot since you continue to hurl black on white insults while I took it like white people do but regardless still tried to explain how race and immigration come into play.

This is a problem white people need to stop doing. When we encounter black bigots like you we should just go tell you to go $#@! yourself or walk away.

LOL.
    Leeches respond to natural incentives and then they destroy that which attracted them.
    I think you elected them. and are supporting the current LEACH in Command.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It is about race and I have been completely honest with you on that but what I am saying is not racist.
    Bullshyt.

You however are clearly an anti-white bigot since you continue to hurl black on white insults while I took it like white people do but regardless still tried to explain how race and immigration come into play.
    Right. I'm fine with the white people moving in my neighborhood because I am an anti-white bigot, but you can be racists without being racist. Take your pity party somewhere else. And I haven't hurled a single black on white insult liar.

This is a problem white people need to stop doing. When we encounter black bigots like you we should just go tell you to go $#@! yourself or walk away.
    Why don't you walk away from the forum then? Because this isn't Stormfart.

Culture is the real issue .
    I don't want your "culture"..
    I want it to die a swift death and never be remembered.

Your Culture is the Problem.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I think you elected them. and are supporting the current LEACH in Command.
    LOL

The leeches have been coming here since the 1800's and they are why our choices are so poor in our elections, Trump is the least of all possible goods and he barely was able to win.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There are several that are still here.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I don't want your "culture"..
    I want it to die a swift death and never be remembered.

Your Culture is the Problem.
    LOL

My culture is traditional American culture not the current PC culture and it produced the most freedom of any culture in history until it was murdered by immigrants who didn't understand it or care about it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What I care about that deals with the issues you bring up is culture, obviously we don't want people whose culture is racist against us.
    And what about the culture of people who are racist for you as opposed to against you?

LOL

The leeches have been coming here since the 1800's and they are why our choices are so poor in our elections, Trump is the least of all possible goods and he barely was able to win.
    Trump is partnered with his friends the Clinton's..

Trump is out for Trump. Period.

Your ignorance is profound,, or you are deliberately intent on failure... I can not tell which.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And what about the culture of people who are racist for you as opposed to against you?
    That would be a strike against them too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

We need a total immigration freeze no matter where people come from until we get things under control, after that we should examine which cultures are the most liberty loving and allow some immigration from those countries, being high on that freedom index would be a good indicator but it isn't necessarily accurate because some countries on it are highly authoritarian but the rulers happen to allow economic liberty in order to maximize tax revenue.
    ^This. The competition continues to oppress black communities the most. A moratorium would significantly help poor communities across America of all races.

This however never gets addressed since the majority of blacks vote Democrat believing they have their best interests at heart. So we have the one D party that wants open borders that oppresses the black communities and you have Republicans that will undermine them with cheap immigrant labor.

Then you have anyone else that points it out called racist by people like jmdrake who appears to sees whites through a racist lens.

LOL

My culture is traditional American culture
    Xenophobic Authoritarianism,, Common to several groups of Americans.. Skinheads, Aryans,and Klan.

I don't care for it and want nothing to do with it..

Thanks and Go Away
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Xenophobic Authoritarianism,, Common to several groups of Americans.. Skinheads, Aryans,and Klan.

I don't care for it and want nothing to do with it..

Thanks and Go Away
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^This. The competition continues to oppress black communities the most. A moratorium would significantly help poor communities across America of all races.

This however never gets addressed since the majority of blacks vote Democrat believing they have their best interests at heart. So we have the one D party that wants open borders that oppresses the black communities and you have Republicans that will undermine them with cheap immigrant labor.
    Actually it does get addressed. Ann Coulter addressed that. But she doesn't bitch about white communities no longer being majority white because she's not a racist.

Then you have anyone else that points it out called racist by people like jmdrake who appears to sees whites through a racist lens.
    I didn't call you out for talking about cheap labor. I called you out for being racist. You "defended" yourself by saying being racist is okay because Puerto Ricans and others are "racist to each other." And you are a cheap liar when you say I only see whites are racist. I said there are black racists. I even posted this video for you moron.

Quit having your pity party chump.

Bullshyt.

Right. I'm fine with the white people moving in my neighborhood because I am an anti-white bigot, but you can be racists without being racist. Take your pity party somewhere else. And I haven't hurled a single black on white insult liar.

You are delusional. I never said anything about your neighborhood. You have hurled insults simply because I pointed out immigration is multi-factor, is about race, a role in history and how it plays a factor in the real world politics that people are afraid to admit.

Race is part of the discussion since the majority of the complaint in politics is of a difference race without admitting to it. People would not be complaining if England or Sweden was on the Southern border.

You simply lack the intellectually capacity to comprehend that, leap to name calling and levying false accusations of racism.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast